How do I fuck a fat 50+ woman? Where do I go? What do I say? This is my only wish and drive in life...

How do I fuck a fat 50+ woman? Where do I go? What do I say? This is my only wish and drive in life, to fuck a fat mature woman.

Attached: 1500402800641.jpg (671x1000, 109K)

i wish i could know too, user...

Attached: 1497351961105.jpg (633x960, 99K)

please? any tips

Attached: E80YMt1.jpg (768x1023, 128K)

bar at closing time

Literally just offer to have sex with any of the many old fat skanks scowling at attractive young normals at your local bar and you'll probably find a taker quickly
Man, to have such an easy fetish... you sicken me.

how do I approach one without making a fool of myself?

they don't care they just want to get fucked
I'm assume you're not completely deformed just socially inept
have a drink or two and just shoot off your spaghetti and those fat, dried up heifers will make pasta out of it

are you serious? is it that easy?

probably, old women are sluts too but chad won't have them anymore
like I said, I'd love to have your fetish but it's gross

l'm freaking out guys...

Attached: spooky.png (668x946, 865K)

Well you see old women the same way I see young ones I guess. I see nothing in them, and have no attraction to girls in their 20s.

Whats the worst that can happen? Are you really that insecure? Any fat slut at a bar when its closing time will take up your offer.

There should be a dating site where anons fuck each other's moms. I bet most of our mothers fit that description.

l can't be the onIy one who sees it.

Attached: smile.png (420x420, 366K)

I believe user is freaking out about the face in the fupa but I also agree

Many of us robots would like that

Look at the red circled part. D:

Remove the middleman and just fuck your own mother silly

Attached: bbw.jpg (400x600, 25K)

my mommy is dead, sadly. i think i probably could have had sex with her

Were you two that close?

That'd be too awkward.
I don't want to have to live with them.

We both need to get laid more though.

Yeah, we were pretty close. She almost did have sex with me when we were both drunk one night and got on top of me, but I objected.

Why did you refuse? Also can you greentext that as a story?

Fetlife desu. Just go on there and ask. I did it a few days ago and got one to reply within a day. Wont fuck her though because fat women are gross I was just so horny from nofap.

Honestly, it was when I was younger (around 16-17) and I thought I still had a chance at a normal sex/social life. I would do it today if given the chance honestly

You still can have that life user. Could try those milf dating sites.

I need that greentext user...

Attached: get out.jpg (400x400, 58K)

anytime i see fat lewds like this i just see a normal sized human with a fatsuit on.
i cant see them as just a fat person, i just see the regular sized person with a bunch of shit in the way.
it's awkward.
t. aspie

My mom straddles me all the time when she has too much to drink, she doesn't want sex though bro.
Moms have this thing where they act lewd but can't separate you as children.

There's no chance your pee-pee was ever going in her vagina.

My clothed peepee touched her naked vagoo and I consider that getting pretty close

She must had been pretty drunk then.
What happens in the morning is not something you want, having sex with her in that state would basically be rape.

I know a fat 62 year old woman shes got really big titties but shes immature as fuck and has a meth problem. Also shes about to die from heart failure.

>not fucking her until her heart explodes and then getting to fuck a dead body 3 or 4 times before calling it in
YGOS?