How long would $1 million dollars last in your hands?

How long would $1 million dollars last in your hands?

Attached: million_10.jpg (700x525, 44K)

However long it takes me to get a down payment of multiple properties that I can rent to normalfags while living as a NEET under my parents roof.

Maybe a decade. I don't have expensive tastes but I would be likely to end up spending it all on premium shit

1 week, then it would come back in 15 years

Basically this

If you get given a million and don't use it to set yourself up financially forever, are you even a robot?

Probably a long ass time, I'd spend maybe 300 000 on some land and a one-man hobbit house, and spend the rest on necessities and investments to earn a passive income.

The rest of my life, easily.

a legal million? It would last forever because I'd get an interest bearing account or put it in T-bills and live off the interest.

An illegal million? I'd use it to pay my bills so maybe and hopefully at least 25 years.

>buy 2 12.5kg gold bars
>use them to get fit by doing curls and such
>spend remaining ~8k on rent

about a year. id just buy drugs, girls and cars till OD, crash from racing or kill myself

long enough
can't see myself use more than 20k a year anyway
or as other people said it, use it as an investment to finance a regular income

the rest of my life... put it in an index fund and live on the passive income

I dunno, maybe a couple of months or years until it got stolen cause of my carelessness.
I don't spend a lot of money on things, so it'd be useful I guess.

Attached: Satania81.2.png (434x750, 534K)

B a neet

i doubt you'd be conscious enough not to tell everybody around that you have a million
and then you wouldn't be able to save it for a few months or less

>spend it all on heroin
>die
no regrets

I'm already a millionaire with a hot wife and 3 kids on my ranch out in bumfuck Texas. It's comfy here. Stay butt blasted robros.

Attached: 1533525300492.png (363x364, 8K)

>waste like 2k for a full on PC upgrade and maybe some cash for a few consoles
>buy copious amounts of alcohol(can be some cheap brand i don't care)
>rest of the money is wasted on the occasional hooker 2 or 3 times a month
yeah it'd last me a life time

Attached: 1506952462067.jpg (400x400, 15K)

The key is to keep it a secret or spend it right away, otherwise:
>oh you have 1M, you should do X

About 41 years. I would just live frugally and spend about $2000 a month on all of my needs and then work a job casually or volunteer. If I wanted to turn it into more money I would just invest, probably into housing.

if i manage to keep it a secret, easly more than 15 years.

The rest of my life