"you can't be a robot you're a female"

>"you can't be a robot you're a female"
>explain that I have horrible anxiety and can't approach guys and no guy has ever approached me
>explain that I don't wanna e-date or do long distance because that's scary and not a real relationship
>explain that I don't want to have sex straight away because I'd feel like a lesser person so no guy on tinder goes for me
>explain that I have literally no friends and can't hold a conversation
>explain that I have no future and probably have some major mental illness
>"you're just choosing those things you just aren't applying yourself"
>ask him if he's ever asked a girl out before
>"yeah once I got rejected"

Attached: 1517028296311.jpg (297x169, 10K)

Well you're a tripfag so everything you just said is invalid, sorry sweetie.

What do you want?
Do you just want someone to say "you are a robot", is that what this thread is about?

>You are a robot
There, now go and stop thinking you are anything special because of your gender and let this thread die

OP listen to lots of wisdom to be had.

Attached: affen.png (815x369, 417K)

no, i just wanted to bring up the fact that some robots are hypocrites and dont have any empathy for women who have problems when they talk about them, kinda what ur proving rn

If you're so hung up on your gender to not be able to not mention it while posting, you're not here to be a robot. You're here to get attention from robots. You're not a robot and you'll never belong anywhere. Nobody cares about you and you should probably just kill yourself now.

Well at this point you probably are like the rest of us

this wasnt on r9k u dumbass and they just happened to know i was a woman because we were voice chatting

At least Chad would pump and dump you
Robots can't even get pity sex

this originalagsrimanty

/thread

attentionwhoring at its best. The problems you described are average robot problems, almost everybody here has them. Do you expect getting extra attention for being female?

^this, unironically cant even have a 4/10 pity me

imagine wanting pity sex though, that doesn't matter at all

Who cares what the newfags think.

Indigo is Ricebot!!!
This tripcode is shared by both of them.

Attached: RicebotIndigo.jpg (966x367, 110K)

Literally, is agreeing with you that you're a robot, and that gender has nothing to do with it. You seem to be preoccupied with gender, though, hence the post.
This thread is a waste OP, also you're a tripfag

>i just wanted to bring up the fact that some robots are hypocrites and dont have any empathy for women who have problems when they talk about them
Do you honestly think we care? Oh those poor women with their problems, how could we be so cold to not feel sorry for them?
You coming here to accuse us of being insensitive towards women's problems is like a westerner going to Africa and berating the people dying of starvation there for not being emphatetic towards people in developed countries who die of heart attacks and cancer.
Get fucked cunt.

no, not at all. At least you can talk to other robots and say you are a robot without being dismissed cuz ur a woman? I have no one to vent to

>pity sex doesn't even matter
then why can't we get it reeeeee+e^12

forgot that ricebot stole my trips, thanks for reminding me to change them

also why u making fake nudes of me

there there toastie roastie. at least you can take solace in the fact that you are a tripwhore, and that you are speshul and different from everybody else on the internet.
sage

Attached: 156CCC83-6716-4D99-9AEF-FD1A1AED19DD.jpg (2544x4000, 915K)

But this is Jow Forums you absolute retard. Go bitch about your shitscord drama on shitscord, we don't want you here.

Are you just scared of sharing who you are with others? I used to be bullied as a little boy and even as a grown man, I share only "safe" details about myself. And rejection does hurt, I know that feel.

kek imagine comparing yourself to a third worlder

you shouldn't want it, it's devaluing to a person and that's why you can't get it

stay mad phalloid

i dont think thats it

>fake
Your cunt is an actual roastie

Attached: 1521568963450.png (977x1195, 649K)

>want thing
>"well just don't want it. ALSO WHY DOES NOBODY PITY ME"
>insanguineface.jpg

She is getting stimuated from all of the replies. If you retards didn't post in her threads she would have long gone back to shitscord giving her orbiters virtual handjobs.

