You gotta go to school to find a gf, not the internet

>you gotta go to school to find a gf, not the internet

>enroll into a school just for this reason alone

>your class has 20 guys and 1 woman

Attached: 698564cce5c63b7781a7a2eaadc53add.jpg (236x330, 17K)

20:1 odds are still better than no odds at all
just go up to her, give her a firm handshake, look her in the eyes and tell her you really want to be the boyfriend

She's taken already, forgot to mention. So the odds are zero.

-OP

More like this
>sit next to girl first day to get to know her
>take the same seat next day
>shes in a different spot

Did you actually start going to school just to meet girls? No way.. right?

Attached: 42EBD581-8261-4783-96C1-E4EDD6877ADB.jpg (752x752, 153K)

my class was 22 girls and 2 guys, still found no gf
the other guy did

Where else are you supposed to go?

i met a cutie at my local library

There's only one thing left to do, take out the rest of the guys and take her for yourself op

Attached: 1533604234616.png (396x385, 208K)

Classic.

Everything you do because you "want to" , like going to the gym, going out, chilling on the beach, hitting the bar, starting a new hobby / new school, is AT LEAST partially because you need to find a gf.

I'm a 29yo frustrated KHV so I really can't afford to sit at home browsing Jow Forums. Which ironically I'm doing right now.

>learn japanese to get a cute gf
>realize i cant go to japan because i need a fucking n2
the east was a mistake

>Do something similar
>5 guys
>20 girls
>only 3 of them are cute and are already taken

Attached: 1531480893759.jpg (1140x1110, 142K)

I tried this for a while

>go to libary
>see cuties studying for medical school
>start talking to them
>throw your best line: "hey gurl u wanna fuk?"
>they're visibly annoyed, they just want to study
>"user could you please shut up I'm studying"
>"o-okay.."

who knew being an insufferable faggot doesnt get ya laid

The point is, people go there to study in silence so it's hard to approach them.
Same with gyms, when a girl is sweating, squatting and trying not to shit herself, she doesn't really want to engage in mating rituals.

Come to think of it, finding a place better than school for picking up chicks is hard as fuck.
School is the optimal place. You're forced to spend years with the same people and most of the time breaks are boring as fuck so small talk is encouraged.

Then you picked the wrong major, bub. I'm a fucking math major and the ratio is better than that.

>go find a hobby they said
>join a club to meet new people and girls among them they said
>find people who share your interests they said
>be me, join a photography group at uni town because i actually enjoy photography
>halb the club is female, with cuties too
>find out every singe one of them has a BF
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

You could potentially meet someone anywhere, because it's mostly about what you look like not about where you are.

>I really can't afford to sit at home browsing Jow Forums

You mean financially?

the cutie i was talking about actually works there and i get to talk to her every time i go there to check out a book, sometimes i'll sit down and read and she'll walk by me with the back of her shirt bunched up so her yoga pants ass is exposed

im too cowardly to try anything but i can tell she's not off-put by me at least because sometimes she pokes fun at me or smiles

How could you not have predicted that based on your major?
How could you go to school with the sole purpose of meeting girls and put zero thought into which classes the girls would be in?
Why would you not switch majors upon realizing this?

>it's mostly about what you look like

Why is every cutie dating a guy uglier and shorter than me then?
I know a guy who is literally never single and our only difference is that experience has given him confidence whereas I'm bitter and scared, and I'm a math major so I'm a robot freak to begin with.
It's not about looks, it's about connecting socially and mentally.

>Why is every cutie dating a guy uglier and shorter than me then?

Maybe they have an aesthetic quality that you don't know about. Maybe it's something really important that you never learned about because it isn't obvious and someone would have had to teach you but they never did. Your parents were maybe kind of absent?

It's never late to learn these things tho user, it may be akward because you're older but thats okay.

>enter law school
>over 75% females
Later virgins

Attached: 1520064029925.jpg (409x409, 31K)

Is talking to busy people actually a thing Americunts do?

>Your parents were maybe kind of absent?

I didn't even have a father to begin with.
People always say my father was handsome as fuck and they tell me I've inherited that. But unlike my dad who was popular with the ladies, I'm a sad loner frog. I blame the modern times and modern women.

A young woman who aspires to be a prosecutor is the worst type of woman you can find.
Enjoy. I'd never date a law school chick.
It's like they're bitter, angry and want to prove their worth to everyone around them, but they're not smart enough to become useful, like scientists. So they start living some power fantasy, thinking they're above scientists and everyone else for that matter.
Now that I think about it, the guys in law school might be the same.
God, I hate people who study law.. you're either a money-hungry lawyer who doesn't give a shit about their clients, or you're a prosecutor/judge acting out their power fantasies on people who have simply made mistakes in life.

Fuck, I have to admit, that is really accurate. The majority of women here really think they are above everyone else. They are indeed not smart, but they are really hard workers, I got to give them that.

The guys here: most of them are surprisingly nice and cool guys. But the stereotype of the rich dads and sort of arrogant behaviour is certainly present.

>class has 10 girls and 4 guys (including me)
>all of them ignore me

Attached: 1479175710289.jpg (512x512, 35K)