What's with the rise of fake "wholesome" nice guys posting on here, pretending to spread positivity...

What's with the rise of fake "wholesome" nice guys posting on here, pretending to spread positivity, and asking generic questions? "Tell me about your day!" attached with an anime picture.
Is this a new reddit meme?

Attached: 4CF8D94F-F456-4839-85F0-FF546E58F9D9.jpg (1080x1196, 144K)

my day was nice, thank u >w<
anyone else care to tell me about their day as well UwU?

god damn I hate vapid bitches and their stupid veggie algae riboflavionid seaweed machai chai tea fruit smoothie drinks

If they attach a certain character to their posting, they're doing it to be known as "comfy" and a good part of the board. They get validation from it. Funny, people I see doing it often quickly prove themselves to be unkind and uncaring people, if you really pay attention.

Faggot social workers tasked with attempting (and failing) to rehabilitate socially isolated sports.

because its more fun to be nice than trying to be find things to be angry about. 90% of the rage threads are clickbait articles or reddit screencaps.
You can choose to be angry but i got bored of it so now im having fun being nice

Roastie invasion from various parts of the internet combined with normie invasion, both due to increased attention to "incels" in mainstream media; roasties because they are thirsty for attention and normies because they are thirsty for validation for "being a good guy and helping out those poor (insert derogatory name)"

If her lips weren't so fake looking, she'd be perfect.

what about her isnt fake looking? she looks like a dime a dozen hipster instathot

This chick was one of the several that came out with sexual harrassment allegations against their trainer. The guy is going to spend 20 years in prison.

This has been a meme for at least a good two years

doesn't seem as fucking dull as the rest of the board nowadays so it's got my approval

Maybe there was harassment, maybe there wasnt. if it was reported in a timely manner, I dont care. Guy shouldnt have been getting too handsy with clients.

She still looks like a fake instathot with zero personality just by taking this "lmao look at how healthy I am drinking green mystery sludge memedrink" pictures, just to show off her fake thot lips

>fake "wholesome" nice guys posting on here
Why do you think that people are being fake? I'm genuinely sorry you can't imagine someone having good will.
>pretending to spread positivity
What's the difference between pretending to try to make other people happy and trying? Do you really need to be so cynical?
>"Tell me about your day!" attached with an anime picture.
>Is this a new reddit meme?
I've been making that thread every day I could for weeks now. Why do you have a problem with me? Why don't you confront people in their own thread instead of making a meta-thread that is hard for them to find?

>Go to Olympics
>Win several medals
>Become role model for young girls
>Get thot surgery
>Post thot pics pouting thot lips to instagram
((They)) couldn't have bribed a better person to brainwash impressionable young minds

The chick is gold medalist. Their trainer supposedly got too handsy years before they went ahead and reported it. It was a publicity stunt and a way to make a quick buck.

They were perfectly content with him for all those years, interesting.

Go restore your faith in humanity on >>>reddit.
Try r/anime or r/kittens or whatever the fuck.

Its a refreshing break from the "REEEEE WE HATE WOMYN" and self loathing bullshit we get constantly get here, hearing someones day is a lot more interesting in contrast and can get some story from another guys life.

Attached: 1533550444907.png (736x981, 919K)

Why are you so obsessed with reddit? The only time I have ever used reddit is to go to Jow Forums4chan because I get panic attacks worrying someone screencapped one of my posts. You know that this site isn't inherently a hateful bitter shithole. People have conflated being trolling or edgy humor with being a piece of shit all the time. I want to help reverse that as much as I can. The internet was a much happier and friendlier place even 5 or 10 years ago.

We are just nice posters user.
we feel sad and we want to talk to others because we are lonely...

why would this be a meme?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_tokitoki_commando__69ad2ce1cd57d92e017365ad (1000x1376, 810K)

Hi megu poster :)
shame the mods banned you for being nice.

Attached: 55499116_p0.png (800x800, 258K)

i like these anons because they are good anons.
it is perfectly okay to not be angry or abrasive.
just relax. ask questions. learn things.
everything is okay frens.
megufagging however is not okay frens, i am sorry to tell you this :(

Attached: image.png (720x747, 853K)

I want trannies to go.

I'm not a tranny either.

Its still better then the cuck and gay shit threads popping more and more,

Attached: 975f89741f2321ad142eecf4ffc16460.jpg (735x957, 156K)

Megu is fine, also im not at ranny....

I am one of those anons but I don't do it as on the nose.
I think I'm maybe a bit older than a lot of the posters here and I look at their situation/feels and see myself maybe 5-10 years ago. I think if someone had spoke to me back then, even if only superficially through somewhere like here, it'd have been easier.
That's literally my only motivation for being a fren

kill yourselves you disgusting pieces of shit

>kill yourselves you disgusting pieces of shit
one day I will but not today user :)
try be nice poster

The ones posting anime pictures with stupid, STUUpid fucking posts are the most mentally ill of all of us.
or they are the wagiest of cucks that think they know what they are talking about.

