Suicide discussion thread

If you need someone to talk to please say, but this isnt an anti suicide thread but we will be sure to say hi and talk.

Normies think suicide is terrible as they do not know what it is like to have anything but meme depression.
lets list their arguments and dismantle them.

Biggest one they use first.
>suicide is selfish
Well, I actually think living in perpetual pain for others so they dont feel bad is selfless, it is selfish for otehrs to expect someone to be in agony, an agony they DONT AND CANNOT understand just so they dont feel bad you are not around anymore.

>you have so much to live for
1.You dont feel you do if you are depressed and always have been and always will be. (clinical depression)
2.Why do I have to live? (ill get into this later)

>suicide is for cowards and is stupid
1.if you went to a cafe everyday and they shit in your sandwich would you keep going?,
so why is it different in life?
2.It actually takes balls to an hero in a way that kills you and isnt a meme way like roasties do.
3.this statement relies on normies who have no idea at all what it is like to feel this way.

The bottom line is this, and normies cant refute this as it BTFO all their arguments.
>if you are an adult, and choose to an hero that should be 100% fine because the only thing you ever actually own in life is yourself and if you want to die and you are an adult you definitely should be allowed to.

Anyone disagree?
Keep in mind im not talking about kids with meme depression I mean clinically depressed people or just anyone who wants to end it, hell you own your life you dont need a good reason to kill yourself if you are an adult.

Attached: XlSIuZ3.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

because of treatable mental illness? no, you shouldn't be allowed

because you genuinely want to die (and it isn't sheer mental illness) yes

Are you Gunjy from discord?

Define treatable. I think I may be borderline scizo, I suppose if I am that would be treatable, but is living on horse tranquilizers really a life worth living?

Oh and my discussion is lengthy so thank you if you'll read it.

I've been wanting to kms for quite a while now. Maybe about 9 months wanting to sucide and about 5 years of depression. And the only thing keeping me from doing it tonight is my mum (and the fact I don't have the rope yet). The reason I don't want to do it when my mum is around is because my brother, my estranged father, and the rest of that side of the family will get mad and abuse my mother more if they find out about my sucide. It'll be so bad that I'll wait another year or few if I must. I just wish I had a small, uncomplicated family it's so fucking stupid because I never see them, but If I died, they'll come and prey on my mum. Fuck those bastards. If my mum dies soon, I'll wait maybe a month or 6 and kms then. So it doesn't seem like I did it because of her. I'm also not joking, I would do it now if could. Just walk into the woods, and end it. I wish.

>because of treatable mental illness? no, you shouldn't be allowed

Why not?
if it is because they are depressed for a short time you are right but its still a personal choice.
what if you actually have clinical depression?

ummm.... maybe maybe not user.

Yeah man, I get that 100%
I also wish to not make my mum sad and hope I can hold out....
how do you wnat to hang?

I want to do a long drop and also have pills and maybe a bag on head at same time so im dead 100%

Attached: 1530673619350.jpg (706x1000, 540K)

I think that 30 years old is the right age to suicide.

You lived all you need too.
So if you want to end it, the government should help you to get rid of your life.

>Suicide is Selfish
Yeah, is selfish as hell 'cuz you you ain't getting any money to gdp of your country lol

Attached: 29495835_2085246055090427_3214988689859936256_n.jpg (854x640, 51K)

Fuck bro, 30 is waiting 11 years for me. I'd rather just kms now

>I want to do a long drop and also have pills and maybe a bag on head at same time so im dead 100%
I don't know if I'm doing long or short just yet, but I'm leaning towards shirt because probably easier. And about the bag you're doing, I have been planning on bringing a balaclava and a hat at the same time when I hang so my retarded face isn't seen by the paras. And I don't have any pills but I don't think they're necessary for me.

