Now that we have a personal 10/10 thread for guys, how about a personal 10/10 for females?

Now that we have a personal 10/10 thread for guys, how about a personal 10/10 for females?

Attached: 9tkkai5u2a011.jpg (656x856, 37K)

So youre making this thread because some anons made one on 10/10 women?

This man, Rami Malek will forever be my one and only celebrity crush

He's nearly perfect

Attached: tumblr_oecc2hCmL71vh4kswo1_250.png (250x250, 101K)

No, personally I'm just curious what females would post

Snafu was wild, love this guy

Attached: F1432CC2-39A5-4EC0-9714-3223D062FEB0.gif (245x245, 1.99M)

Me
(can't post myself cuz of board rules)

This makes me want to rewatch the series

He's perfect
Olive complexion, sweet smile, eye bags like he hasn't slept in years

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cquk2yijjvkk4k4ksscss84o8_640.jpg (433x244, 53K)

Here's one more good one

Attached: rami-malek-christian-slater-do-a-beachside-photo-shoot-18.jpg (817x1222, 252K)

desu he is almost perfect but my true 10/10 is my fiance

He's similar in characteristics, but better

Attached: 7550c6e06cc1786d5fbfe67bf7346093.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

this half korean king

Attached: B77A91E0-B193-48ED-BF5D-B207737D207C.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

Bryan Dechart
Fucking love this guy

Attached: F1B5B588-9BAA-4C86-9D05-79459B18604F.jpg (177x284, 5K)

any man at the same level of cuteness as this dude is an immediate 10/10 for me.

Attached: fe7cbb1dec456a568afdc4d64dfed3c9--actors-japan.jpg (491x700, 36K)

No, women shouldnt be posting here.

I thought that was Joji from the thumbnail.

Oompf my kinda man.

Attached: 1520741406624.png (700x664, 291K)

joji is a 10 to me too. purely because i like his personality and he seems like a sweet guy

what a confidence boost

He's a real qt, n-no homo.

is it that strange to find a guy like him attractive? he's quite cute.

i think he deserves all your homo

Attached: 95ed13aec22dc5132991ae5a626cf134--joji-miller-cheese.jpg (580x629, 51K)

He's not real, but I don't care.

Attached: snake_bf.png (800x900, 802K)

Jungkook is perfection

Attached: Jeon-Jungkook-HQ-2016-jungkook-bts-39734778-333-500.png (333x500, 889K)

He's so cute! I don't want to fuck him or anything but he is just damn cute. Maybe a cuddle and a few kisses. I'm definitely more than a 1 on a Kinsey scale.

I am so glad someone said it...

I CAME HERE JUST TO SAY JOJI IS HOTTTTTT

Reminds me of a young tommy Flanagan

Attached: 9A5A9293-122F-480D-A331-63653B88555C.jpg (400x358, 32K)

Is that Connor? He is quite attractive

yeah but calling him a ten out of ten seems a little over the top to me.
i think i am just as similarly attractive if not more but im not a ten

oh really? personally i still think he's a ten. someone probably thinks you're a ten too if you're on the same level as that qt.

what makes him cute?
is it specific to asians?
i am half asian

They just sort of do it for me.

Attached: 1533629006597s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>posts hapa
>not the supreme gentleman
the absolute state of the board

for me i think it's his full smile, youthful haircut and his body type. its just my preferences though. its not specific to asians at all, these traits can be found among anyone but i do think asian guys are cute in their own unique way.

I like older men. This comment was not original

Attached: 3524789.jpg (420x600, 70K)

guy on the right looks irish af

where's my augmented bf

Attached: 21B18195-FFE0-46D6-BD24-AFA10CB58CEA.jpg (764x573, 105K)

>tfw look like Dylan with black hair
>even wear round sunglasses and trenchcoats.

this is a great thread to hurt myself with

Eyes aren't right

Something that makes men really attractive to me as a man is that they half this half-feminine look to them, like they smile and their eyes are feminine and their mouth is wide and sweet. Manly men are hot too but in more of a rail-me-in-the-dark kind of way.

do you know many other women with the same perspective

What's the appeal of older men? (aside from "money! xDDD)

Ignoring that you posted a Chad, my daydreams of being a 27 year old late bloomer that manages to date 18 year old girls always seem hard to picture, even though women liking older men is seemingly quite common. It's not like much conversation would ever be about "oh, you didn't grow up with the same TV shows and music that I did? how alienating!" but I always think there would be a weird vibe about the age difference that would make it hard to relate to each other. For that reason, I don't even know if I want it. Also, why would women date/marry someone who's going to die so much sooner than themselves?

Maybe the answer is obvious, but I'm socially retarded if you couldn't already tell.

Elliot wasnt half korean tho

chinese japanese dirty knees look at these, user

you have the exact same tastes as me, you described it better than i could have. 10/10 taste.
i know there's plenty. even among the few friends i have most of them have around the same taste i do, though they do like the stereotypical alpha male type too. there's all kinds of women that like the cuter guys. chin up dude

Attached: 1530504175716.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Experience, mostly. I know what you mean. I'm 26 and bisexual and I don't find younger people attractive at all. I generally tend to be into girls or guys who are 2-3 years older than me. It doesn't have anything to do with their age, so much as it has to do with maturity. Also, I'm a sub so ideally my SO should be wiser and smarter and stronger and more experienced than me.

You have a whole board for yourselves. We don't want you here

You believe your containment works on us, silly user. We're everywhere. There are 42 of us in this thread.

