Last texts to/from a woman

Either show how good things can be, how bad, or get help

Attached: 88A83592-6F64-4B06-8AAD-8E3EB9B55EB3.jpg (1242x1093, 341K)

My requirements for a girlfriend are pretty high so I'll probably never get one.
1. Extremely apathetic and indifferent. (3%)
2. No attention-whore (0.01%)
3. No social media (0.005%)

UGH God you two are perfect for each other, aren't you? Don't you faggots take anything less than seriously?

I ignored her calls and texts. She was trying to get me to move her furniture for food or money.

her: don't you have netflix anymore?
me: no
her: oh what a pity

Attached: netflix.png (876x474, 405K)

Lowcontentblox

Attached: asd.png (184x194, 6K)

Why did you avoid that?
Ask for a case of beer and move the damn couch

Fuck.
Thanks for reminding me.
>freshman dorms - girl across the hall is stunning: platinum blonde, bright blue eyes, DD tits, just hot af. Everyone is moving in
>she asks me to move her mini fridge up from her car. I say I will find a guy or two to help
>hear someone laugh; Chad Chadderson of Chadding Manor in Chadville is there. He asks which car then strides off
>moments later he comes back, mini fridge held casually, asks where she wants it. Goes into her room, shuts door
>within minutes they are obviously fucking
>I slink away
Move the mini fridge, user

She didn't want to fuck you. She made that decision spontaneously when Chad Chadderson came into the picture. She thought you were a nice beta boy.

Know your place.

Chad was there, she asked me first.
It was my reply to identified me

Girls create a network of friends which reconfirm their identity as the soft prey. She asks her fellow doe to help her move her stuff, knowing full well the buck is watching her, ready to intercept and pierce her loins. Without the demure refusal, the female is unenticing. By asking you first, she was inviting the buck to intercept.

How the fuck is that German... Are you two Syrian immigrants

schwiizertuetsch du tubel

gemein

>noel
are you sure you arent from syria

>french name for christmas
>SYRIA

Attached: 1531490967838.gif (509x600, 1.16M)

that's a neat gif, thanks mountainjew user. nice to meet a southern neighbor.

No problem, I would cut off the right edge though.

Last text from a woman was
>do you think Jack likes me?
I am not Jack

I have so many screenshots like this.

Attached: F51EEDFC-5F47-40F5-9744-507458B6CF05.jpg (646x1043, 249K)

lol, great.
Post more pls...

jesus that's kinda gross. I dunno I get the daddy kink and shit but "cummies"?, baby talk just gets a little into weird territory.

Okay. Still got her pussy, her mind, and her life in my hand. Shes 18, platinum blonde. Thick/chubby at hips but tiny waist. E cup.

Attached: 1457FA4D-4FCD-4A47-BBC6-3C903D5D791F.jpg (644x1051, 255K)

that's fuckin disturbing, can't you just be into something more normal, like eating shit or anal gaping?

Daddy problems are the worst when it comes to living together

Moar!
oravioli

seek mental assistance

yes you are right if not very right

Attached: 10043860-6D37-4E00-9BB8-92AED5AF83DF.jpg (1440x822, 125K)

You know your both guys right?

She is post op? I didnt know they could have 40 inch hips and breasts that sag so naturally. Pussy feels real so I am not complaining.

Attached: 1B927FCC-51C6-460C-BBDC-8B0F5500505C.jpg (627x1033, 264K)

its the kiss emoji with a little heart

Wait you know her real life??
Holy shit good on you man.

This is what 2 male virgins think sexting is.

i would have told her to stop right there, this is cringe as fuck

Owiginal

Attached: A74CF41D-DF2B-4E9A-9961-0DF9C9220597.jpg (750x1160, 316K)

Asked a girl I like on a date like this. Is on Friday, wish me luck Bois.

Attached: yep.jpg (1440x1451, 163K)

I have received texts from 4 females in my entire life (5 if you count my mom). The first 3 were related to some school stuff and basically only a handful of messages. The 4th one was related to university homework and also just a few messages, even though this girl is part of the small group that I've been hanging out with for the past 4 years in uni.

Let me make this clear: If you are frequently texting with women then you aren't a robot.
This board is truly in a weird state. Most people here aren't even close to being robots and think not being a turbo chad automatically makes them a robot. Not to mention all the kids who complain about still being a virgin with 17.

What the actual fuck?

This is seriously disturbing.

amusing 2bh

Attached: 1533626655739.jpg (243x208, 9K)

That doesn't look like you asked her out.

>tfw 24
>tfw never texted by a girl or fb'd messaged by a girl
>tfw khv
>tfw friendless

I need all of you normans to get out now.

Attached: 1461776097289.png (500x438, 361K)

HAHAHAHHAHAA A HA H HA HAH A HAH AH A HAAG HAH GA GHA AGH G G GAGH A HG HGAH GA HGA HG, i got like 10 girls the first minute i made an tinder. i cant imagine being ulgy

Well we going out together so screw you

From my mum, after I missed a couple of her calls

>Earth to user. Call me please xx

Going out, or just hanging out? Seems like she's your friend only.

