NEET Thread

Hello NEETS, how's your day going? What are you eating for lunch or dinner or whatever time it is where you're from. How is being a NEET in your country, and how comfy are you?

Attached: 1532023563346.jpg (409x409, 48K)

>day
good, dad wanted me to mow but it rained so now i dont have to
>food
I had two corndogs and a coke
>neet in country
bad, i don't get funding at alll
>comfy
max comfy in bed listening to rain

I'm bored. I want to do something. But I'm too lazy to do anything. Kill me.

Sounds great, wish it was raining here

Attached: 1533611463405.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Any brit NEETs here? I heard it was easy to get autismbux there

Attached: 1533413832651.png (1899x851, 1.18M)

I visit my GP every 6 months for a MED-3, send to DWP, receive benefits. That's basically it. Every few years I have to fill out a long form detailing my autism. They never call me in for a face to face.

rain is so comfy i will actually go outside to sit in it

how long have you been a NEET and how much do you make?

SwissNEET reporting
Day was good, walked around the neighbourhood from my apartment and did a bit of grocery shopping (chicken and vegetables tonight).

I love being a NEET here as it is very comfy even though Zurich is a relatively expensive place to live.

Contemplating on making some burgers but I don't feel like getting up.

Do you get neetbux or live with your parents?

Attached: 1533678922645.jpg (1920x1080, 942K)

I was injured serving in the armed forces (knee and back) so I get a pension and disability for that, but I can walk fine etc. Parents help out but it is not needed though.

Now I wanna be in the war.

Attached: 1532223048572.png (311x279, 196K)

They day was alright for me. Woke up at 6am and haven't slept much since I was woken up by guys outside working on our home's renovation. Got myself some sasuages and I've watched some Yt. For most of the day I've played vanilla WoW (got myself few pre raid bis items) and now I got hungry so made myself something for lunch - meal pretty close to risotto (turkey cut into pieces, curry, garlic, mushrooms, onion, peper, rice and some italian sauce). Now I'm getting a little tired so I'm thinking about gettimg myself a coke. How was your day, robot?

Also I'm a polish neet, representing KURWA boys

Sounds comfy, I always wanted to play WoW but never really downloaded it

This NEET's comfy slider is at max.

Attached: Smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

Lately I've been spending my time writing and coding a visual novel. I think I'm a pretty talented writer and I picked up coding pretty easily, the only downside is that I'm not a very good artist. That's okay though, I've just been using free art assets from online.
Anyway I'm gonna fry some chicken for lunch today

>want a job
>apply to the job
>get an interview
>got a phonecall from the guy who interviewed me, said I've been hired
>start in two weeks
>no longer want the job

Attached: 1507168973064.jpg (593x601, 44K)

What's the job, user? origeli

Office shit at the dean's office of my university

You don't sound like a NEET at all
That's okay I'm not either

I wish I was a NEET though

Attached: sad apu.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

I wish I lived somewhere easier to get autismbux.

Attached: 1533438229525.png (410x409, 191K)

is there a guide for autism bux?
germany here

Meh you wish for a life of low stress and no responsibility, but being a NEET won't give you that. It's a meme

Yes it will. Are you stupid? How is staying home all day, and living life as a 7 day weekend not low stress and no responsibility? Wageshit spotted.

Attached: 1532458992360.jpg (409x409, 105K)

My buddy has a position open at his job, but I'd feel bad if I can't hack it and quit.

Worse social life and no way to make more money. Nah m8 I'm going to college for a comp sci degree and I have no debt because I got admitted through my intelligence alone. Get myself a high paying job that I'm passionate about and I'm home free

wish there was a guide. far as I know there's not really much bux to be had. ALG2/Hartz4 or, if you're unable to work at least three hours per day, Grundsicherung bei voller Erwerbsminderung (if you have never contributed to the Rentenkasse) or early retirement for reasons of health.

>a high paying job that I'm passionate about
There is no such thing

Dutch NEET here. Life is fucking great. I'm not on any government bux though, I made it with crypto.

Lucky. I might get into crypto one day, is it worth it? Is your room comfy? Post pics

>how's your day going?
I stay up at night , but I was drinking and spewed everywhere :(
> How is being a NEET in your country, and how comfy are you?

I am really comfy, and im a hikk iasd well as a NEET...
its shit man but I cant work.