Anyone else have phrases that they habitually repeat to themselves...

Anyone else have phrases that they habitually repeat to themselves? what are they and how long have you been saying them?

For 2 years ive been saying "I'm gonna fucking kill myself" in the exact same cadence whenever I get stressed or remember how much of a loser I am. I might not even be thinking about suicide that day and all of a sudden I'll just say "I'm gonna fucking kill myself" 3 or 4 times in a row and then I'll be thinking about it for an hour or more afterwards. Ive been in public and done it and had people notice, its a problem and it cant be good for me because I've been unable to hold down a job because I'll quit to go home and an hero but then I'll have just turned into a blubbering mess before I actually do anything.

Attached: 1533413213746-r9k.jpg (1392x1080, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0
youtu.be/Iz7Pvulwmmw?t=2m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I will be the hero" whenever I think of doing something morally reprehensible for what I perceive as the greater good.

Attached: 1513488253662.jpg (539x415, 129K)

>whats the point
>why bother

Attached: 1513362435487.png (268x188, 11K)

Huh, yeah, I do that. Used to endlessly repeat "Death is my gift", which I picked up from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That's sort of been taken over by I wish I was dead. I don't really do it around other people, unless they are nearby without me realizing it. Anyway, I have excuses prepared, like songs on my MP3 player with very similar lyrics, so I can just play the song and say I was singing or something.

But I work at night alone so what I say doesn't matter too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0

Iron within, iron without.
Conscious control.

"I'll rest when I'm dead" was my motto so I could make enough money and study at the same time working on something every day, because I wanted to make money (had a gf that was perfect for me but she's 2k kilometers away now, and broke up with me 2 days ago) so I could visit her and get gifts etc. Now I have money but no goal. Well, guess I'll just go on and see where I get :D

Occasionally, like 3 times a year or so, I'll wake up in the morning and my first thought will be how worthless I am, I'd be better off dead, why bother, etc. It really effects my mood where most people can tell there is something wrong.

>true strength, comes from within my brother

>Comparison is the thief of joy

"this game sucks"
It doesn't even matter if what im upset about isnt even a game. I just say it so often that it applies to everything now

Attached: 1502441141682.jpg (408x344, 13K)

same here op and I stare at both of my wrists and go back to whatever I was doing. I do this like 10 times a fucking day. just a weird instant reaction to stress instead of self harming.

A system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked

I ain't got time to bleed. Ugh ugh ugh ugh.

Attached: Duke-Nukem-64-Simon-Koes-Gun-Boutique.jpg (552x416, 79K)

same actually. I also say "I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out" even though I have no access to guns.

>DESPAIR
>FOR I AM THE END OF DAYS

>Patience yields focus

for when im really fucking mad or

>Its ok, youre better than these popular fuckers. You're going to be more successful.

For when im walking past people, which triggers my anxiety. You get the jist. But the most common one is

>I hate myself, I should just kill myself.
>Okok dont cry, you will look like an idiot
>Im gonna kill myself
>Im going to kill everyone in a 5 meter radius of me.
>Im gonna be pretty someday, just keep moving

I get stressed so easily that sometimes i even say shit aloud.

Attached: images-78.jpg (463x318, 25K)

>preparing for work
i should just end my life.
>be at work stressed as fuck
why i am doing this and sucking up to people like a fucking idiot, go and end it
>finished work
that long lonely walk back because no license. Thoughts from the past shows up in the head. feel so bad. takes xanax just numb myself, Makes it home and play vidya to forget everything

Stress, social anxiety and paranoia makes me repeat this.

Mine is the exact same and it's getting worse! I've started physically cringing and flinching and recoiling and shit while I do it and people keep staring. Do any of you know what this is called? I'd like to get help for it

For some reason I find myself saying "Swan Knights of Dol Amroth" a lot. It's one of the unit lines from a Medieval 2 Lord of the Rings mod

Someone please help me
God please help me
Please help me
Someone help me

>'literally cringing at your life to be honest with you right now famalam' whenever i remember any embarrassing/stupid moments
>'how did this happen we're smarter than this' whenever i make a mistake(from revenge of the sith)
>"LETS GO" "FUUUCK THIS SHIT lets go back" when i get hyped about something youtu.be/Iz7Pvulwmmw?t=2m18s
And various other autistic shit from YTPs for certain situations
I find myself repeating unit lines from Medieval 2 too.
>'impossible my lord' when a task is too difficult
>'move out' 'forward' 'attack the enemy' 'charge' during a tedious task

This has been my wallpaper since March.

Attached: simple_dark_light_wallpaper_by_sysiah-d3qp9wm - Copy (2).png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I just say oh jeez all the time

>do something negative
>start brutally insulting myself as if I was a different person

Attached: bfd2972d287d86511b2cd50a48becfe7.jpg (610x959, 66K)

For me it is "I hate myself" or "I hate you" but when I say the second one it is meant to be in a second person POV. Strong contenders are "You're an idiot user."

My therapist says that saying or thinking these things is actually bad for a person because you subconsciously believe it so I have tried to stop but every now and again.

Yeah ive had a problem for a couple years now, when i suddenly get stressed or anxious, i'll blurt out a phrase. ive got a couple
"I hate myself"
"You wanna fucking die" or
"You're a fucking nigger"
There are a couple other ones and sometimes they mix together. I dont mean to say any of them and as you can imagine the few occasions where someone has overheard me has been pretty uncomfortable.
I used to jolt and raise my arms similar to this but now i just flex and clench my hands, usually paired with the phrases above.

Always thought it was just me. If anyone has any advice that would be amazing

I should clarify that none of these phrases are ever directed at anyone

>implying I'm not calling myself a retard and failure because it's the truth
No one starts off believing these things about oneself but for some people they realize that's just who they are. It's not good to avert your eyes from reality, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sakura Quest - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.51_[2017.06.29_23.20.42].jpg (569x569, 66K)

I do the same thing with "I'm gonna fucking kill myself" whenever I get an embarrassing cringe thought or I get stressed out. Thought I was the only one.

Thats the wierd thing, i do have guns and ive said it so many times with one right on my hip. I rarely actually put them to my head but oftentimes I look at them for anywhere from a few minutes to an hour then put them away again. Its wierd, I want to die quite a bit but I just dont have the motivation to actually go through with it even though it'd be a simple matter of putting it in my mouth and squeezing, that two seconds of emotional distress and fear just doesnt seem worth it and I'll go back to whatever I was doing.

Yup, accompanied by pointing a finger gun at my head and keep trying to pull the trigger wishing it was a real gun.