Amazing guitarist

>amazing guitarist
>just play in my room

How do I play in front of people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGRcuQuZyfE

Attached: 1497805374890.jpg (1920x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPwyJShM3ug
m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-downtown
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1VLSi9wdFE
vocaroo.com/i/s0EPpaoA6oUD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh...
I've seen better
Orrognal

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPwyJShM3ug

What's the point of no is there TO listen

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

Fellow musician here! The best way to play in front of people is to start off with people you care about and know that won't judge you harshly. Friends or family works. When you get used to that start playing for people you don't know that well and keep going. Weddings is a great place to play because everyone is drunk and there is no problem whatsoever if you miss or play really bad. The key is just to force yourself to do it no matter how uncomfortable. You will always feel nervous while playing for people but after a while you learn to deal with the situation and take advantage of the adrenaline pumping in your blood. Btw you play really well. I wish I could play guitar like that...

>not good at anything even videogames
should I just kill myself

You're technically good, but as soon as it gets to melodies you sound like shit.
I was playing like that when I was fifteen, step up nigga.

When you play with a band you'll find it's nothing like jamming to a backing track and you're going to suck.
When you join a band, use more than 20 watts.
And roll the fucking gain down. Fuck me.

that guitar is more pretty than me,
wtf

don't describe yourself as
>amazing

yeah thats going to be a yikes from me

Well, you're fast. Faster than me at least. With your level you can at least have a decent youtube channel, if you can't play in front of people. Get an audio interface and start doing full guitar covers of songs. I play for 10 years and I play in my room only too. Mainly because I have no friends to play to. But even 30-50 views per video on YouTube are better than none...

Is that BFP orginal? Or one of the reissues?

You're tenchnically good, but that doodly doodly shreddy shit gets boring as fuck really fast.

Well a good way to start is probably close friends in a band, a school band, infront of people you care about and care about you, or something like that.

However, there's no structure to your playing. It's all just hitting notes really fast because the usual opinion of people who don't play music is "Faster = skilled" which I assume an 'amazing' guitarist like yourself knows. You have potential and talent. Try emulating some famous guitarists like Django Reinhardt and the like. Play with backtracks and maybe try some Jazz? Usually helps you become a better musician if you learn to play it.

As and said, the scale progression stuff and just running up thirds to fifths and what not over and over again get really boring really fast when there's no purpose to them other than to show off or just look cool.

I'm just a bassist, not a guitarist tho so what do I know. Just work your way up with people you're comfortable with and eventually you'll get better at playing in front of people. The nervous feeling is actually a good thing.

Attached: 1531451376023.png (480x750, 245K)

you actually suck majorly and you have all of the qualities of a shitty guitar fag
>shitty fag style guitar
>shitty fag genre interest
>lack soul in any regard
>not even technically good
kys

That's boring dude. Join a band. Don't play metal. Play shows.

>How do I play in front of people

Follow my wisdom and you shall succeed:
>play open mic at bars
>wear shades
>drink several drinks before you play your set (make sure you have practice playing inebriated)
>play.exe

You're welcome.

I've played live music before OP so let me give you some advice.

1. You're pretty good, but all that heavy soloing isn't enough. If that's all you got then you're one dimensional. I wouldn't call you an amazing guitarist.

2. You need to find other people who play music. You need a drummer, bassist and singer at least.

3. Once you have all those things, practice your act with the other people and get a set together.

4. Go for it at a bar or something. Ask around your town, there are probably plenty of little venues.

This is boring dude, I'm so tired of seeing people who have technical ability on the instrument but can't play anything that has any appeal. Nobody wants to listen to you play 1000 notes a second up and down scales.

>not good at vidya
>not good at playing on solo guitar/drums/syth

its over for me bros

you could just cover videogame music and make admoney
bonus points if you have hot sister dressed as slut while you do it

Those are some pretty silky hands and a slender frame. You should start crossdressing, i'd by your soiled panties.

absolutely yikes mate

now turn off that pedal effect so we can hear how bad that sounds

This. Electrical guitar players are so fucking sloppy.

>brother is a loser guitarfag
>loud af, sings so loud sounds like screaming
>after years still doesn't even sound good
>does it any time, unapologetic
I wanna kill you all

>calling yourself an amazing guitarist
This is why your playing is shit fretboard wankery. Get some taste and learn proper melodies.

Join a contemporary church and play the bass.

maybe play something musically interesting rather than just masturbating with scales and how fast you can play

>Try teaching friends how to play
>Open a music school
>Live for the music.
Ez

Literally everyone tells you to do something else other play scales up and down the board and you never listen, they aren't jealous its just boring, learn to write fucking decent melodies you shred wank shitter.

>"amazing guitarist"
>shit tone
>off time
>no melody
>muh shredz
yeah ok buddy

Attached: 393247c8-c212-4a03-9eb5-e58735f16b45.jpg (640x309, 49K)

legato and sweep tap arps are not impressive, sorry buddy, that's just drilling over and over for a few weeks/months. circus tricks aren't music, the only player that i can think of that uses those tricks musically is guthrie govan. vai and satriani are a joke

I make jazzy music too.

m.soundcloud.com/thewalruslounge/a-night-downtown

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Realistically you'd need a frontman?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1VLSi9wdFE

You are building up some motifs but the effect is lost. It kind of just sounds like noodling around. Also you need a bass or keys or another guitarist to give harmony to what youre playing. Harmony is what give things real emotion.

Here is one of my jams I recorded. Maybe you guys can tell me if I suck

vocaroo.com/i/s0EPpaoA6oUD

make a youtube channel playing shojo anime arrangements and drown in pussy

btw how long have you been playing for?

What did you practice to play that? Are you just playing up and down an arpeggio or something?

your pretty good.better than me.

go to open mics.
great way to meet other musicians.
if you want to dominate open mics i suggest you create a song with lyrics.you dont even have to be that good at singing.

Attached: 61-og.jpg (500x334, 23K)