How do we fix the male problem

how do we fix the male problem

Attached: fzdhc7v6use11.jpg (1242x1175, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not be ignorant.

>Be an unattractive woman
>Lower your standards
>Put on a little make up
>Latch on to some interesting hobbies or topics of discussion
>Put yourself out there
>Find a decent guy who's still more attractive than you to settle down with

>Be an unattractive man
>Either become attractive via getting in shape, money or cosmetic surgery and lower your standards to the literal bottom of the barrel or die alone

Unless you have the elephant disease, you can make yourself look pretty enough with enough tricks and makeup. Problem is male attractiveness is not tied to their looks, but their social status which is much harder to change.

problem is male attractiveness is tied to both looks and social status

I dont get it. I went to some incel forums and there was not any terrorists planning shit. This world is sick

the less attractive girls problem is they can only get us, our problem is we can get nobody. does anybody make twitter posts sympathetic with us or is it pretty much everyone calling us terrorists?

I always assumed kiwifarms was mostly nonstaceys

Not sure about female forums but Jow Forums is pretty much a depressing terrorist cell.

>essentially terrorist cells
Malicious lie with zero proof to back it up. There has been literally ONE mass shooter in all of recorded history with a proven connection to that kind of website. And most people agree his attack was a failure.

>"Haha! Those incels are fucking losers! Basement dwelling neckbeards! :DD"
>"INCELS ARE TERRORISTS! LITERALLY ISIS!!!!11"
WHICH ONE IS IT?!

>haha incels need to stop whining, life isnt fair
>I cant believe that fucking incel shot up the school and took Stacy away from us its not fair reeeeeeeee

Attached: FD0D088D-0E9A-4938-96B6-08CA229513AD.gif (320x240, 877K)

Female dominated forums are just cyber bullying chatrooms. Can anyone even name a single meme that came from a prominently female forum?

Those two things aren't exclusive you know.
>laughing about murder
and this is why incels get the rep they do.
If Jow Forums had its way every normie would be dead.

How new are you?

There was cho, the german dude that asked for tips, eliot, alek and plenty of others that did not follow through like the dude that drove up to pingpong pizzeria with a loaded ar-15.

>>laughing about murder
Nah, more laughing about the cognitive dissonance and doublethink. Nice argument though

>it's ok to murder people if you can't get a gf

man that is fucked up whiscash

>did not follow through
= not terrorists. Even if everyone you mentioned followed through thats still a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of every male who has ever posted on an incel site. Its every bit as retarded as calling all of Islam a terrorist cell for the actions committed by a fraction of its members. Normans only care about gross, inaccurate generalizations in one of those two cases though

And personality.

But why are you comparing yourself to a woman? That's fucked.

>go on Jow Forums
>complain about black humour

>>it's ok to murder people if you can't get a gf
Nowhere did I state or imply anything remotely resembling that.

Comparing murder to incels is retarded. Incels choose to be virgins and play video games.

Black humour is jokes. Just saying mass murder isn't a punchline.

"subreddits and forums for women who are perceived as less than attractive to society" lmao you mean ugly bitches? Stfu dumb cunt, those places (if they even exist, I've never seen one) would be exclusively for said ugly bitches to endlessly complain about how unfair it is they weren't born Stacys and post sob stories about they finally think they might have found someone but he was "controlling and emotionally abusive"

Either life is fair or it isnt. Cant have it both ways.
>hurr vidyo gaems haha
Okay, this is epic.

and trannies but yeah
that and lowcow which is 100% and makes kiwiposters seem cordial and well read

You can still feel bad for victims. Incels are not victims.

Just as reminder : female standards are way higher than male standards, don't forget.

Never confirmed that Elliot browsed this board or even Jow Forums.
Cosmo's Pizza AR-15 guy was a conspiracy theorist alt-righter. No known ties to Jow Forums to begin with, he could've browsed Stormfront or not browsed anything at all.
Cho was not confirmed to have ever browsed this board or Jow Forums either, and I'm not even certain Jow Forums existed at the time of the Virginia Tech shooting. Only /b/.
I don't know who the other specific examples you're referencing even are, but I'm going to assume you pulled them out of your ass as well.
Jow Forums has always had an obsession with mass shooters and serial killers, that does not mean every mass shooter comes here you mongoloid.

