Do any fembots get off on fantasies about being exposed and/or humiliated like this...

Do any fembots get off on fantasies about being exposed and/or humiliated like this? Did you ever do something dumb when horny because of this?

Attached: sign37.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jdi1yQB.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 larping traps

oh yeah i remember being blacked by the football team teehee

I post shit on Jow Forums as I like the risk to a point, being exposed to many.. and attention. Actually being found out would be a whole other thing though desu. I was made aware of one of my faceless nudes, with a screenshot of my fb attached, was shared in a group chat of guys in my town. Nothing really came from that though, I think one of the guys (my neighbor and who told me, had a word with them) I take good nudes though, so I have to wonder if it's something I'm unaware of. Like a group of them sharing and shit. But no body has said to me

You are gonna have to back that up with nudes mate.

Thotbot

Or loser shut in who never got male attention of any kind until my mid twenties. Most of my posting was done as a khv. Whatever though. I was never sure what thot even meant but on looking it up its hilarious how unlike me that is.
Not on this board,

i.imgur.com/jdi1yQB.png

>tfw no slutbot gf

I don't really consider myself a slut but we all have different standards and that's ok. I don't have a normal sexuality to be fair, I'm very uncomfortable and awkward with anything like that. It terrifies me. (Tfw not even abused) this was always my only outlet.

that was just a joke, are you autistic too

Attached: muldo-1417.jpg (536x536, 94K)

> posts nudes on the internet
> not slut

How tho?

Why didn't you get any male attention until your mid twenties? Do you have a scary face?

Nothing about it actually read as a joke. It looked like every other sad comment of a similar theme posted on here. And I'm the supposed autist. Good job

>And I'm the supposed autist

Yes now even more than before that post

It's just pictures. It doesn't reflect any real life behaviours or beliefs, that's my opinion though. I have my own standards for myself and I enjoyed it. Simple.
Mildly unnatractive but as I grew up in a small area I became the main bullied girl. Even if somebody didn't find me ugly, they couldn't go near me for stigma. That's just how it works. Even the beta uggo guys acting like they found me repulsive to fit in with the cool kids

Then explain which bit was different than every other tfw no gf comment, which bit was funny

You know the internet is not some sort of pocket dimenssion?

If you're a slut on the web... you're still a slut...

Do you ever feel like "wow, my dad thinks I'm a piece of trash" ever?

What makes you say that you are mildly unattractive? If you could change your looks what would you fix?

Opinions. Not everyone cares. And yet honestly I get floods of people knowing I've done it and still pretty desperate for me to take anything to do with them. Although it's all a facade. Frankly I'm not going to live up to their dream they built around me so I'll stay alone.
I tend to think my sex life and anything related hasn't got much to do with my dad now I'm an adult. But alright

Nobody reaches adulthood without being aware of where they stand in terms of looks. I would change loads, but also I don't really care anymore. Not everyone gets to be a model.

>I tend to think my sex life and anything related hasn't got much to do with my dad now I'm an adult. But alright

How is your relationship with your old man?

And how is your sex life in terms of number of partners and how you're like currently, e.g. monogamous or not.

What part of the world are you living in

It's fine, not close for a number of reasons. But he's had a hard life and I'm at peace with it all. Mostly I feel sorry for him. He's a good guy though.
And I've had 2 partners and currently? Not doing anything. Not interested in anything again really.

>But he's had a hard life and I'm at peace with it all.

What was so hard about it?

>And I've had 2 partners and currently? Not doing anything. Not interested in anything again really.

Damn. You're surprisingly conservative.

His mother died when he was 3, his dad was an alcoholic and neglectful. His older brother hung himself when he was a kid. Now he's basically a carer for my violent autistic brother which is mentally exhausting. I can't even go into how shit that is for all of us,. The reason I was emotionally neglected but I understand now. No resentment.

And well I said I'm not a slut by most people's definition. And if I am then we'll we don't have to have anything to do with each other. Nobody is losing out. No reason to be mad

Yeah, I wouldn't blame any father for being a bit difficult after that. Do you live with him, and what does he do for a living?

>And well I said I'm not a slut by most people's definition.

Two partners isn't a big deal at all. I can understand why you take the nudes too. You like the idea of being humiliated, not the reality.

>female
>namefag or tripfag
every time, what is with your sex and attention whoring

>The reason I was emotionally neglected but I understand now. No resentment.