Why is a different form of affection disturbing to you?

Do you want my email address? I can help

She's a friend ATM but I think there's something there. Well hey even if it's a no, I'm glad to be her friend.

Hahahahahaha this is so fucking awful dude, you're getting yourself wrapped up in a whole new level of bullshit with a girl this mentally ill, you don't realize it now but you'd be better off single

Good luck!

Ok Ill bite.

Crushed on this girl pretty hard after she told me she had feelings for me but she was engaged. Ghosted her afterwards so she could fix her fucking life and she recently sent me this on my LinkedIn lmao

Attached: image.jpg (958x2903, 794K)

Don't engage with cheaters user.

>My email
>My discord
Do you even know her irl or were you orbiting e-girls?

Not him but I do. 2 sec mute

>user: should i let the tard read your piece of the project?
>Female: yeah, i'm too sick to do it, thanks for downloading it anyway

>having a relationship focused on a weird and abnormal fetish instead of personal chemistry

Attached: image.png (509x392, 283K)

Thats the plan. Live and learn and all ya know?

Orbited her pretty hard during the hay day but got some clarity later on. Thought it was all good and done for but I guess she aint done just yet. I dont orbit as often as most robots do but when they come onto me, I just cant help myself.

From 5 minutes ago:
>Can't wait to see you tonight! :)

sure i could use the help.

It's no wonder you're a virgin if you think this is real

Fucking kek, have fun orbiting her while she fucks Chad

>"i have to go take a pic for my drivers licence but my hair won't dry"

It was a snap selfie with the big mouth filter

be fucking warned anons
when this shit falls into your lap one day you'll feel like it's a gift from god
but it will be a fucking curse
bipolar daddy issue thots are a plague

[email protected]

Email from a pol post. Happy to help you strategize and get into some engaging conversations with girls.

What a pussy. You afraid of girls user?

Every girl is a Time Bomb in her own way. Why would you have a huge backpack full of mental health issues and expect her to have zero?

I could deal with all of it except the 'm'your' bullshit.

I like how little effort you put into your messages. I'm in a similar situation totally spoiled her early on and now she needs erotic novels every night when I have nothing left to say and I'm not remotely horny. I feel so ingenuine.

bet she has borderline, lol
like i said, this guy will regret it in the end. he thinks she adores him but when she splits she wont even talk to him again

She's British, that's her accent. She does that because I told her that her accent was sexy.

Usually you can bridge her along, let her fill in the gaps, then hit her with a really impressive paragraph an hour in. I found chunks with mostly her text to demo to robots here how girls can speak to you when they need/want you.

She's an exchange student here, so she's actually leaving at the end of the year, so her problems will be someone elses.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

mental illness

>he thinks she adores him but when she splits she wont even talk to him again

Isn't that true of all girls?

fyi, MOST women have some variation of borderline personality symptoms. Also, most anons in this thread will marry/girlfriend a girl with an extremely serious mental health history, likely involving childhood rape and abuse.

Why?

Abused girls are sexy, first off. Second, they are clingy/needy (anons here love that). Third? And most important. Because MOST women have been abused or raped, and MOST women have severe emotional issues they need help from you (daddy) managing. That's TYPICAL of women, that's what makes them women.

-psychologist.

Yep. Look around you, nigger. This entire board is brimming with men who have serious mental health illnesses. Most people have mild ones (in the general population), and most anons have severe ones. Why try to escape that or fight it? Mental illness is part of life, and part of your role as a lover/boyfriend is helping your girl overcome hardships. That's literally a man's role in life. Hardship overman. You put the semen in the pussy, and you help the baby + mom overcome hardships. That's literally our evolutionary purpose.

You're either a woman or a complete cuck. Look at history and look at civilisation: women exist to support men not the other way round. A healthy perfect world it would be an even split but womens sexuality and subconscious won't allow it.

You give a woman too much control let alone too much freedom and you've lost her.

What the fuck are you talking about? lmao. 'women exist to support men'. You're absolutely retarded, and I would bet you're speaking from idealized fantasies rather than experience.

If your woman is 'supporting you' YOU are the cuck. If you need support, you're too weak for a woman, and she's probably pegging your tiny little anus.

This is how me and my ex girlfriend talked when we were about to break up and both of us knew it.

it's also insufferable and painful to read

Maybe for a virgin.

That's what affection looks like. Ever felt it, faggot?

ITT: Copes

Get yourself right in the head and then find a girl who's right in the head. Your "oh if you dont want to deal with a headcase of a woman you're a little bitch" and "women should support men but they're too retarded to do it" are copes to justify your personal lifestyles and deficiencies. Probably even worse, to suppress your desires for something you know that you want, but don't deserve.

:^)

That was my point. It also hurt very much when I rediscovered the messages after the break up.