Also I was the dude asking are you Gunjy.

nothing intellectual in this post don't read further if you like quality discussion
i have no reason left to live, but i am scared of going to hell
please try to convince me to kill myself if you can i need it id appreciate it very much

the line between these two things is very thin

Kys is a worth choice but you may wait until you are 100% sure that the consequences don't matter.

Like i said, suicide is worth if you are already a adult. The age can vary, but around 30th is probably the best choice.

Attached: 15193512_1707363962926106_6412355293094273823_n.jpg (313x395, 20K)

try be confy tonight pals

Attached: cee81d43-528b-4e55-bfe7-64c4fa876a4f.jpg (399x351, 53K)

How different is hell to what you have now?

The pain and fear of living is Too much for me I want to tear myself apart and destroy myself and fry my brain anything to make this stop

Short is easier, but it's also easier to back out if you don't go through with it. I would say that long is overall better just because it's hard to be stopped once started. As for the pills, skip them. If you hang yourself properly you won't need them.

Hell is a lot worse than you think. Sometimes I have nightmares in hell and it's awful.

it's physically painful too, and it could be my worst fears repeating over and over again
if i live i could be good and go to heaven when im old but i hurt so much and i want a way out of this

Also pic related is something I just got from 8ch so I hope it helps.

Yeah you make a good point. Y'know I think I'll scout the area first (been meaning to but haven't yet) and then I'll see if it's possible. I'll also have to read all the hanging entries on lostallhope.com to see how to do it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-005650~2.png (639x188, 39K)

what makes you so suicidal? vent?

oh sorry didn't mean to namefag was accident

You're still a teenager, you can change your mind when you become older. My uncle is a good example of it:

>He was stuck in crippling depression until he hit 25.
>He found a wife, got a child and now think the lives matter

whaddya think?
The hell can not exist and religion may be bullshit.

The life isn't a movie, so you need to put effort in shit to life become worth.

Life without a purpose being an adult is worthless

Attached: 15541389_1794016337482732_7698482866005896941_n.jpg (620x500, 13K)

thanks fren it helps a bit
cheked!

Attached: 987b1155-2437-4523-bea8-52c00acb27c2.jpg (640x640, 64K)

the only thing i want is to be loved and held but nobody could ever love me i don't care about career or money only love and i know ill never have it there's no point in trying anymore

I can't stop letting people abuse me because it's all I know and it's how I was raised and no matter how hard I try I just let myself be hurt and betrayed and I can't escape it and I can't take it anymore

>Normies think suicide is terrible as they do not know what it is like to have anything but meme depression.
That's because their lives are so easy, the only time they even entertained the thought was when they were going to through some edgy teenage phase.
They've never experienced true pain or suffering. Maybe there are some who have who refuse to an hero out of principle or maybe a promise they made to someone. But the ones who think depression is a "meme illness" or some kind of hypochondria need to jam an iron hot poker up their asses and fucking twist!

>i want is to be loved and held but nobody could ever love me i don't care about career or money only love and i know ill never have it there's no point in trying anymore

I just see underage bullshit, get a work and spent it in drugs and hoes.

Who are you on discord? you know of the gunj?
yeah I might be.
>I'm leaning towards shirt because probably easier.

yeah, you may be right it is a hard choice man.
I meant put a bag on head so you suffocate.

>hang self
>with bag on head
>after taking pills
cant fuck taht up.
Im guessing you hate gunjy for "being a pedo"?

hell is scary even for a non believeer like me man.
when I die I want to be with my Waifu.
will be so nice.

namefagging....
guessing your a female

>If you hang yourself properly you won't need them.
the pills are for making sure you die, like if you fuck up.

yeah man, and we should be able to die if we like.

i don't know how you feel so im not sure what to say besides im sorry to hear that, nobody deserves that
no matter what you think you can force yourself to stop letting them you can leave you can find meaning and happiness i promise you can you just have to go and search for it! of course it'll be hard but it'll be worth it please do it
try it one more time try as hard as you can before you go and giving up isn't allowed

who are ure waifu fren

and yeah me too maybe we can all have a tea party in heaven after going through this sad life. or just not exist, that'd be nice too

You've changed my insight with the bag thing. Actually a good idea. And with the pills too, like a another measure to secure the end. Sorta like how Nazis in WWII took a pill and shot themselves at the same time. 2 methods at once.

