Women have more empathy than men

>Women have more empathy than men
Where did this absolute meme cancer come from?

If anything, in every day interactions women are nothng more than cold, calculated insect like social hierarchy dictators that are only comparable snakes.

Never in my life have i met a woman that was kinder or had more empathy towards others than a man.

Attached: 1532090901589.jpg (1280x853, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110041/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just think of the image with the two Thots walking past the Russian worksman working on the water shaft.

Women never give more than they will receive in return.

Attached: 1533198029146.jpg (800x450, 81K)

I love how women constantly virtue signal and defend the poor and weak when theres no real threat but the second theres danger, the cold and calculated male springs in action and saves the day while the woman screams and flees, saving her hide

Truly the most despicable of creatures

yes I agree my comrades

I wanna see that image. Post it.

It's because retards equate social intelligence/surface-level politeness and kindness with empathy. Women have this in spades, but it has limited usefulness, and it's often two-faced.

In all PRACTICAL matters, men are far, far, FAR better at recognizing others' pain and problems, and lending a helping hand. Your male friends are more likely to help you move, drive you to the airport at 2:00 AM, help you fix your car, or back you up if you're physically threatened in some way. They'll tell you honestly if you're making a mistake with that girl you're dating, or if you're developing a substance abuse problem. Because men understand that your internal emotional world is most affected by your external circumstances, and that you can't always talk away feeling like shit.

Attached: A+ Certified.jpg (334x428, 35K)

Give me a break. Everyone resents you and rejects you, male or female, when you are slightly different from the norms. I have had friends, and while they were ok being friends with me, I doubt they would sacrifice anything for me. Hell, they were EXTREMELY competitive and tried to put me down on any opportunity they got. People are friends with others so they can benefit themselves, deal with it.

The first difference is that a man would just ignore you or let you down whereas a woman would exploit you to the best of her ability for personal gain. The second difference is that men are infinitely more genuine. They'll ignore you if they don't like you. The third difference is that the threshold is significantly more lenient for men than women (if you're ugly, women will hate you, but you have to be a creep for men to do the same). In fact, a good way to find out if you have a bad personality is to see if men avoid you, whereas a good way to see if you are physically ugly is to see if women avoid you. Of course, since it's not possible to empathize with appearance, it is another way to show that women are significantly less empathetic than men.
Perhaps men perform acts of kindness out of self-interest in some way ("look at me I'm so good for helping that freak!"), but women won't act in any positive way at all, which would give a suitable illusion that men are definition more empathetic. But also by this principle, it would be a fact and not merely an illusion, since the model says that no human is empathetic on average. If there is no empathy, whoever shows more semblance thereof is more empathetic.

Imagine spewing this bullshit simply because girls won't fuck you. LOL
I like the ladies and will continue to associate with them.

Why are you so toastie my roastie? You should get this looked at before it turns dangerous for your health. Wouldn't want a princess like you to make space for actually decent people, that would be so rude.

>Why are you so toastie my roastie?
And there he goes with the baseless accusation. That was quick. I'm not a female myself. But I'm also not a bitter, angry fuckface.

Reminder humans evolved empathy so we could better understand the mentality of the prey we stalked

What does the roaster say about her toast level?
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Women have higher emotional intelligence generally. This includes empathy.

Don't mistake empathy for compassion. Just because they can read and understand you doesn't mean they aren't going to be cunts.

Makes sense. That explains why women have 0 empathy while men have tons.

Emotional intelligence doesn't exist. Not only is there no framework to define it, every attempt to do that has shown no statistical significance of the test employed. Therefore, any claim about emotional intelligence is false by default (f -> any is vacuously true, thus pointless).

user, you deserve the slimiest wet willy.

seems more like a trait of a caretaker honestly.
probably has something to do with raising children.

>We evolved X for reason Y
Literally not how it works

Doesn't make much sense. Strictness is a well-recognized mandatory trait in good education.

>believing in a magic sky wizard
>2018

Negating that there is still more empathy found among females in general. Not to switch goal posts but feminism likely plays a large part in it, as it reprograms them to behave more like males would traditionally. They're just better at emotional manipulation and use it to get power.

WOW some people can be really fucking stupid. He did not imply whatsoever anything about God you fucking moron he said that evolution doesn't work that way.

>evolution doensn't real xddd
>wooooooah i nevr say evolushon not real :(((

>feminism reprograms them to behave more like males would traditionally
NIGGER-TIER ROASTIE ALERT! NIGGER-TIER ROASTIE ALERT!