There are 4 men I'd go gay for, and that is one of them

I'm the same age as you, but I want them about 8-12. Girls are so beautiful at that age. I want to be their first, their only

Do you have a throwaway email?
Not surprised comment isn't original.

Nuke this IP, Mooticus Prime II

Does this guy sort of count as feminine?

Attached: 78CEF555-78B4-44F5-AF33-601F03628395.png (750x1334, 731K)

Yes, he's pretty and well-kept. His lips are soft, uncracked, pink. Not my type but have fun.

And the reason would be...?

thank you very much for responding to my posts

He's somewhat feminine but to me i think he has a manly charm in him. i can't pinpoint it but he is definitely handsome.

Wide cheekbones, short hairstyle, blunted nose, prominent and not necessarily well-kept eyebrows, the full beard, and just the fact that he's clearly Middle Eastern or Egyptian adds a lot to his masculinity

no problem, i hope your capers with women go well dude, wish you happiness qt

2-3 years older is barely anything, though. That's like a standard age difference.

>Also, I'm a sub
Just like almost every other woman on earth, why the fuck do you need to even mention this

>so ideally my SO should be wiser and smarter and stronger and more experienced than me.
So, basically Chad, then.

Cringe, why would you even post this about yourself?

I'm a dude, you fucking idiot.

He doesnt look Middle Eastern lol

Attached: A4A7F0E1-2FB4-4B6B-B7ED-A98D55B559EF.png (750x1334, 823K)

>don't mention gender and expect me to know you're somebody else
Where did I ask a homo to give me advice on dating women? Or men, for that matter.

that seems like a pretty good explanation, i agree. the only thing he'd need to change to be more feminine and have a cuter vibe instead of manly handsomeness would just be to grow his hair out and shave.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're such an acerbic faggot.

Where did you specifically refuse such advice?

>You're awfully assertive for a faggot

Yep, it's feminism 2.0

>for females
you don't have to lie, we know you're just a fag
not that that's bad or anything...

Are you aware that you have a tell that's visible from space?

Are we playing poker?

Neither of you rep a god damned thing, I'm all in.

>Cringe, why would you even post this about yourself?
Because I'm not talking to clueless, judgmental, normalshit fem"bot" cattle brained immigrants from instagram. You just don't understand, newfriend. In my case it's not sexual. It's really not. And I'm not saying that to appease you, or plead for myself. I've tried to get into loli, and I just can't. That's not what I'm talking about. I'll say it again: you just don't understand.

Attached: 1450992803240.png (1144x1500, 1.75M)

You tell me, you snarky little fascist.

Guys, it's Alex Jones!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop giving that controlled opposition shill free publicity, please

>rep

?????????

(I mustache you a question about my originality)

>warns everyone about the globalist conspiracy to silence him
>global corporations decide to conspire to silence him
really made me think

Represent. You're bluffing, but not credibly, being the implication.

Because he totally hangs out on Jow Forums
No, really. I want to know what your problem is.

He's been their tool for 20 years. Alex Jones was the #1 reason they got away with 9/11 in the US. If he was the real deal, they would have fucking killed him a long time ago like they did to Bill Cooper, or JFK.

Vis a vis...?

>Alex Jones was the #1 reason they got away with 9/11 in the US
Wew.

Attached: jewapu.png (747x773, 23K)

Go back to whatever shitty website you came here from. Pretentious, smug, self righteous, passive aggressive normalfaggot asshole

Or MLK, or Milk, or Bobby Kennedy and Lennon.

About what exactly, friendo?

All of those people were killed because they were degenerates not because they were the real deal.

Yeah, he was the actor for connor

Attached: 429E4B9E-498C-46D1-B618-0EC22C753E2D.jpg (749x734, 102K)

9/11 was his debut into the mainstream. He was probably placed into the position he had, and that he still has, for that exact reason.

It's probably not a coincidence that the second you try and look into the elite in anyway, the first thing you see is that fat clown's screaming, crying mug. If you're still on the Jones Farm I pity you.

Attached: 354358797.jpg (1723x1782, 1.45M)

I don't know it was a throwaway bant.
Neither of you were making much of a point and you were talking about poker.

Tupac's "killuminati" album

Ah, ok. Kik?

I don't know what it is but I love dirty blonde to light brown hair. And it needs to be full and longish and soft. This hair is a +1 in guys for me in general.
I'm really unsure why I like this colour in particular. Maybe it brings forward the fluffy texture more, it does get lost when your hair is too dark.
Dark hair is very handsome but I can't help myself falling for someone with cute fluffy hair I want to run my fingers through.

I can't tell if you're just baiting me because you think I'm a schizo or if you really believe what you're saying.

Unless you're this guy: stop talking to me.

I sincerely believe that Alex Jones is a controlled opposition agent of one sort or another. And you should know exactly why. If you can watch that man shout, scream, and weep on national networks without raising an eyebrow, then I don't know what to tell you. You can only see so many of those "heartfelt" episodes of his before you start becoming suspicious about the act.

Attached: 9874982375498.jpg (678x531, 117K)

So, so sad. Sad Sadderino.

He's obviously trying to steal Hitler's style.

A bitter, twisted mockery with none of the power or sincerity. Also probably intentional. Although I believe his character may have been based largely on Bill Cooper, as well, his contemporary when his career began.

I should have said intentionally.
Hitler is unironically or ironically the most emulated modern public speaker.

This isn't my personal 10, he's cute but not exactly my type
But I want to touch his hair so bad

Attached: 1523561431367.png (500x557, 302K)

Why no Elliot in this thread, girls?

Attached: Big Beautiful.jpg (1400x2299, 227K)