Meh, well, that's my problem then, was hoping to find others who relate.

let me give you a vasectomy

Attached: 17ec1b82ddae741350e676b95acf635c--ero-guro-dark-anime.jpg (499x360, 29K)

I'd rather have a phalloid between my legs than that horrendously ugly cunt of yours as seen here. My god what a roastie.

>don't want to have sex right away
Translation
>waiting for chad to creampie my pussy
In all seriousness - you are a whore. You still want to have sex before marriage, so what makes you any better than other roasties?
Sage

Go to "crystal.cafe" that's where you fake femanons belong.

pity sex is sinful, you should only have sex ideally after marriage but at least only when you know youre gonna spend the rest of your life with a person

no no, you *are* a phalloid, you don't have one. Phalloids are subhumans known as "males"

y u putting words in my mouth

is this roast beef for real? my gods i want to lick and fuck.

Why don't you give yourself a vaginoplasty first? Wouldn't want you to trip on those beef curtains of yours while you're in the shower.

Attached: 1521719969203.jpg (846x900, 104K)

What the fuck is a phalloid?

I get that people are being dicks, but you aren't helping yourself either by being this hostile.

>lolcow lexicon
>probably fat feminist
0/10 bait

Tell me do you fucking care about the men robots who have those problems?

Are we supposed to have empathy with people claiming our suffering is deserved, but oh no. They meing choosy is the real problem.

Kek. I'd still rather have a phalloid between my legs than that horrendously ugly cunt of yours.

Attached: 1513035265790.jpg (518x750, 69K)

they're actually the only men I like
of course I empathize with other robots :)

>people are being dicks

Attached: 992C386F-9824-4575-8D73-F36A92867419.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>name
>trip
So yet another snowlake attentionwhore.
Go back to tumblr.

I agree you don't belong and should kill yourself.

if you can make the pity sex last for six years it technically become a common law marriage

If you think us males are subhumans why do you want companionship with us? Why are males subhumans anyway?

>I get that people are being dicks
No, they're being phalloids. Get your roastcabulary uo to date.

phalloid phalloid in the trees
please cut off your dick and get on your knees

>u instead of you
So you are also literally retarded.
Off youself.

imagine actually being a roastie.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_seki_l0410706268__413debf995ca0d5c95dc1a8ac (520x860, 142K)

>I don't want this
>I don't want that
>therefore I am exactly the same as the people who can't have this and can't have that
Quality thread, as expected of a tripfag

>why you putting words in my mouth
Also you
>explain that I don't want to have sex straight away because I'd feel like a lesser person so no guy on tinder goes for me
You still want sex, but you're too ugly to get it. You're still a whore - an ugly one - but never-the-less, a whore.

>u mad
>multpile replies
>phalloid
Yep, downy from tumblr

Not really white knighting, OP is a bitch, and everyone else are being assholes. This whole thread is autistic as shit, but I was just trying to be friendly.

OP, stop shitposting on Jow Forums, buy a dildo, take a shower, talk to people IRL, and just shut up.

i obviously dont think that, im baiting when i call incels phalloids, its just like how incels call us roastie/femoid

except i dont mean it and they do lol

amazing grace
how sweet the sound
That killed these wretches in my replies

My favorite part about women like Indigo is they hate men and think men are dangerous and bad and yet they exclusively go for the tallest biggest most masculine men they can find.

>pity sex is sinful
You are not robot but filthy animal who listens to its instincts instead of logic and reason

Imagine actually being an avatarfag. To think they are the sad little fags who are too insecure to have a tripcode because of cyber bullying.

Like fuck you do.

and

Like fuck you do.

>Roastie mad for being rightfully called a roastie

Attached: 1530616796597.png (1000x1000, 349K)

You sound pretty underage
does your mom know you are on this site?

>i obviously dont think that, im baiting when i call incels phalloids, its just like how incels call us roastie/femoid
>except i dont mean it and they do lol
I didnt know if it was obvious a lot of women think that way.

Cringe.
Commit suicide, retarced manchild

> I don't mean it, but they do
Because you are an angel and everyone is supposed to know that and in addition you can read minds.

