Take hrt you sissies

Take hrt you sissies

Attached: 1533709599435.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

Nah you foppish poofdah.

a sissy fetish isnt enough justification for something of that magnitude

Subversive parasites get out

Attached: AB033C0D-D5B7-4FC7-9578-5C5676C00C30.jpg (750x560, 95K)

I really want to fuck one, but I'm living with my parents for at least another year. Should I just say to hell with it and bring one home anyway and fuck her (male) on their bed?

saying fuck it and falling for the meme
buying meds later, what should I expect in the first few weeks?

Depends on which drugs they are.
I'd say lowered libido and less oily skin/scalp is all you can really expect early.

Don't do it. Despite feeling like shit for being a guy for years I got over it, you can too. Don't ruin your life for memes.

I'd be fucking disgusting even if I did

I will arrange the funeral for you

I'm starting with 50mg cypro so the only thing i have to lose is fertility

and I'm posting on this board so it's not like that'd be a problem

i kinda want to and i think id pass off pretty well since i kinda look feminine already as long as i shave but i wont because 1, everyone i know will push me away and ill have no where to go. 2, ill be to afraid and shy to date other guys

>I'm posting on this board so it's not like that'd be a problem
Don't act like starting a possibility isn't a serious consideration. If you're considering transitioning you're probably in your teens/early 20s. Don't lock yourself away from being a father because of some internet fetishists.

Ah be careful with 50mg please, i've seen some people really get messed up with that dose, i'd recommend 25mg.
Also take B12.
Take your pills, Alice

I'm early 20s but I've been considering this since I was 11/12. it's not like I wouldn't pass or anything bc my features are already pretty feminine

>Alice
my name isnt alice silly goose

yeah, I'll be taking b12 supplements too. I'll probably halve the dose after a few weeks, which seems what most people tend to do.

I just advise against doing this unless you're going to die otherwise.

Plus when the shift in hormones changes your brain you can't even guarantee you'll still be into it

GIVE ME A BBC TO WORSHIP RITE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1531799147064.jpg (512x411, 35K)

How can you just buy stuff like spiro and estradiol?

I tried to neck myself in November 2017 but it didn't work (obviously) so I guess that counts

>he doesn't know about the sekrit drug store
try harder next time?

there're a lot of web vendors as places like Turkey i think and Portugal don't have hrt medication as prescription-only. They just ship it to you after purchasing it.

I'm not the OP or anything, I just figured I'd mention it

probably not going to try again, the prospect of buying meds has made me less depressed if anything.

I get happy when I order dangerous drugs from foreign lands too
Tom Petty is full of shit, the waiting is glorious
It's all down hill once they actually get there
Especially for you

if I feel happier now, that's okay