>Who are you on discord? you know of the gunj?
yeah I might be.
>Im guessing you hate gunjy for "being a pedo"?
Nah lol I'm Frickz. I actually agreed with you on something before I even joined the server remember?

true, its retarded. but i can't stop that feeling, it's pretty lame desu.

Nope, i can also send my facebook account if ya need it, btw female aren't able to think that way.

Depressed spermbucket:
>I don't have any auto-esteem
>I just wanna RL friends and also a boyfriend
>Wanna fuck every single day that's possible

Depressed autistic a-sexual:
>Life doesn't matter
>I Hate myself
>I don't Have any friends

Maybe exist a 3th type of depressed women but we haven't been introduced yet.

Attached: 947.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

ive thought about how i would do it sometimes. I can't get a gun cuz I live in the UK. I thought about jumping in front of a train, but that would traumatize the poor driver. I thought about hanging but that can go wrong so easily. I thought about bleach but that would be so painful. Cutting rarely works. I wanna find a high place and jump off but that again would traumatize people.

Thinking poison but idk where to get that lol

You can go to a therapist it may help, and ya have the suicide hotline, just spent time in this kind of place.
Also, do drugs.

Try rodenticides, they are pretty good.

I find the aspect of suicide,if the person in question isnt religious, to be a completely irrational and thoughtless solution. Even when life is the absolute shittest you can imagine, it's still better than being dead. A shit life is worth more than nonexistence, and there isnt any reprieve from depression through death. If you only have this life, throwing it away just means that you substitute any potential joy for the last thing you have ever felt being shit. And no, dont bring this "I am unable to ever feel any joy ever" shit here because you dont know, and the only reason you actually feel this way is due to chemicals in your head, instead of rational thinking.

Holy shit you sounds like a priest, kys bro

I've thought about it a lot, my life isn't even that bad but it's still there. Main reasons I haven't seriously gone through with it are I'm scared of death and I'd like to have a very gruesome or violent death, an explosion, getting gunned down, tortured, something like that.

Attached: lina.jpg (920x617, 57K)

Can someone just drive me to the Golden Gate Bridge so I can end my painful, worthless existence right then and there?

Attached: 378CE9B3-484B-4A9C-B946-AB499BE1761D.jpg (700x734, 37K)

Forgot to add: I don't give a fuck about what society says or how my death might affect the few people that are still around me.

there ain't no borderline pal, wait until you get psychotic breaks.

Megu is my waifu..
>You've changed my insight with the bag thing. Actually a good idea. And with the pills too,
Yeah its like, why not?
especially the pills, why not hang self and have pills ingested to kill you as well incase you get "saved" or you fuck up hanging.

stop trip fagging in the suicide general thread FFS.

> suicide hotline

Used by normalfags and attention whores.

I have to ask, and I should've done this sooner, what pills are you taking?

Still an option, but how ya said, it's pretty shit.
I've tried it one time, nothing really helpful, but the girl had a sexy voice.

Whats the best way to kys. If I were to hang myself I apparently need a 13ft drop. Overdosing hasn't worked for me.

Shotgun in chest.

cant afford a gun rn

I almost dont wanna kill myself in my heart i know it. I want a way to escape nihilism so bad... its eating me alive. I'm lazy. I do not want to struggle. I would rather die than be a cog.

yeah suicide hotline is pretty shit, they always threaten to call cops and I dont like that

Helium is your best bet then. Good luck in your endeavors. Also, check lostallhope.com

Attached: helium suicide.jpg (1532x973, 423K)

>Gun
>Helium
>Hanging
>Train
>Drop from Height
Best to worst in that order. Typically, those are the more effective methods. Some might argue against the train method due to causing pain for the driver, but it's up to you.

