Attached: hey.jpg (640x800, 107K)

No, only satan is left handed.

>left hand on the trigger
What level of retard are you operating on

Attached: IMG_8921.jpg (300x300, 31K)

some people are left handed.

No, only satan is.

Those people are the wrong people

how is a left handed person supposed to hold a gun?

Simple: don't give left handed people guns.

>knee socks
yes, that is the proper way to hold it

Attached: 1398582671985.jpg (902x600, 143K)

She's bringing the stock up to form the cheekweld instead of bringing her face down more. It's not super wrong but it's typical womanly inability to get it 100% right. Her ability to fire consecutive rounds accurately is greatly compromised with the stock riding so high on her shoulder

Generally you wrap your thumb around the grip instead of resting it on the side. Also chick lean. Won't really affect anything if she's just shooting paper at a slow rate of fire.

>wtf is a changed aiming position
go back to playing shooters pls

Chick shooting a .22 like a chick. Shocking.

Why the fuck do they instinctively do this shit. Like they've never even seen an action movie or some shit.

Do you have more of this semen demon?

Sorry, any more pictures of this fluid druid?

now you're just being gross.

you fucking newfag

technically a selfie.
surprised this thread is still up

Bro, I think she's a cum drum.

It's not a selfie and OP isn't the girl.

Attached: carrot.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Why have an afg if you're not gonna c clamp?

No. This is the proper way to hold it.

Attached: ivan.png (1800x1132, 1.21M)

I think her dominate eye is left which i think plays even more into left or right hand shooting, I've seen people hold a rifle with their left hand on trigger because their left eye was dominate

but what do i know i'm just a faggot who ruins the fun in shit, bloop bleep blop she's a left handed faggot bloop bleep blop

I learnt shooting when I was 14, still practice a few times a year. And I usually use my left eye to aim and my right arm to pull the trigger.

IDK since I don't shoot or really have any interest in guns but at a glance from what I've seen on the internet I looks like she has the stock resting too high. IDK why that's the case, if it's an accuracy thing, if the kick back could fracture your collar bone, or what but even to me it looks off.

gun is riding too high

One is born into the path of the spunk monk. It is not chosen.

Her thumb should be around the grip.
A .223 AR doesnt have a ton of recoil but by holding it like that she risks losing her grip and dropping the rifle. She appears to be holding it like she is afraid of it, which leads to all kinds of bad habits.

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-071234_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.37M)

Her stance is unstable
Her left hand makes me think shes used to shooting california compliant ARs (which have a big divider preventing use of the pistol grip)
Her stock is too far extended
her head is down, on an AR you bring your rifle to your cheek not your cheek to your rifle
sling is obnoxiously long and she isnt using it to stabilize the rifle
her hand is too far back on the angled foregrip
not to mention shes left handed

women shouldn't handle guns

why aren't you more concerned about that thumb

No,she's bringing her stock up,thumb is not around the grip,she's leaning backwards and it looks like she's barely holding the gun.

doesn't matter if she's left handed, look at the receiver. the gun is right handed. if she shoots like that, the shells are going to pop up into her vision and possibly her face and land on her arm. not fun

>tfw no Jow Forums gf to go to the gun range with

Attached: 1533162787485.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

It's not proper but the recoil wont hurt her too badly.

I've had worse form with a G3 and I barely felt anything. It's hard for lefties, don't judge.