Do you have any close good friends in your life or are you usually alone?

What brought you to Jow Forums and r9k?

Sorry actually completely unintentional. I must have accidentally typed in the box at some point.
No I don't live with him. I own my own house. He was never difficult as such. He's a weird introvert like me. I was just never exactly shown affection. We have a lot in common.

Yeah I guess after years of being ridiculed I wanted to feel like at least someone might find me attractive, even if it's a bit meaningless. I mean you have to understand I truly hated myself. I think it helped me in a way

No friends or may as well be, at least we live in different places and have different lives that can't really match up now. I found Jow Forums like many of us. A lonely teen who liked anime. Never saw much reason to leave. Because I'm more socially isolated now than ever

>I mean you have to understand I truly hated myself.

It's a common thing with a lot of young girls, same reason so many of you have self-harm issues. One part of me wants to fuck you and hurt you while I'm fucking you, the other part unironically wants to play savior-figure white knight.

>I own my own house
That's pretty good. I guess you're not living in a big city then.

>Because I'm more socially isolated now than ever

What makes you say that?

>"fembot" thread
Orbiters should be exterminated, and their threads deleted on sight. Take that shit to /soc/ where it belongs.

Where do we go to find your nudes?

>the other part unironically wants to play savior-figure white knight.

What's wrong with doing this?

Is it "save the THOT" day or something?

There's nothing wrong with it, it just requires a significant amount of cognitive dissonance to want to beat a girl during sex and play savior figure to her.

I'm at a point now where my generalized resentment has defined me so extensively that it's mixed with my libido. I've written elaborate scenarios of psychologically tormenting a guy until he's a begging, whimpering, horny puppy that enthusiastically eats my box just for the opportunity of being able to hump my leg. To stay on topic, I'm more partial to the idea of humiliating other women, for instance scheming with a local bull to have some woman I don't like be tied up, gagged, and force fed aphrodisiacs, spread and ready and worriedly whimpering as he does his part and I record the entire thing for later uploading. I focus a lot on the psychological aspect, I'm not sure why.

It's edgy, but it does the job.

Attached: 1525134178966.png (880x1040, 1.08M)

>local bull

You're into black men? And do you have any submissive fantasies of your own?

>Wants to fuck up and humiliate other women.

I'd say it's typical behaviour for most women.

I wasn't aware it was a black thing. I was just envisioning any guy that had a large, muscular build with a size that could make it hurt a bit. If he can make that work, a black guy is cool. Preferably he'd make her body betray her in the process, but I'm not picky.
>And do you have any submissive fantasies of your own?
Of a sort, but it still ties back to this. Letting aforementioned puppy "off his collar" so to speak. Giving him free reign to release himself on me if he can manage it, which he does because he's gone half-feral from degradation and lust. He'd pin me and bite and lick and do all the things he'd fantasize about while I'm helpless, but before the next morning he'd be spent and wouldn't be able to resist as I slip the collar back on. I think it's a bit more complicated and duplicitous than my usual stuff.
I know, especially in larger social circles. I don't think they make it as sexual as I do.

Attached: 1503472254358.gif (592x592, 124K)

All femanons should be gased.

Your fantasies sound verbatim 1:1 what mine are. Dating a girl, confessing your desires to corrupt the shit out of an innocent chick to her and taking things from there. Breaking her in the process. What's your email?

>this will never be me
Thanks for the new fetish.

>Do any fembots
Fembots do not exist you fucking retard. Just a bunch of larping faggots who proceed to do so. Prove me wrong.

Any beta boi vacancy's femanon?

Attached: 1532140462101.jpg (1280x2006, 463K)

I cant stop getting off to exposing my ex. I just get so fucking hot sharing her nudes and shit and I fucking hate myself. whenever I do any stimulant I fap like fucking crazy to it and cant stop like adderrall caffeine anything.

today I woke up with the fantasy of being on the beach with here and lifting her top off her breasts and stuff and I just was hard as possibly can fucking be and I just jayed off and almost came in my pants and then I got up and came in like 3 seconds

this is literally me and I have a giant dick too. im literally so desperate for the smallest amount of attention or sex. I would do anything to serve a girl just so she would touch me or something

im literally wimpering in loneliness 24/7 always waking up unhappy etc

Not a trap. Just ugly.