How do you deal with physical loneliness?

How do you deal with physical loneliness?

Attached: sexual-desire.jpg (226x320, 20K)

buy a daki, it's better than actual women

i unirocally own a teddy why I hold most the time of the day and cuddle or kiss on its nose and foreheard....

to make it sound a little less pathetic, I'm female but don't get weird anime girl with Teddy phantasies now

*which I hold
fuck my entire first sentence is kinda weird, I haven't slept last night

too late

originallyyy

Everyone I get close to hurts me and it's all my fault and I will never be able to be intimate with someone again because the fear drives me insane so I might as well just end it

If they hurt you is bc they're manipulative normalfags, my advice is: stay away from these people

I just don't feel lonely

I buy oxytocin and serotonin online.

Attached: 1518161499660.png (616x596, 61K)

drugs my man
drugs are good

Sit back and enjoy my free time.

Embrace solitude. I am the last remaining man on Earth.

become autistic and start to hate physical touch... it doesn't work but now I know would be in mental pain anyway.

Download tinder and get laid.

this is how people turn gay

You don't really it gradually makes you mentally ill. If you're physically lonely in infancy you'll grow up retarded and shit.

Yeah autism is a real great cure for loneliness because hey, at least you know trying not to be lonely will mean suffering, so you can just give up. Autists require just as much touch as other people, but have touch hypersensitivity that makes touch cause them distress. Similarly Autists need face to face social contact with people, but their brains get overstimulated causing them distress, which is why they cope by doing things like not looking directly at peoples faces.

You end up isolating yourself and trying to make fleeting connections with people on the internet where your disability doesn't cause you distress or impair your ability to communicate. A cope where you lack the physical touch and intimacy which can truly stave off loneliness. A cope where you deal with endless online bullying and a chronic lack of kindness until you're broken, internalise self-hatred, and become numb to it. A cope that just compounds your problem with social skills by making you fall further and further behind your peers. A cope that makes people treat you as a freak and moral failure, a loser not even trying to have a real life.

You understand that desiring a normal social life is foolish. When you let go of desire you let go of suffering too. The only pain you need to cope with is the inescapable dull pain of loneliness. Then because you're an autist you can get free access to anti-depressants which blunt the constant pain at the cost of also blunting the occasional moments you're happy. So yeah autism is a great way to deal with loneliness. Shit is the bees knees.

Attached: 1532983371055.png (706x720, 387K)

I want this believe this isnt autism.

You don't. Sooner or later, it's going to eat you up inside and no one will ever care. It's just about trying to delay that inevitability through distractions.

I don't, I just wait for it to slowly pass and then come back again, if it doesn't go away I'll just wait longer.
It hurts, but that's okay.

Attached: Satania81.2.png (434x750, 534K)

It's literally driving me crazy. The last time a female hugged me was my 8yo cousin who I used to see a lot. Her hugs were the highlight of my day.

Now I'm just lonely and really want affection. I'd probably enjoy hugging on the couch witha movie more than sex at this point.

Attached: Face26.jpg (3600x2370, 918K)

You have to remind yourself that women are incapable of showing affection for undesirable men, user. It's not your problem for being lonely and needing emotional validation, it's their fault for being sociopaths.

Long, hot showers, fapping, dreaming night and day in order to become better at making the dreams feel convincing, venting about it on an Argentinian orange-peeling forum.

Women show affection for undesirable men all the time. Look at who takes care of the disabled. Look at who volunteers at homeless shelters. I don't mind women hatred but this is bullshit. Women are fully capable of showing affection for undesirable men to an extent men are not able to.

What they're unable to do, to an even greater extent then men, is feel sexual attraction or romantic love for undesirable men. Having a child is a large investment for a woman and they are biologically programmed to be selective about who they have children with. It's hardwired into them. Just the way nature is.

I don't know man. Depends on what you call affection. People tell me I'm decent looking all the time, but whenever I try to go for more than friendship I get ghosted. And my female friends don't hug me, especially not in a way that would get you goosebumps and a warm feeling inside and a boner.

Attached: beautiful-bed-black-and-white-boys-Favim.com-3389250.jpg (610x822, 78K)

Are you capable of showing affection for pic related?

Attached: 1509046197972.jpg (360x360, 29K)

Nightcap every night!

Attached: winning.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I delude myself into believing it's the same moment where she told me she loved me, shame she was a bpd whore

Just get on Tinder, there's no fucking about with the 'are they interested?' part.
There you already know she's attracted to you, all you gotta do is take her for drinks and not come across like a serial killer.

Never had any physical contact, so it's not like I'm missing it. It helps.
Not that I'd say no to some though.

I have tried tinder. Most conversations go nowhere. It doesn't matter if you play it cool or try to make it sexual. Usually you're competing with 20 other guys in her inbox and the girl loses interest.

Originally bumping a good thread
Plus don't die

unironically jerking off

I pick up my gun occasionally when I can feel my blood pumping to much and the stress makes me sweaty. Realizing im a pussy really gets me docile for a bit.

this
Preferably smoking weed beforehand
And also getting out in the sun, the rays feel good

Suffering, video games, and binge eating.

>i unirocally own a teddy which I hold most the time of the day and cuddle or kiss on its nose and foreheard....
are you a little in search of a daddy? i'll tuck in your teddy at night.

I am able to trigger the release of oxytocin in my body by just thinking.

don't be scared guys, i'm an incel too

heroin

This post is original.

i once did meth for the same reasons. it's one helluva antipedressant.