My mom works at Jow Forums, s-so shut up!!

>Being this upset after seeing a single Megu in the thread

Attached: 1523604577962.jpg (463x692, 77K)

>hurr i am retarded hurr
Not sure if attention whore or just retard.
Kys

>roastie
Roast beef flaps
>phalloid
Scientific name for an ordinary dick

Roasties can't meme. Stay mad.

Attached: 310BF71F-265D-428C-BBC7-6507BCB8E59C.gif (387x305, 494K)

I am completely and utterly valid

>not having sex because you have moral problems with it is just listening to instincts

context is real, look where we are

Roastie BTFO by wizard pepe

femoid is to phalloid

as shrimpy is to roastie

Attached: DVUMdXiVMAElTO9.jpg (1181x1748, 216K)

tripbitch

We should start calling ourselves phalloids just to spite the roast.

anonigger

Attached: 442180016005054484.png (50x48, 886)

do it lol
do it to spite me daddy
you'd totally btfo me

Attached: 466450955341266944.png (128x128, 10K)

Why not both? ... sounds like both to me.

smell ya later, tripbitch.

Attached: gary-oak-relax-vacation-hawaiian-shirt-640-1.jpg (640x495, 87K)

what the fuck are you talking about? do you realize nobody has a telepatic link to your brain stem, and therefore cannot infer your meaning every time you open your cum dumpster to speak?

Attached: C3C0027F-7CAE-46FC-BA3A-1E04B3B698BE.jpg (381x410, 132K)

chad pls dont leave

>I am completely and utterly valid
What does this even mean in response to what I said? No it's not "valid" it's hypocritical.

you never answered my question. is that pic what your puss looks like? because if so, daddy want.

How will she (male) and her (male) crystal.cafe users recover from THIS???

phalloid is an equivalent of femoid
shrimpy is an equivalent of roastie

you literally have no brain if you cant understand that, and simply cannot meme :) henceforth may I suggest the solution in pic related

Attached: 456478744929107969.png (94x90, 11K)

... go back to Tumbrl or crystal.cafe.

Literally never heard of that gonna start posting that ugly Lizard Pepe rip-off too now?

Could someone post some roll picture to derail this garbage fire of a thread?

Attached: 1446400168875.jpg (715x695, 138K)

I like shrimp because I get to eat a whole bunch of dead animals at once instead of only a part of one.
You're gettig desperate at this point. Like an angry coon calling a white man a 'cracka'.

its fake, some user made it

i use both of those how does that make u feel

I can see why you have no bf, you're a cunt.

Actually pretty satisfied, at least I know were the cunt-cancer is spreading from.

show me ur decapod shrimpy

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 6K)

>voice chatting
>being a robot
You're just digging your grave deeper and deeper.

It's just a way for people to be hypocrites and pretend they aren't.

Dibs on how long it takes for this thread to be moved to

Your anxiety isn't real you whore. Just get some courage and stop hiding behind a real mental disorder and just find confidence.

it means im valid

Attached: 1517025463903.jpg (769x1039, 153K)

Look it may be possible for a girl to be a robot but it doesn't last long!
You're gonna get laid no matter what and it's gonna be sometime soon. It's ridiculous how much attention a girl gets no matter how ugly or shitty she is

But you're not valid. Just saying you are doesn't mean you are. Explain how it's valid to do that?

if your priority for being a robot is getting laid then you're not a robot... i could get casual sex sure but that's sinful

Look how hard it's pretending to be one of us. Trying so hard. I nearly feel bad for it but:

> bad at memes
> uses crystal.cafe
> uses Tumbrl
> insists on having a Nickname
> insists of everyone aknolaging it's female

pls. roastie I know you're trying to fit in. Maybe if you drop those bad habits you'll be able too.

>so no guy on tinder goes for me
Well, I'm not gonna say you aren't a robot. But if you have horrible anxiety how'd you ever even get to the point of making a tinder? I would never dare putting myself up on there.

t. robot