What is the nicest thing a girl has ever done to you

...or boy if you're a grill

Attached: 1533612615232.jpg (588x602, 81K)

She sent me nudes and videos of her fingering herself. She got off on the thought of making me cum and managed to get 3 loads a day out of me for three days in a row, until my balls almost quit on life.

Of course I fell in love with her and of course she ghosted me after a while. Go ahead call me Chad when I'm still a 27yo virgin. It was the only girl ever interested in me and I was depressed about losing her for months. So the nice things were definitely compensated for.

A girl was nice to me until I nearly guilted her into sleeping with me, then she ghosted me. We talked for months until that happened. I fucked up.

smiled at me at the checkout

I really don't remember...

Attached: react (18).jpg (601x508, 94K)

I wished happy bday to some grill in my class and she said Aw thhats cute(idk why tho i never really talked to her, im the silent Shy guy type) then she lightly brushed my hair, it was nice

Attached: 5f5f6c45e4afdc31593ff36f4557309a.jpg (736x1033, 102K)

In middle school when I got my shit slapped, and lying in a pool of mud and blood, two qt senpais brought me to the nurse.

A common Jow Forums game is to exaggerate one's own misfortune but I honestly can't think of anything nicer than the above. I guess maybe my mother for giving birth to me?

Onetis gave me a hug when I moved schools.
She was a ft taller than me and she was nice and squishy.

Ignore me. I guess it's nicer than saying something mean or beating me up.

I had a similar experience. I didn't expected it to be so common though.

A girl said that she loves me

>11th grade
>hear some kids wish a qt happy birthday
>It's your birthday?
>yes
>well uhm... happy birthday
>user aren't you going to give me a hug
>no
>she just stands there confused
>I start laughing
>of course I'm going to hug you
>go in
>I didn't even know her name

One woman in her late 20's gave me a hj when I was 16 and a girl kissed me. 22 now and a single virgin.

moved 1000 miles from a state she loved to live with me

Become chad and then ignore them!

a girl once hugged me

Attached: 1529187759916.png (689x473, 97K)

Guy asked if i was okay when i was hit in the face with a basketball. Or when i accidentally skated into a guy and he hugged me for a bit to stop me from falling onto the ice before letting go and saying sorry. These are the most intimate experiences ive had with men

Attached: images-74.jpg (513x287, 16K)

Let me suck on her perky tiddies. Twice.

Attached: 1532276755257.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

>hugging someone
GTFO ROASTIE WHORE RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rubbed my back while I threw up into a bucket at a party.

>in last year of uni
>at uni party
>bump into fresher asian girl
>thicc af for an asian
>start chatting because we have mutual friends
>"I love your hair user"
>felt my hair for a solid 20 seconds
My hair isn't usually that long but it's quite thick

>tfw I've graduated and she's with a 6'3"+ Chad
>tfw 21 y/o KV

Holy shit a hug. Fucking Stacey, get out.
REEEEEEEEE

Roastie bitch.

girl rejected me, ended up having more time and monies to spend on videogames and myself

My ex would buy me vidya.

Gave me free weed.

played vidya with me and said sweet things that make my heart warm

went to prom with me (she is hot)

and one time in class one offered to be my pair in a project because nobody else would. nice!

Did she actually help when doing the project at all?

When I was 13 this girl in my class used to stare at me, like straight up stare at me. It creeped me out. Tried to get her number last year but turns out everything she sees is moderated by her brother.

the best non whore-y thing in this thread

invited me to a concert, gave me free tickets, and gave me free access to the VIP area. It also seems she genuinely cares about my wellbeing. i cried afterwards because no one invites me to shit.

This thread is cancer. None of you are robots.

well it was very small i did half they did other half. im not sure what it's called in English what we did but project sounds like it

A blowjob. That's the nicest thing.

said "stop throwing that there are people walking" to his friend who was throwing a ball around and maybe 2 seconds of eye contact

Girl at work once took over my shift after she noticed I was close to having a panic attack.

Attached: 1533230619399.jpg (600x885, 110K)

I was never asked out irl before but a few weeks ago a guy at the store was really straightforward and asked for a date.
Previous to this but on the same day I thought that I'm not worth being asked out and no one would possibly think I look nice enough. I did wonder whether he was serious but I just aceepted it as a compliment in the end.

not the nicest thing someone had ever done for me but it was so uplifting to experience.

Hit me and kick me. It wasnt too hard though.