Don't lower your standards, become good enough for the girls you want...

Don't lower your standards, become good enough for the girls you want. The quality of girl you can attract is a reflection of the quality of your lifestyle, show me a man who settled and I'll show you someone who dies in mediocrity.

Attached: 1522263990323.png (580x726, 818K)

>reflection
>mediocrity
who gives a fuck besides status-obsessed normalfags

>become good enough for the girls you want

this type of behavior is disgusting.
You have to "prove" yourself to a woman just because she has a vagina.
If you transferred her personality into a man then women would call her "boring"
The women who call you boring probably watch kim kardashians for 8 hours then call it a day.

This is why I don't like to associate with women, they are all the same. They get relationships served on a platter and call men boring and uninteresting when the only reason people don't call them boring or uninteresting is because they want to be inside of them.

Take care of your body for YOU. Girls come later

Because the struggle to ascend is a reward in of itself. The girl isn't even the important part, its the life you build and the accomplishments you achieve while trying to reach new heights. You just have to be patient enough to put the struggle before sex.

>this type of behavior is disgusting.
>You have to "prove" yourself to a woman just because she has a vagina.

I hate it too, but that's just the way the world works. At the end of the day woman just want guys who are successful and have their shit together. The flaw of PUA and most normie advice when it comes to woman is that it emphasizes chasing pussy instead of success, when the latter is actually the more rewarding of the two and makes the former easier to achieve.

>show me a man who settled
Heres one

Attached: 2A0C635B-0D99-49D8-9C2A-65CFED3A86BF.jpg (750x598, 92K)

>I hate it too, but that's just the way the world works.

That's the reason for my suicide. Fuck this world.

Do only the top girls deserve love? hate that guys only want the most beautiful girls.

The self improvement meme did nothing for me even after reaching my level cap. All thats left is cosmetic surgery and honestly I'm finding it hard to find the motivation.

What if even after spending $15,000 I'm still not good enough for them to consider me? My standards aren't even that high, a chubby 5/10 is plenty.

Some of us just want a normal life and it's fine to settle - not everyone wants success. That doesn't mean we die due to poverty and keep bitching - it just means that we want enough to just get by.

its over for us average/ugly girls. Apparently we arent worthy of love because our status is as low as a garbage can.

Every man and woman wants the best woman and man. Who deserves whom? Don't the best deserve the best?

There are more than enough men who are lazy and unambitious who will have to settle for you, you have nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1493139033223.png (485x434, 340K)

No different for us ugly men. At least you get beta orbiters.

I hate to break it to you but something's wrong with you.

Maybe for average girls, but ugly girls are completely shunned from dating scene. Hell, we are barely registered as women in most mens eyes.

That's cool too, but I desire much more. That's why I encourage guys not to settle if they really have their hearts set on Stacy. There is plenty of room at the top because of guys like you, but not enough room in the DMs of even semi attractive girls because of all the low level thirsty woman. Trying to attract woman from the bottom is fools game.

Yes it's called being ugly. No career or weights are going to cure that, women demand perfection these days and I just can't compete with Chad naturally.

>Hell, we are barely registered as women in Chad's eyes.

ftfy btw

My fren Frosby said I shouldn't settle. He says I should always do the best I can in everything I do! Frosby is a really cool dude too, he even has a Chad bf.

Attached: Frosby.jpg (640x640, 114K)

How do I find out the quality of my lifestyle? How do I up it? What does quality even mean too? High maintenance is not good even if it's high quality.

>but ugly girls are completely shunned from dating scene. Hell, we are barely registered as women in most mens eyes.
You act like it is any different for ugly guys. This is not a gender issue, it's an ugliness issue. We're all in the same boat. If anything, you're still better off because you can cake on makeup and increase your looks from say 4/10 to 7/10. Men are stuck with what they were born with unless they want to look gay.

Eh it's not because of guys like me, everyone has the right to live like they want unless it harms anyone else. We just want something else in life like solitude, peace, books, cars, work, etc. We're not savages thirsty for Stacy's pussy, anyone can buy a Stacy's pussy but we don't like to buy friendship - maybe you do but whatever

I bet some of us are 6/10 without even trying. Chad has to try to stay Chad status, why should we get to cheat?

If a girl cant handle me at my worst she does not deserve me at my best

Attached: 1533086660834.jpg (249x252, 5K)

Makeup ruins my skin, so no, I cant increase my looks unless I go under the knife.

Dating is a game of pure brutal luck. Maybe some Stacey will let you inside her, sure looks and wealth increase your chances but do you really wanna be Harvey Weinstein or get herpes? Lol

Well then we are in the same boat. Remind me why this is more unfair for you as a girl than me as a guy?

