Do any fembots play grand strategy games?

Do any fembots play grand strategy games?

Attached: 1533691632265.jpg (800x1410, 637K)

I play grand strategy games with a fembot and she's better than me at them but it's still fun

I've never met a female who played these games

We had this thread yesterday. We also had it the day before yesterday.

Yeah, I play Minecraft sometimes.

minecraft is shit play roblox

I play sid meier's alpha centauri. Miriam is right and only the boomer proto-sjw atheist respect women fedora neckbeards claim otherwise.

Women don't play Paradox games -_-

(maybe except CK2)

Ah, fuck 'em.

that shit ain't gs

I play Total War and Sins. I don't have enough autism for 4x.

Attached: 1324433851539.png (551x413, 303K)

They're all on Jow Forums

be my grilfridend please

>no gf to take on a waaagh date

Attached: 1497158664052.jpg (680x622, 136K)

does civilization count? Ive been obsessed for about a decade and happen to have a vagania

not gs

Civilisation doesn't count.

I play hoi3. Its pretty fun but playing as a minor nation is impossible and unless you buy DLC youre fucked

Fun game tho

>buying
if you have money for that get off the board

Excellent taste. There are a few exceptions like Romania that can make actual contributions to the war effort but otherwise the game will just autopilot to its Communist-victory conclusion with or without you.

to be fair though its fucking easy once you get over the learning curve

Build IC and get paratroopers and youve pretty much won the game

nigger did i say i bought the DLC
I got the game when it was like 2,50

The problem with the game is that theres no minor nations to gobble up

The UK pretty much guarantees everyones independence and the rest gets into factions fairly quickly.
Lets say im persia trying to expand i first have to wait till i have transport ships before incan even invade arabia and then i have to still supply the troops

Persia is probably in one of the worst positions for a minor, I would suggest Hungary. You can join the axis early, have a good base of manpower, a decent amount of IC, and you don't have to deal with naval units at all. Build your army up to a decent size and invade Yugoslavia and gobble it while everyone is distracted.

be my gf pwrease

Oh yeah about that I didn't completely read the original post, and thought this was a simple GS thread.

Sorry to lead you on friend :/

Man this makes me want to play the game again. Im sure playing as Japan, China or Australia could have some interesting results.

Ive never really played much in the pacific, i once sent a US army to secure southern China but it didn't end well

The game is also really unbalanced lmao
I once took out a whole US fleet/invasion force with one Battleship and a few cruisers.

Multiple US Battleships were lost

communist china or sinkiang is pretty fun

What is that brown part of China called bordering India?
It always lasts long during playthroughs by joining with the axis

I just realised how underrated the eastern theatre is

tibet is pretty fun, don't you get a lot of uk troops entering from india?

I like HoI IV with the kaiserreich mod

1. are you a gril
and
2. You should play Darkest Hour kaiserreich it's even better and more developed.

You mean an expeditionary force from the uk? I wouldnt know, will look into it

No sorry I didn't read the OP just saw the pic and thought it was a grand strat general.

Anyway I played DH Kaiserreich to death, it's cool but i can't go back. the way HoI IV handles supplies and civil wars is just better plus it's being actively developed

Yeah tibet is usually full of expiditionary forces from india, axis china falls fast

Not that I've seen, but my girlfriend really enjoyed watching me play Crusader Kings 2. I guess women don't really like painting maps but are naturally drawn towards schemes, infidelity, and backstabbing

>girlfriend
why are you even here man

Jow Forums always has an interesting thread going on

please at least rp as a virgin

There is nothing like being a queer Empress with an imbecile husband-dildo and a harem of young virgin women to rub pussies with.

that's fucking retarded
nu-gsg: the post

Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do when my only surviving child is a lesbian daughter?

hahaha le willy wagglin' xDDD

Attached: 1533143114461.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

be my gran strat gf pls

grand strat tranner looking for ,more orbiters

fucking casual. Shameful Disgrace