>I find the aspect of suicide,if the person in question isnt religious, to be a completely irrational and thoughtless solution.

its not hard to figure out man.
life is shit so people leave man.

>I find the act of changing the channel on TV when it is a bad show to be thoughtless blah blah blah
I have not decided I have been looking into primary method mainly, but multiple methods is the way to go IMO.
why you wannah die??

investiiagte it friend.
long drop is my method.

top post, that site is good.

Attached: GhrTrbE.jpg (1500x1078, 116K)

What rope are you getting? I see a 9mm thick one but I'm scared about that.

man get a proper rope.
I want a strong rope.
im hikki so getting one will be very scary so I have thought of using, power extension cord for low drop as that is all I have at home but id do it properly when I do it

Attached: 0h19jur.jpg (1200x1600, 224K)

Belt is also acceptable if you have one.

yeah but I wannah do it properly and I dont want my mum to find me...fuck that

Attached: 61538404_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 477K)

I plan on heroing at 25, 30 the latest if I somehow find a reason to thrive longer but I doubt it. Every day feels like my last day I had my first attempt at 8 and I'm 21 now, I wake yearning to die till I go to sleep. It's been very bad lately desu I find existence so meaningless, unlike most of you the lack of friends and love isn't the root of this I just really dislike existing always have and honestly feel like I always will. What holds me back is hurting immediate family and a handful of friends even though I've been distancing myself more and more in the last few months and I don't want to reincarnate and experience this hell again. I honestly don't even want to go through the process of dying that shit seems so wack I just want to cease existing in all. My plan is to buy a gun from a private dealer cause I live in us and armslist.com, if I can't pull that off I'm going to hang myself while being really drunk and high. I wish you all the best and hope you find solace whether it be in the abyss or in this repulsive materialistic fake zombie society

>unlike most of you the lack of friends and love isn't the root of this
Im the same I dont mind, the loneliness and lack of 3D love.
>What holds me back is hurting immediate family and a handful of friends
well I dont have friends but hurting my mum would suck, I get what you mean man..

im gunnah be 25 in a few month, wait till 30 latest man, you can be a NEET and comfy for a few years.
IDK man do whatever but 25 is point of no return if your a NEET hikki.

>I'm going to hang myself while being really drunk and high
man,. you might fuck up.
dont be drunk , at least prepare the rope when you are sober.

Attached: 1kV2cX2.jpg (3456x4944, 1.43M)

oh hey thanks for trying to help man

he is moralfagging you

oh well then. here's cat

Attached: 88769da8-f0f5-41bc-a1a6-14e91726cfaa.png (540x960, 348K)

if i could id drive you to the comfiest Cafe and be your friend

Megu! she's this little witch right?

Attached: 3fnyfma3hq701.jpg (640x360, 59K)

It's weird because I want to die but I don't want to talk about it. I've been told people like to talk about it when they feel that way. But I don't. What does that mean?

yeah shes really cute and I like her a lot.
love her.
>It's weird because I want to die but I don't want to talk about it.
Means you arent a attention whore and actually wnat to die.

You're a fucking retard. There's nothing irrational about minimizing suffering. Nobody can know what the future holds but if certain circumstances are making you miserable and are impossible to change, you can make a fairly accurate presumption that only more suffering awaits you in the future. I don't see the relevance of brain chemicals being the cause of pain/pleasure, you just brought that up because you're a retard and thought it'd be profound to mention.

ya'll need girlfriends.
even female friends

Go back to twitter you brain damaged normalfag tourist.

having or not having GF does not even come to mind when I want to die.

your new is showing

no.
i don't use twitter/instagram/facebook/tumblr.