You have provided no evidence that women have more empathy. You have also not counterargued any point in this thread in disfavor of the theory that women are more empathetic.
On the other hand, you have spouted anti-science in hopes that people were retarded enough to just LISTEN and BELIEVE to your mumbo jumbo instead of actually being informed.
If you don't see the problem, maybe you should go back to redd!t where they like your kind.

Empathy is a female trait. Since robots have female brains, but for some reason think they're men, they think their thoughts are male.

last week a very nice young woman helped me when I was really in need when I felt extremely ill outdoors
very nice of her desu

Just because you're too ugly to get a pretty woman, you don't need to project.

If anything, saying a feature evolved for purpose X is far more deterministic and couched in religious thinking than accepting that natural selection is an unthinking and mindless process or phenomenon i.e what I was pointing out

You're a fucking retard. o

It's funny because your last sentence demonstrated that you don't believe she was showing any empathy, she just wanted to use you for sex.

this desu let them have standards too, no one has to endure your whiny bitch personality and your unkempt unpleasant looks

There are various peer-reviewed psychological studies to indicate that traits of empathy are more prominent in females.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5110041/

Just because you have no idea how natural selection works or what evolution is doesn't mean it magically stops being real so as to accord with your crazy lalaland idea of the world.

no she didn't, she had her husband with her and her bestie

Off topic but any pics of this girl where she isn't pulling a down syndrome face?

I'm not saying either evolution or natural selection don't exist you dribbling mongoid, I'm saying that portraying it as in is misleading and inaccurate because there is no guiding consciousness with reasons or plans. Mutations just arise and either flourish or die out, that's all.

That's not what down syndrome looks like.

Whatever, mental retardation, same thing

Robots think women don't have empathy because women don't buy into the robot self pity mentality. You need to get over yourselves. Women aren't the problem.

Women do have empathy. Just not for ugly men.

This chimp better be trolling.

Attached: 1526927847667.jpg (356x374, 29K)

You don't really care about most other men while you're hardwired to pay attention to women so you notice less that both genders are bastards who will leave you to sink in the mud and shit.

He definitely isn't, he's an obvious pseud. They're the worst.

True, but.

Men's natural inclination towards technical ways of solving problems that drives them to create systems (Systems of government, modern technology) and circumstance that alleviate the suffering of those in need, probably comes into play too.

While the lack of testosterone fueled aggressive tendencies and brain structure that motivates men to act or create these things makes women's empathy seem more like virtue signaling in comparison, desu

Attached: 1443740780279.jpg (937x480, 241K)

Women are more polite, even though not more empathetic. That's why they believe they're superior to us.

What makes you think that this 1.) is indicative of even the average man's character and not the work of exceptions and 2.) indicative that men or women care about any given individual adult at all?

Males on the extremes could change things to be better but just because you have males doesn't mean you have civilization, most people are less useful than that. It just doesn't seem like the kind of thing that you should have in mind in you're bleeding out in the streets and men and women are passing you by. "But a few men helped create the legal system...!"

People treat people like dirt.

So, are you impying that men don't virtue signal as much as women?

Bumperororo

Attached: 1533712128601.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

Women think bullying robots to suicide is a good thing rather than just leaving them alone, most robots wouldnt even hate women if they didnt psychologically abuse them back in highschool or middle school. So no women dont have empathy unless they are your genuine female friends or relatives.

unironically this meme was started by white knight incels who were raised by mothers in the age when women were still chastised for getting divorced and between that and fairy tales lacked any other social experience with women.

Attached: 1497276888271.jpg (1274x1008, 133K)

>calculated
women aren't "calculated", they just do whatever feels pleasurable to them at the moment. it's more hedonism than anything.

true you hear about men oneitising and being idealistic pining romantics but you never hear this from women ever

they're parasites who think they can trade submissiveness with social support

Yes because evolution has a checklist of useful things its trying to crank out over thousands of years.

At least try to type like a man. No one is fooled. Tits or gtfo

Women have always been the niggers of gender.

Empathy was to enhance social cohesion in Eurasia since impulsive sociopath lead to mass starvation so you would have to learn to actually care about your tribe members rather than just instinctive mindless collectivism like we see in niggers and abos who can casually rape and kill their "friends" without a shred of guilt.

no you won't you fat gay nerd lol.

Attached: 1c4uye.jpg (315x315, 26K)

based and originally redpilled. Dont listen to the normgroids and chad worshippers