Its just sad.

"Nice" posters are coddling attention-vampires, kill yourselves, you're just a pity party peddler. Kill yourself you faggots.

don't be mean be nice instead

Attached: 1532095508796.gif (800x800, 263K)

they think they're cute. It's really cringey. And I hate to use that word.

Even though i don't make those threads, it feels nice to help other anons talk about things that they normally can't in their regular life or on any other thread for being "Out of topic"

Attached: 1532662006906.jpg (605x685, 77K)

Then don't use it user

Attached: 1531785527491.png (400x480, 168K)

>the rise of fake "wholesome" nice guys posting on here
Who says it is fake? Maybe they just haven't looked deep enough into the abyss of rejection and selfhatred long enough yet.

Only if you stop using smug anime pics as a reaction.

>tfw no fake-lipped instathot gf willing to drink my liquefied shit

You think you can tell me what to do?
I'll use all the smug faces and you'll be forced to use words that you hate

Attached: 1531413985793.jpg (513x540, 40K)

mods banned megu poster again :(

Attached: 1531138431429.jpg (721x711, 311K)

That's been a thing since forever newfag. Cuteposting and niceposting are ancient history.

I won't use the words i hate, you can't make me do it, but the trick is that i made you post another smug anime girl. You see, user? Control over others.
Now, user, stop being a faggot.

He had it comming.

Megu poster just ban evades. I used to post megu but got confused for the ban evader and targeted by mods so I stopped.

He has it coming. What a nigger

The difference is, i want to post smug anime girls, you want me to stop... Also, i replied hoping for a reply from you, and you did, control over others

Attached: screenshot_2017-11-11_14-18-49.png (528x312, 88K)

Thanks for the catgirl, user. Sorry about your friend

Ha, nice try there, buddy, but you are still replying and posting smug anime girls, aren't you? Controlling over others, user, this is what i'm doing to you.
>"o-oh, but i was hoping you see, this is control too, right?"
Hoping is not controlling since the outcome may not be the one you hoped for.

Well what would you have done if i hadn't replied? Or if i stopped posting smug anime girls? Would that be control too?

Attached: 1531414747744.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Sh-shutup. I'm the one in control here. I broke my mouse in controlled rage! You will post another smug anime girl! Haha, I win!

Well, here we are and it doesn't seem like you stopped replying or posting smug anime girls, does it?
>"o-oh, but what if, user, WHAT IF i stop?"
Typical of smug anime girl posters.

It's macha, not machai.

>He had it comming.
I like megu poster, he makes the following threads

>waifu threads
>suicide generals
>NEET/Hikki threads
mods are brainlets lel, fuck posting megumin at all and getting a 30day ban :(

I always like getting cat pics for you.

Let me guess, if i post an anime girl you'll say
>"haha! see! i was in control!"
But if i don't, you'll say something like
>"ha! that was reverse psycology to make you not post one! i win! i'm im control!"
What should i do...? Well, i won't do either, and post a random pic

I'll answer to you in a minute hold on

Attached: 1531484515878.png (600x600, 240K)

Why are virgins obsessed with the word "vapid"? It only says something about the person using the word, not the person its used against.

Sounds like you have zero personality desu. Your post could be generated by an edgelord sentence generator.

>What should i do...? Well, i won't do either, and post a random pic
Just as planned. Looks like I got you to stop posting smug anime girls

I'll just stop once i run out of smug pics, at that point, i'll anounce
>"i ran out of smug girls"
And this conversation will be over
If your ideal was for me to post all that i have well, congrats, you won that one
I'm just having fun

Tha's exactly what i said, no matter i do, you'll say
>"i was in control... somehow"

Attached: 1533127871510.jpg (554x439, 38K)

You re really confusing me with this double nigger?
And i thought you weren't stupid, just a smug anime gir poster...

It's okay, I was just taking over for you, since you're just a kid on a tantrum. It's really easy to predict your next lines

It's called not wanting other people to suffer through negativity so you project positivity.

Wasn't that your goal tho? For me to stop posting smug girls?

Also, here i was, thinking that you had finally given up replying and that you would have won that way... Boy was i wrong

Attached: 1531410733706.jpg (454x558, 56K)

Nigga that's exactly me and you even mentioned my discord name. Huh. But yeah I was a depressed teen here ages ago and I understand what people are going through. If I can help at least one dude so he doesn't end up killing himself, I'm satisfied.

