Help me Suicide

Howdy boys.
Underage phonefag here.
Before I get banned I have a question. How can I kill myself in class? I need a quick method so no one can stop me but I dont have any access to a firearm.
Mods please do your job and ban me. Too many underage posters get through without bans.

Attached: 16BB0B2A-55CA-4400-B2D7-3CB834FAF897.gif (205x234, 96K)

Eat graphite pencils till u die. Problem solved

Thanks I will do just that

why do you want to kill yourself, classless weakling

Attached: 1530648214034.png (657x527, 63K)

eat pens

Because things are bad

whats the deal though? at least spill for my entertainment

Attached: 1530013685075.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Mental illness (diagnosed of course) + abusive family + poorfag + 0 social ability

Just slide a pocketknife and a ton of prescription medication in your bag and slit your wrists and OD at the same time

just live through it retard. at least wait until you can get independence from your family.

Actually will do.
Thank you very much.

you're too young to kill yourself, even if it is really shitty right now, user

There is nothing out there for me though. No dreams or aspirations. I just want to do nothing for the rest of my life. Even if I get independence I have nothing to live for

then find something to live for? make some friends online if you cant socialize in the real world. find an escape from your home life.give life a fighting chance user

Attached: 9c6.jpg (654x527, 31K)

Tell us where you live so we look after you in the news

Take a shit on you teachers desk. He/she is gonna kill ya.

Yeah, at least try to make it to 18 and try getting wasted.

Im male so the news isnt gonna give a shit. But its Louisiana

you're way too young to kill yourself, at least make it to 18 like other user suggested

as a 34 year old it took me to my late twenties after dealing with mental illnesses to truly find what I wanted to do with my life
I do agree with the one user who suggested getting to 18 to get plastered, though. hell, intoxication is a reason to live

What does age have to do with it though? I know I dont have a future. So why not end it ASAP?

How would you know you don't have a future if you haven't lived long enough to know anything other than a shitty life? Imbecile, just take the advice and live for a little bit longer.

Ive always thought of alcoholics as degenerates and the drinking age is 21 here. As for the mental illness; its only been getting worse.