but seriously, a bunch of male brains sitting around talking about why suicide is logical
that's like a bunch of male brains trying to figure out the meaning of life together

there is no known meaning of life
thus, there is also no known meaning of your life

no amount of logic or 'rational thinking' will give you the answers you seek in life because it is beyond your realm of comprehension.

why does a smile make you feel better about living? or a hug or a kiss or even someone saying they care about you?
that's not logical is it? love isn't logical is it? but it somehow makes you feel life is worth living. why?

a female brain is more likely to pull from spiritual/emotional thinking and grant you these feelings of worth, not only worth in yourself but worth in the world's unknown purpose.

men, stop sitting around with other men trying to logic the fuck out of life. you will get nowhere. no one knows what life's meaning is. just hold someone's hand and try to do good.

how about you reply rationally to any of OP posts.

I was unhappy at 20, lost at 30, very happy at 40 without any reason.

Killing yourself because of your teenage angst or prolongation of teenage angst is dumb.

>if certain circumstances are making you miserable and are impossible to change, you can make a fairly accurate presumption that only more suffering awaits you in the future
Wrong. It's possible to find great happiness regardless of circumstances. Your current feefees are not a good prediction of your future life appraisal. You'll understand this later if you live.

Okay retard, make no attempt to justify your absurd claims, simply claim that such an understanding only comes with age. Your post is very convincing.

>Okay retard
When you respond like that, you know whatever you have to say about life and suicide is a waste of perfectly good pixels.

You don't have to listen to me, kid. If you want to kill yourself, it's your decision. Feel free to ignore my "absurd claims". Doesn't make them less true.

You assume that all peoples lives improve or depression is always caused from outside influence.
why shouldnt someone die if tehy are an adult?

>you shouldn't be allowed
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you, my owner?

Attached: 1532861941784.jpg (500x488, 76K)

So first you dismiss my post because of a word I used, and then you again say your claims are necessarily true without even attempting to justify them. No shit I don't have to listen to you, do you understand what the point of an internet forum is? It's hilarious that you think of yourself as mature, calling people "kid", when all of your responses can be summed up as "nuh-uh!". If you aren't even going to attempt to have a dialogue then fuck off you moron.

I don't assume the latter. As for lives improving, I'm not sure that's a good way to look at things in general because it inevitably revolves around comparisons and expectations and a lot of irrelevant things. That's why I said it's possible to find great happiness regardless of circumstances.

I'm not going to get into this utterly childish argument. I pretty much said take it or leave it in the previous post. Apparently you leave it. So be it.

When you're THAT negative and hostile, it's no wonder you want to kill yourself. Ever thought about that? What if you were a different kind of person? Would you still want to kill yourself as much or is it possible some "absurd" change might come about because you changed the way you behave and orientate. Something to think about for a rainy day, or not. I get that this kind of ego-driven and ragey arguing and nitpicking is tempting when you're immature, I'm pretty sure I had that tendency when I was a kid (say 16-22), but I'll "fuck off" now because this moron wants to get some sleep. I hope you'll feel better in the future. Honestly, it doesn't have to be the way it is right now.

can we please be nice poster?
maybe we can be nice and use logic and if the other person cant argue properly.
just ignore them

If anyoen read the OP dialogue they would have arguments for suicide that I have not seen refuted.

Attached: n989898.jpg (731x1000, 220K)

What I recently learned is that DMT is released moments before you die, wich is the most potent psychadelic known to man rn
It also has the effect of calming you down and giving you the feeling that everythings gonna be alright

>$10,000+ for dignitas
dignity and humanity will always be for the rich

You are the most childish poster in this thread, my friend. Refraining from using harsh language and favoring passive-aggression over direct aggression doesn't make you mature. You assume that anyone who disagrees with you is a kid and you dismiss them for that reason alone, you're as childish as it gets. I truly hope that you aren't actually above the age of 40. Good night.