What are you on about
I just want a gf like everyone else gets
Whats so wrong about that?

I'm not sure what you're even going for here, are you telling me that the self improvement meme normals preach wasn't the right thing to do?

That's what keeping me from getting jacked heck even gay guys want jacked fags lol

This image legitimately annoys me. Thank you.

All I am trying to say is that luck is a big factor and self-improv definitely helps but to get a gf you have to avoid getting desperate and incel

>Eh it's not because of guys like me

It is because of guys like you. I'm not saying your choice is wrong, only that guys are discouraged because competition seems so fierce, but its really not. Its only fierce at the bottom where most men dwell, you have to ascend if you want woman to become an easy thing. Thus isn't just about landing a stacy, but having control of your relationships and not having to compromise because you can't do better.

Attached: 1525876628911.jpg (640x780, 52K)

Dammit don't you understand English? Not all men are after pussy you dumbwit. We don't care who gets Stacey because we don't give a fuck.

>The struggle to ascend is worth it
>You can enjoy your achievements
I can enjoy a fucking good old fap. While realizing everything you struggled for, I could easily simulate by manipulating the chemicals in my brain.

>But muh happiness
Oh wow, I'm producing endorphins. Life is great.

I'm content with a simple life. There is no need for struggle. All graves fade into the collapsing sun some billions of years from now. Humanity as we know it will have disappeared in just a few thousand to tens of thousands. Not long at all. Keep struggling and being happy man. Just quit projecting that it's the only way to be for contentment or happiness. As annoying as street preachers.

I agree with you. This dumbwit faggot wants to project his shit on everyone.

>start working on myself I can find a decent girlfriend.
>lose 33kg
>get a hair cut
>get educated
>learn to drive and buy a car
>take up new hobbies, make lots of new friends and valuable connections
>25 now
>women are showing interest in me for the first time in years as their looks are declining and they are now looking to settle down.
>realise I bring more to a relationship now than any woman I have met.
>relationships no longer seem worthwhile or fair in any way
>no longer looking for a gf
>happier than ever
anyone else experience something similar?

Attached: 1497057889941.jpg (553x579, 42K)

You're suffering from delusions of grandeur. Sorry to break it to you.

Truth. :(
Sadly I never could make myself into... worthy in time :(

You don't get it. Its not about Stacy, its about not suffering. Stacy is just the bonus prize for living up to your true potential as a man. Robots are being sold a lie by people who really don't care about their well being and just want them to shut up about being a virgin. I'm telling you that settling isn't the answer, its getting your shit together and becoming an exceptional human being like you're fully capable of doing.

Attached: david_von_michelangelo.jpg (320x611, 25K)

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Once I started focusing on myself and my own mission I don't even see sex and relationships the same way. I don't want to lower myself into a situation that's less than ideal of what I know I'm able to achieve. I think so many guys are desperate and willing to settle because they don't have enough going in their personal lives to fill that void, so they seek woman to fill it, and become thirsty lonely betas and incels in the process.

And I'm not trying to sound like some enlightened monk or anything, its honestly a bittersweet feeling because you realize woman were never the answer, the truth of what you have to do as man to achieve fulfillment is so much harder than finding a gf.

I have the opposite arc
>total Chad
>go clubbing loads, shag Stacy regularly
>become unfit
>quite job and have no prospects or money
>become stupid over time, used to be intelligent
>too lazy to get a hair cut
>girls now ignore me and I know I have nothing to offer in a relationship anyway
>sadder than ever
Believe it or not, Chads can become robots over time. Not that this board will believe it

alright, you can bitch out and be weak.
or you could actually fucking apply yourself and watch every aspect of your life improve

Sounds like you haven't improved enough, the idea that you have a "level cap" is fucking retarded. you've done it for all the wrong reasons

>Duuuuuuur guess you haven't improved enough ahyuk

Yeah you're right guess I need at least a million dollars of starter capital along with at least 6'2" height to even consider an entry level gf

I would refocus my efforts towards being in situations where you can interact with and meet new people. If you are a catch, people need to know who you are.

Wh... why would he I really don't get it

Larp but I do believe that this is possible

I dont know but heres a quick run down
>be 6ft3 Chad
>never dated a white girl before
>had two girlfriends in the past (presumably other non-whites)
>use tinder one day
>not only does he swipe right, he also superlikes this 5/10 chubby black girl
>after a month of talking, they meet up at a comedy club
>technically wasnt a date and it was just two buds hanging out
>first kiss was after their third time hanging out which eventually turned into a date
>makes it official up until that point
>been together for a little over a year
>a little about his personal life: he was born in the French of republic and moved to the US at age 18. He is 21 now. Has an adopted little Haitain sister, ironically the same race as his gf