That shit's been here for ages. It's just garden variety attention-seeking.

haha *ATTACHES ANIME IMAGE*
original like you OP

Some people just want to be nice sometimes you dumb cunt

this guy seems pretty mad about something as trivial as smug anime girls on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

Attached: 1533303783909.jpg (300x324, 52K)

Yeah, non chads are annoying I know.

Yeah i know
I think he's just quietly suffering because he will never have a cute anime girl being smug at him

Attached: 26f.png (792x855, 710K)

what a loser lmao

looks like smug anime girls win again

Attached: smug19.jpg (900x810, 52K)

Thats always been here. Gtfo summervirgin

I can already tell that you're a mushy soiboy creature.

Well, the word you want to use is "cringe-inducing". "Cringy" is a retarded normalshit word invented by redditors and used by teenagers.

If you want to drown yourself in self hatred -- that's your choice. But you'll feel better trying to be kind to others and yourself in the first place. I feel like being edgy r9k misanthrope is a cry for help, but no one is going to help you, especially with that attitude.

It's the time of summer vacations. Let them end and the reddit children will be gone for the most part.

It's trannies trying to act like women. They don't like thinking about their loneliness or how fucked up they are, so they think it'll all go away if they pretend to be cute girls consoling hurt anons while thinking that they are above them.

"How to pick up Chicks in the literal asswhole of the internet?"

That's their answer to the question. They are ugly Neckbeards who pretend to be wholesome to fish for fembots because it's the only type of wahman they can get.

You're telling wrong.

'Am gonna stab you in the throat.

Pathetic scrub, you're not supposed to break the circlejerk of Jow Forums suffering.
You don't fit in.

Leave.

>you're not supposed to break the circlejerk of Jow Forums suffering
This site was never about that until around Gamergate in my opinion and that shift made the site so bad moot left. The internet used to be a usually friendly place, even if it was edgy.
>You don't fit in.
>Leave.
No

That's why I do it too. At 26 the negativity and hate I experienced in real life didn't need to be piled on by having it on the internet too. I want to be nice to people to give them the kindness I didn't get

> the internet used to be a freindly place
> after gamergate

That was 2 years ago. Move on grandpa.

Almost 4 years ago now. Not saying I'm definitely right on that or an oldfag but I felt a difference after that.

If you want happy fluffyness and compassion maybe tubrl or reddit are a better place for you?

I like this site better. Been here my whole life, not going to change now.

Then addapt to what it is now and stop ruining everyones fun.

>Then addapt to what it is now and stop ruining everyones fun
Do you honestly have fun by being ruthlessly mean to everyone you meet online? It's way beyond the point of jokes. There's trolling and calling somebody a faggot when they act stupid but so many posts on here just come off as bitter and cruel.

I come to Jow Forums to do that, while I go onto other sides if I'm in the mood for something calmer.

You know that there is more than Jow Forums on the internet right?

SO you go on the anonymous site to shit on people and act civil when you have a username attached to you? Disgusting behavior.

>green mystery sludge

Attached: tenor (1).gif (200x150, 1.54M)

Because if you surround yourself with negativity, you become negative
These people intentionally surround themselves with positivity

Attached: bfd2972d287d86511b2cd50a48becfe7.jpg (610x959, 66K)

Fucking faggots. Not on my watch!

So... you are saying that using speciffic sites for what they are meant to be used for is disgusting.

Interesting -_-

Meanwhile trying to force your ancient nostalgia onto a site because you refuse to move on and use anything else is not.

You're the digusting one mate.

>using speciffic sites for what they are meant to be used for is disgusting
Show me where the topic of this site is listed as repetitive and boring attacks on people. The fact that you treat people like garbage as soon as you have some semblance of anonymity is disgusting. You're a terrible person who enjoys making others suffer and too much of a pussy to act like an asshole when people can actually bite back.
>Meanwhile trying to force your ancient nostalgia onto a site because you refuse to move on and use anything else is not.
No ancient nostaligia here, I just try to act like a decent human being and hope that other people do the same because it makes everyone happier.

I guess some fucking forms of infestation just can't be rooted out.

Pretending to be nice and wholesome won't get you laid anyway retard.

>I guess some fucking forms of infestation just can't be rooted out.
Yeah, people like you are still around who contribute nothing and complain about everything.
>Pretending to be nice and wholesome won't get you laid anyway retard.
I'm sure being a cynical asshat soaks panties when you pretend to be a shitty person who gets off to harassing others.

And pretending to be edgy won't get you internet points.

But it will keep me entertained.

> Literally nly mkes troll-posts pretendimg to be nice
>Calls me out for not contributing
Dude, how do you even reach a level of retardation that high?

Well why are you pretending to be a decent human being?