I brush my teeth every day but they're still pretty yellow, what's the cause of this...

I brush my teeth every day but they're still pretty yellow, what's the cause of this? Is this what's making girls rejecting me?

Attached: White-Yellow-Teeth.jpg (500x333, 24K)

coffee? smoke?

Use activated charcoal, faggot. I told you last time and you clearly did not listen.

Attached: 059CB139-990A-4CC3-ABA1-75216845AD85.jpg (443x488, 49K)

My charcoal isn't activating
What do I do

Try electric toothbrushes, like Sonicare. Works wonders.

Theeth aren't naturally meant to be perfectly white, when someone has pure white teeth then they probably spent a lot of money on them and teeth whitening procedures. Unless they're super yellow you're fine.

Probably staining due to coffee or tea! A dental hygienist can clean it up, but that can be pricey, a home teeth whitening kit works decently, but easiest is probably to use a baking soda based toothpaste, and to brush very very vigorously, like, right to the point where your gums are bleeding, don't worry about stripping off enamel, you'd need to be drinking a bottle + of coke a day for that sort of damage

And yeah, it's very important, why do you think actors all have perfectly whitened teeth? They're a very important part of attractivness!

This user, do it like 2-3times a day for a week or so then just switch off to once a day. Check out Natural Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder on amazon.

You gotta do it 2 times per say

The natural shade of peoples teeth vary widely, and can be influenced by what you eat and drink. For instance, coffee, tea and wine all contain large quantities of tannins (the same group of organic chemicals they use to stain leather) which leave very fine particles in the spaces of your enamel surface.

Most people should not care about the colour of your teeth, so long as they're healthy. Consider this simply a step in refining potential partners into the ones that aren't complete trash.

Not op, but you've guys ever seen a qt gril but, with bad or yellow teeth?

theres a large amount of variables women use to deduce if a man is viable for having a relationship with. For different women different variables are more important

Although it probaly makes you look unhealthy small stuff like your teeth usually account for like 0.5% of a womens opinion of you.

If you are getting rejected a lot its because a lot of your image that is presented to women is off.

the same goes for men but they have different variables

its easy to get caught up on small details about yourself and blame that, but trust me its not just that

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (1242x1212, 1.27M)

He won't listen. The shit does actually work though. I was skeptical it was going to be one of those meme vegan things, but I was wrong.

Brush your teeth with charcoal powder after brushing with toothpaste twice a day.

It's genetic.
Deal with it.

Teeth usually have a bit of color. I actually asked my dentist if whitening is an option but she said my teeth look fine.
You live in the USA? People there are doing a lot more to get perfect teeth but in the rest of the world it is not such an issue

This really deactivated my almonds, whilst presimultaneosly overactivate my coal

Oh and by the way, tooth brushes don't make your teeth whiter. The action of toothbrushes is to erode the surface of your enamel away to remove acid damage caused by plaque to avoid decay and infection.

Eroding away your enamel by brushing excessively is bad and will actually cause your teeth to become more yellow as the detine shines through your now translucent enamel. It is much better to brush when you need to, i.e. after a meal.

Brushing won't do anything because the stains are too deep. You need to use hydrogen peroxide, either professionaly or through a DIY kit.

i have those too
i just pretend im some predator animal every time i get near a mirror
go "raaahhhhh" and laugh at any sissy who wants completely white teeth
yellow teeth are natural
white ones arent

Don't do charcoal. It literally scrapes off your enamel and fuck your teeth up. You're just sanding your teeth down.

Use Crest strips. My teeth are horribly yellow from soda and coffee. I brush twice a day with those whitening toothpastes but still. Anyways I just started using the strips and I can already see a difference. They are highly recommended by dentists. Dentists will tell you to stay away from charcoal.

Yup but that's not as terrible as one having bad breath.

Completely throws me off because I associate bad breath with men.