Why do men pretend to care about our feelings when all they want is sex?

Why do men pretend to care about our feelings when all they want is sex?

Attached: why.png (756x715, 889K)

>Why do women pretend to care about our feelings when all they want is money?

Why do women always think all men only want sex?
I could need someone too with who I can talk with and I don't need to pay.

Why OP pretend to have brain?

If all you have to offer is your body then what do you expect?

>when all they want is sex?
i've mastered masturbation tho. if i needed a nut i'd just use my hand

Because you're a faggot. Straight men care about feelings and don't give a shit about the sex beyond biological urges. Women on the other hand, they're vile creatures who only look for chad and absolutely despise anyone with any flaw or any feeling at all.

Because they want to get sex

men want sex with the person for whom they have feelings. caring about your feelings is a necessary step in securing sex from you.

Because pretending to care about your feelings is the only way to get any outside of being a chad or having a lot of money to get interest

Why should we care at the first place. Do you care about your bf feelings?

I cared about his feelings a lot until he left me for a whore.

why do woman pretend that they want a caring guy to support them, but always go for chads and get burned like all roasties

Thanks for proving you're a roastie who only ever goes for chad. If you had even so much as tried for a robot this would have never happened. But noooo, let's go for chad! I like how violent and uncaring he is! It makes me so moist! Robots are such creeps lol I bet they're all fat fedora-wearing neckbeards haha I'm so lonely because I have sex every second ;_;

So you didn't care that much as you should

chads are evolutionary logical. we want men who will provide and protect- i don't see robots doing all that.

like cavemen or a lion pride- the biggest and strongest/smartest got all the women

Why are you so retarded OP?
On yer period?

It is the evolitionary inevietability.
Does not mean I have to like it fembot... though ya know... can't be to well off yourself if you lurk arround here.

Thanks for proving your an incel who only goes for Stacy but fails miserably. If you had even so much as tried for an average girl or a fembot you would have never been an incel. But noooo, let's go for Stacy! I like how fake and shallow she is! It makes me so hard! Fembots and average girls are so ugly and fat lol I bet they're all fat ugly hairy Jabba the Hutts hahahaha I'm so lonely I jerk off 20 times a day ;_;

That made sense back in the days of cavemen where 'provide and protect' meant 'killing other men and hunting'. Nowadays, the average robot earns more than chad does. Some robots make easy 6 figures while the average chad has never held a job. So the provide aspect is obviously in favor of robots, not chads. Yet nobody gives a shit. If you're not a public figure, no matter your income or wealth, nobody cares.
As for protect, there's this thing called a gun. Again, robots are more likely to know how to use one effectively whereas chads are more likely to never have touched one. Once more the advantage is robot-side. Chads are typically not very smart either. Many robots have very high intelligence, which is consistent with history where you can see that the greatest minds have usually been alone their whole lives.

This shows that women don't give a shit about provide, nor even protect. They want the superficial: frame, face, and abusive personality.

...you wait for a guy that actually cares

>chads are evolutionary logical. we want men who will provide and protect- i don't see robots doing all that.
And we want fuck a women this is evolution. So why someone bitching about this

So, arcanine still falls for the same tired larps, huh.

I guess I will check back in a couple of months.

Attached: PR0mGi2.jpg (800x1198, 92K)

Women have feels?!

See, it doesn't work when you reverse the genders because there are constant contact requests by robots for fembots on Jow Forums, and never one from fembots to robots (when accounting for responses that are never answered). Not only that but robots go for even landwhales and still that doesn't work. Even though there are few fat robots.
And that's just on Jow Forums. Then you have the dens of vipers: cc and lc. I don't even need to say much here, not a single woman there knows what it means to be lonely.

i get your points on salary averages but the ultimate biological point selecting a partner is mating and to produce healthy offspring. despite robots not wanting to admit it, people who are attractive and in good shape arouse the ladies more because they look like they would make good babies.

Yea except no, that's not how we were evolutionarily. Look at Bonobos to see a closer resemblance to how we lived in paleolithic era.

some do, some dont. its just like with us women. some pretend to care about a dude and be supportive at his worst and slowly take all his money or whatever she wants then she leaves him when he has nothing else she could take from him.

Attached: 1531777884066.jpg (1860x1120, 155K)

>despite robots not wanting to admit it,
Actually that's quite literally the point we keep endlessly repeating, and that we're being told repeatedly is wrong by both society and the internetz.
Society says that women don't care about looks and aren't shallow, they care about your personality and your stability. They say that women like men who have a honest, stable job and are kind.
We keep proving that it's exactly the opposite: women only care about looks and are downright off-put by kindness and honesty.
At this point I'd like to point out your backpedaling.

Humans didn't descend from bonobos, inbred.

backpedaling or acknowledging the social/cultural change in what is considered to be the desirable traits in the opposite sex?

original point was that since the beginning of time there have been traits considered more desirable when selecting a mating partner. Now that we do have guns can work and make our own money- protection and being provided for are not necessarily the traits that are considered first for mating.

social wealth (i.e. being considered enviable by your peers) is a huge factor to consider when analyzing why women pick who they do.

they want to be perceived in a certain way and their partners are a means to an end. The baby making aspect is the sex drive. I.e.- while a lot of sexual partner selection is conscious or sub-conscious, the physiological attraction is automatic. That tends to happen more around the chads. they look like they could pick a girl up and have their way with them and something about that is erotic to women.

It is not the man's fault that women are disabled. Choose chad and then cry over the lack of feelings.

>I-I didn't backpedal, I-I just changed the topic completely!
E b i n
b
i
n
Didn't bother reading anything else. Come back when you stop being disingenuous. You might want to learn to read and even perhaps lurk for more than 0.7 seconds while you're taking a break, too.

No, I'm saying that looking at the pattern of our closest relative to see how we acted, as well as the evidence we have of human societies in the paleolithic era show that our social structure was not like a lion pride. That's fucking stupid to claim. Humans were matriarchal and egalitarian.

I don't particularly want sex... but I also don't care about your feelings, so I guess we're at a bit of an impasse.

need me a man like that

Baaaaaaait
you know that just ain't true

Can someone explain to me why people still fall for bait threads?

Because it's fun and there's actual discussion to be had.

Of course you do. In one breath you ask why men don't care about your feelings and in the other you admit you're not attracted by men who care about your feelings.

Yup it's pretty much the best way to be.

Why do women pretend to care about their loved ones when all they want is the world?

The incredible Saltmine.

Judging you hang out on here that whole probably had a much better personality than you salty ass anyway.

sex is a construct

> literaly prooves women are disgusting and superfficial
> as much or even more than men
Why do you still even continue posting in this thread femtard? You clearly lack any moral supperiority.

Then stop going for Chad, roastie.

>Won't settle for less than Chad
>Complains about Chad

Get out roastie

Attached: Akari5.png (1082x1196, 954K)

A THOT gotts THOT and then complain about not being treated like a Princess.

Fucking XXI's century women summed up!

These are the only 21st century girls I like

Attached: Illya12.png (2160x1204, 1.81M)

>says the gender that does the most ONS

>Says the gender that does the most ONS
It takes both a man and woman to do an ONS you moron so they both do it equally.

Attached: IMG_2384.png (862x855, 80K)

Why do women pretend to like men when all they want is money?

Robots being horny for no reason during non-lewd conversations always ruins things. They always try to steer the convo into getting nudes or something I think. Personally I just want platonic fembot friends that I can gossip and have fun with who don't expect me to start talking about sex or whatever everytime we talk.