Unless the cycle of society failing the individual, and the individual failing society stops, we will not see a decrease in egoistic suicides. The prevalence, and even the very existence of what we call "cyborgs" is testament to this predicament. This is why we have cases of people who apparently "had it all" still choosing to end their existence.

Attached: 1432679013903.gif (800x800, 50K)

The suicide is selfish thing is bullshit. I do feel very bad for the parents/family but that doesn't make it selfish. Idk. I do think suicide is bad and I want it to stop but saying that it's selfish is so fucking normie level. I hate it. How the fuck is someone choosing the main thing ppl fear and don't want selfish? Something so wrong with that mentality. We need to break down these thoughts in society from the bottom up.

Attached: 01.jpg (570x570, 26K)

Yeah man I heard that.
I own DMT containing plant material...too scared to use it desu.

cyborgs an hero...why?
if you arent full robo and an hero why bother

>cyborgs an hero...why?
because they are disconnected from society

I mean I guess, I cant gatekeep on who should an hero.
if you wnat to die, do it if you really want...

Fuck you retards with zero disabilities and a good life. I was in a car crash and had to be put into multiple casts to where I was basically a mummy including my mouth I lost teeth, but I wasn't wrapped on my head. You retards don't understand what it's like to have your ass wiped, fed, bathed and living through pain. I went through literal hell. I'm "normal" now, but I wish I had a normal body. Most of you had normal lives, there are people who had traumatic experiences, you're just being a bitch. People have grown up poverty, with no family, or disability. It sucks people with cancer have no choice meanwhile bitches who are completely fine give up.

This, give yourself time.

being a quad is depressing, you literally need people to help you do everything. That's not being alive. If you can't take care of yourself literally that's not a life.

Some of you are not explaining why you are suicidal. "i don't want to exist" but why? My classmate told me he was suicidal and couldn't explain it either...he's still alive a decade later. There are people who want your life, people living in the slums of Brazil or hell in Africa. You guys take life for granted. I wish there was some kind of magical trade people could do to trade life/death/disability etc.

>WAAAAAH MY LIFE IS HARDER SO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DESIRE DEATH!
I think you have a mental disability too. Nobody gives a shit about your sob story you crippled retard.

>You retards don't understand what it's like to have your ass wiped, fed, bathed and living through pain.

No we dont but people who dont have bad mental illness have no idea either.
what is your point?

also even if otehr poeple have no idea how bad it was for you, why should that stop another adult from killing themselves?

>there are people who had traumatic experiences, you're just being a bitch

there are people worse off in africa so we shan't be depressed.
you dont udnerstand mental illness at all.

> meanwhile bitches who are completely fine give up.
> completely fine

its almost like some people exit life because it is shit.
please read my OP text man.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_poncho_s__ace06eb8ddd38aa2a7df913a21b15656. (600x600, 418K)

shit, I don't know:

>be me 16
>go through serious ocd and anxiety because I couldn't calm down knowing the world might not be real
>obsess over it 24/7, basically shut down even in the middle of family dinner or whatever
>can't go to a therapist, because I think they can't help me
>this goes on til after the end of hs
>I manage to get out of this shit
>still doubt everything and have to assure myself of how probable all things are just to go on
>belief in the meaning of all previous life goals - gone
>goals I had before all this - obliterated
>identity in fucking pieces
>choose my major by checking job market, because no interests anymore except anime and vidya, which help me remember what I wanted from life before all this
>keep living and realize I could just press a button to kill myself and feel nothing

I'm so fucking detached from everything. I think I could an hero just to not bother and not feel the leftover anxiety sometimes. Only thing stopping me is imagining my mom finding out what I did afterwards, I can't bear it for some reason.
sorry for the blogpost

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 122K)

nice trips.

man that is odd indeed.
will meds help or not wort hit?
I agree that doctors cant really help most people with actual issues

>16

Underage kiddo please
Atleast nice trips

I think he meant he used to be 16 and now is an adult...
if he isnt an adult he shouldnt be in a suicide thread like this