Be white male

>be white male
>get rejected, disrespected and bullied by your peers, other white men
>become socially isolated because of this
>end up developing major social issues and likely mental illnesses as a result
>try to get a gf
>get rejected by white women, likely as a result of your horrible personality caused by social isolation and having no looks or something else to redeem you
>become bitter and resentful
>decide that you need to take action and change this world for the better
>by fighting against people who don't have much to do with you and who you barely interact with so you can make life easier for people who rejected and isolated you

Attached: pepe2.jpg (800x450, 36K)

yes. cus those mudskins are trying to be the new bullies that isolate and bully my bullies. fuck that they can go kick rocks in Africa

You or at least someone should post this on Pol. I'd like to hear their response.

How do you get shook like this in a country where you are the majority? This is just pathetic.

Attached: 492AC6A4-DBE9-43FA-B04E-F14EB48B42CA.jpg (400x386, 50K)

Unironically constant jewish brainwashing.

Attached: msm2.jpg (4500x4602, 1.78M)

>>get rejected, disrespected and bullied by your peers
This doesn't happen to me?

Save yourself, kill them all.

Attached: based hijak.png (238x212, 4K)

>Be autistic
>Get bullied by everyone in middle school.
>Decide to study the popular kids and see how they are popular.
>After two years emulate their behavior and social quirks.
>Become semi popular, get a GF.
>Feel hollow and empty on the inside, come to a realization normies are just bland as fuck, also realize I want to be more like a woman.
>Dump GF, start cross dressing, hang out with outcasts and sexual degenerates.
>Life becomes intresting again.
>Become trump supporter to filter out SJWs.
Normies are fucking shit, most of the time you guys are more interesting.

Attached: IMG_20180802_005929.jpg (2131x1799, 335K)

>This doesn't happen to me?
That's why you're here

He's asking why someone in that situation would fight for his fellow white people when they rejected him only to make life easier for the people who rejected him.

I'm here because I can't connect and am always on the outside looking in.
Plenty of men and women have tried to "break my shell" but I'm just not able to fit in and I always over analysis evey single details of a social interaction which causes me to never think quick on the fly which is needed to be even near a Chad/normie

>>Dump GF, start cross dressing, hang out with outcasts and sexual degenerates.
>>Life becomes intresting again.
>>Become trump supporter to filter out SJWs.
>support the side who wants to hang you and basically worships the normies you hate so you can spite the people who despite being cancer want to improve your position in society and help you
Why do Jow Forumsfags and the nu-right have such an astonishing lack of self awareness

Well I can sit around the left and have them bitch and complain about me being white, being originally male (they only care about FtM trans people) and just overall bitch bitch bitch. The trump side will resent you for a moment, but say something about America and they love you. Pol fags though will hang me, but being around them is still much better than a minute with a leftie.

Only with a partner.

By
>improve your position
user actually meant
>use and exploit you to virtue signal their "progressiveness" and "tolerance" for the sake of furthering their own corporatist political ambitions.

You don't need to resort to lying. A lot of that chart is pure made up bullshit.

By all means, sauce please Schlomo?

This guy understands what's going on.

Attached: bf29d44abe2e0a5a1cadd3b66eea59fc5858d10f.jpg (954x1521, 116K)

>Isolating people based on race.
Lol your fucked kid. Your never gonna have a GF with that attitude.

>Well I can sit around the left and have them bitch and complain about me being white, being originally male (they only care about FtM trans people)
Are you serious? The left was lobbying to make it punishable by prison for not using someones pronouns which started after a white mtf sperged out and was spearheded by them. They don't give a fuck if you're white and male as long as you have some kind of mental illness.
>trump side will resent you for a moment, but say something about America and they love you.
Pence literally wants electroshock therapy to be reinstated and the trump supports loved that shit.
>but say something about America and they love you
You mean pretend to love you so they can do what said (ironically).

Right because the nutcases on the left don't actually believe in the crap they peddle. The entire reason why they're such a joke is because they're for real

>the nutcases on the left don't actually believe in the crap they peddle
Obviously their tumblrina tranny freakshow antifa footsoldiers believe in utopian idealism and la revolucion and such. You honestly think Hilldawg or Cuckboi Bernie or any of their actual leaders give a fuck about any of that retarded shit? You think Stalin gave a fuck about the virtues of true communism and the well being of his constituents when he assumed power?

Well they do and they don't, they will betray each other as soon as they can get something out of it. This how I know you haven't hang out with them but have just heard of them. They only care about themselves and nothing more. That shit with the MtF guy was an opportunity, a stepping stone to get what they want. You should see how they treat their previous allies the gays. They threw them out like a used condom once they were used to open the floodgates to acceptance of abnormal sexualities. Pence does wanna shock the gays I'm not gonna lie about that, but trump supported LGBT before Hillary "supported" them.

>Are you serious? The left was lobbying to make it punishable by prison for not using someones pronouns which started after a white mtf sperged out and was spearheded by them. They don't give a fuck if you're white and male as long as you have some kind of mental illness.
t. Someone that continues to ingest right wing talking points that have no basis in reality whatsoever

user, it's time to put down the pipe.

Attached: 402C954C-FE82-4305-9244-2299B420E183.jpg (635x419, 64K)

I got bullied hard in school by other white kids, and I mean some of them made my life hell. The way I see it now, being a "white nationalist" is fighting for these same people without getting anything back from them while they get careers, make families and remain ignorant to society's problems while I get scolded and further rejected for my beliefs.

Fuck that. Fuck the lot of them. I'm doing my own thing now, and I recommend you do the same. You owe other whites nothing, apart from your family.

Attached: Feel with it.jpg (338x429, 21K)