>buy noopept from great britain
>get it delivered easily to home
>mother takes it from postal service
>she sees it's pills
>she asks me if I secretly do HRT and i don't need to hide such things
>mfw
>mom please

Attached: Download.jpg (292x173, 5K)

What a weird thing for your mum to both know about and assume you're doing and be OK with.

Cali or florida?

Noopept isn't a HRT drug, it's for studying purposes, better concentration and better memory overall.

Also, switzerland.
I'm (luckily) not a fag but it's good to know my mother wouldn't drop me if I were.

Attached: 1531478337731.jpg (1000x564, 86K)

I know, I'm saying it's weird for your mum to know about/be ok with HRT drugs

lol user, describe exactly what she said.
Did she try to comfort you?
>tfw a cis guy's mother is more accepting of him taking HRT than mine

post some rare grahams

She asked me if I'd rather be in a girls body multiple times when I was younger.
I was always pissed off when she asked me this, telling her she knows the fucking answer and should stop asking it.

Does anyone find noopept having any effect at all? I bought a little bit jar of it and it didnt' seem to do shit.

I'm currently starting taking it.
I just need them for studying phase, exams in a month.

>inb4 you find folders full of photo's of yourself wearing dresses and asking to referred to as a girl when you were a kid
Do you know why she would think that?

take her to court opening someone elses mail is a crime

I guess it's more about her desire to have a daughter. I'm pretty offended though that she always asked me this question.
>3 sons

why would someone try and dp hrt secretly
its not like you can hide growing a pair of titties

Sounds like your mum is one of those insane fucking liberals that tries to force their sick fantasies on their kids

Uh that's what I'm doing and yeah that's what I'm hoping for.
I AM SO FUCKED
>t. 4 months HRT

Attached: 1532092403859.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Noticed any changes yet?

Nootropics are a meme, you'd be better off taking amphetamines.

>take amphetamines
>don't feel anything either
Kill me.

>takes one of the strongest stimulants, heavily abused due to its effects and remarkably effective in improving cognition
>doesn't feel anything

yeah dude lmao, you got bunk shit nigga

Can I trade mom's with someone lol. I'd almost take a crazy liberal mom over my mom who thinks as her only son I have to be a Spartan.

It was dexamphetamine from a prescription and I went over the max dose as well as trying different routes of administration.

How do I get amphetamine?
My local drug dealer told me he only has cocaine.
I don't know any drug dealers here, it's a very safe neighbourhood and has very few niggers.

*any other drug dealers