"I thought a lot about that you said and I would like to talk to you."

4 days ago.
Still haven't replied.

Attached: 1522750172017.jpg (600x600, 143K)

>ur doing it wrong because ur explaining why ur doing it

Brilliant logic there. Conveniently left out any of your experiences or descriptions of women you've been with. Guess it's safe to assume that list is 0?

Oh yeah man when I was 17 - 21 I dated a headcase with the best intentions, had an attitude real similar to you about it. I got hurt by it in the end and it fucked my concept of what a healthy relationship should be. I'm still recovering from that.

Luckily I'm now with a nice girl who can match my stability and the relationship is based on a lot more than youthful desperation to not be alone, but it's amazing how far you can delude yourself in love. I can't believe I wasted 4 years with a crazy.

You didn't 'waste' years. You were in a relationship. Same as any other. It wasn't as fulfilling as your current one to you, and didn't help you reach your max. potential. It's good you can see that, but you spent your time the way you had decided to then and there. Can't go back.

p.s. You don't have to be in a relationship to fuck and mend a mentally ill girl.

If you arent in a relationship, why bother with the mending?

So because you decided to do something it automatically means that it was worth your while?

That's really dumb.

Why not?

We fuck pussies, we fuck feelings, we fuck minds. Everything is an experience, and everything is an effect on us and an effect on the world.

A big fallacy on the board is that relationships are like big jugs of water that you fill up with your effort. It's a rather naive concept, and makes all 'effort' in life seem painful and arduous.

Days are just days, women are just women. It's all the same. They're not stocks you invest in.

What cancerous conversations. Once you are older youll realize women who talk like this with all these emojis and shit regularly are an incurable cancer. Pic related is my last messages with my girl, which as you can see is a normal conversation

Attached: 846EBC46-5B35-4502-A385-A1EAF0CD5D6B.png (750x1334, 160K)

I didn't say that. Reread.

>you spent your time the way you had decided to then and there. Can't go back.

Learn to articulate yourself and your feelings and thoughts. Learn to accept responsibility for your choices.

a nice normal boring conversation with [BETA BUCKS] treating his [FEMALE COMPANION] to [EXPENSIVE BOOMER EVENT SERVING ALCOHOL]

Nah thanks, I'm good. I'll be here with my box of 17 year old sex kittens talking about how SOAKED their pussies are waiting for me to see them.

>You didn't 'waste' years
I'm not him, you are actually dumb.

Myfuckingsides

What kind of virgin shit is this?

Attached: 1496900303263.png (243x208, 75K)

>he frames his past around the notion that he was 'imprisoned' during a period of his life because he was with a girl he's no longer with

WOW

Attached: 82c35122626da9b9ce905d237772023d--meme-google-search.jpg (236x298, 13K)

He said that he wasted his time with the girl, which you disagreed with, and as a reason you gave that he chose to do so back then. I don't know what you're on about now, I'm still not him.

There's no such thing as 'wasting' time. We're existing in a timespace in our lives. You can't pick and choose which seconds or minutes were 'wisely' spent. You decide each moment to next. If you spend yours 'trapped' in a relationship and choose to see it that way, then so be it, but know you have a cuck prison mindset and can't handle your own decisions.

>There's no such thing as 'wasting' time

I didn't say "imprisoned". If I had spent 4 yrs of my life as a heroin addict, I'd go ahead and say I wasted them. There's nothing wrong with being honest with yourself about mistakes you made in your past.

>Living in a prison mindset
>Not experiencing each moment
>Not giving each second on earth credence
>Believing that you 'lost time' by doing a certain thing during a certain moment

lmao what a timecuck

Believing that you 'lost 4 years' to drug use is pretty much the opposite to being honest about your choices in life.

>Cuck prison mindset
So, realizing something you've done in your past was counterproductive to what you hope to achieve in your earthly life, and referring to it as such, is "cuck prison" shit? You're just upset I'm not endorsing your own choices. I'm content with where I am right now. It could have been much worse. Doesn't mean I didn't waste time with that girl though.

You didn't lose them, you wasted them. You could have been doing anything else. But instead you were chasing highs and likely causing a good deal of pain to those around you.

Adopt this mindset because you can't admit your past fault for your current predicament? I can't think of any reason why you would. How does this help any person who's mature about who they are and recognizes who they were? It's yet another cope

It's physically impossible to not experience a moment in your life because a moment is defined as an experience. If what you spent that moment doing brought you closer to your goals, then it wasn't wasted. If it did not, then it was wasted. Wasting time is a very real problem. Everyone on this earth experiences it on a daily basis, for example when they procrastinate. I shouldn't have to explain this to you because it's so simple.

Exactly, and this guy doesn't have any goals. Or at least not obtainable goals, which are defined as having a clear and realistic timeframe. If the self-motivated pursuit of happiness, accomplishment, virtue, requires goal-setting (I'd say it does), then I guess anyone who partakes is just a timecuck