>You can still feel bad for victims
Sure. But its hypocritical to whine about how its unfair.
>Incels are not victims
I disagree.

what I learned from r9k
>autists really exist
>aspergers is the worst form of autism
>underages are rampant
>faggots are spergs
>love twitter
>love discord
>love facebook
>love tinder

Camaraderie between women literally doesn't exist, lmao

No, unnecessary tragedy is perfectly fine to complain about. An incel is not a tragedy. It's a person who chooses to not work on their life.

Incels choose their life. Disagree all you want but you're wrong. It's no coincidence that every incel has a shitty attitude, is a bitter misogynist, and plays video games.

And committing a terrorist attack alongside your bros is the biggest act of camaraderie there is.

>There was cho
Did he consider himself to be involuntarily celibate and/or did he use the subreddit?
>the german dude that asked for tips,
I'm not sure which german dude you're talking about. Please elaborate
>eliot
He was more of a bodybuilding.com kind of guy
>alek
Giving you this one, since this was confirmed
>the dude that drove up to pingpong pizzeria with a loaded ar-15
That guy probably affiliated more closely with Jow Forumsthe_donald than Jow Forumsincels or Jow Forumsbraincels
Please stop pulling shit out of your ass. an incel is a person who identifies as involuntarily celibate and/or uses the subreddits/forums. The ones you mentioned aren't incels apart from Alek (who was a total failure imo)

Attached: spurdo bait.png (511x480, 48K)

It's not unreasonable to assume they came here though. You don't have proof they didn't.

>involuntary
>choose
Pick one retard

>tfw posting in a terrorist cell
Wow I feel some kind of street cred now.

Simple. Kill all men.

It's an ironic name.

Besides people who have no dick or are paralysed or have some serious disease, anyone can get laid by 18. And they should.

Again, I never said complaining about tragedies is wrong. This is about hypocrisy.
>Incels choose their life. Disagree all you want but you're wrong. It's no coincidence that every incel has a shitty attitude, is a bitter misogynist, and plays video games
I disagree with all of this and decline to respond to it. Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Youve provided no evidence, only unhinged rage and stereotypes.

>bitch doesn't know about kiwifarms, lolcow and crystal cafe
lol

Attached: 1471381260864.jpg (1002x802, 80K)

That's not how it works, you have to prove they did. And for most of them it IS unreasonable to assume they came to Jow Forums. Especially the pizzeria guy, are you fucking retarded or do you not know how big pizzagate got outside of Jow Forums? Dumbass.

Elliot was definitely from bodybuilding.

ER is literally the poster child of incels. he posted of puahate and the misc, both of which are proto-incel forums

Any kind of "shunned misanthrope with an awful life" is a martyr and a victim. In a very significant way they're more of a victim than anyone they may hurt, because they've been a victim all their life. At least the people they harm have had happy fulfilling lives to that point. That doesn't mean it's justified of course. Death is always a tragedy, especially when it's undeserved. The martyr doesn't deserve to die either. Although he's a killer, he's still dead at the end of the day too. He's still a victim.

Ultimately the blame isn't on the individual perpetrator, it's on society. These killers are symptomatic of greater societal issues. If conditions remain the same they'll continue to be produced. That's why I say that they're martyrs, they're dying in the name of progress. They're drawing attention to the fact that life is intolerable for many people and that this needs to change or the violence will continue. Every 'incel terrorist' or 'school shooter' or whatever bullshit label you apply is as much a martyr as the flaming monk or the Tienanmen square tank man.

Just kill all male virgins over 17.

But there is zero hypocrisy. Incels choose their life. Innocent people don't choose to get murdered by some weirdo.

>every incel has a shitty attitude
>is a bitter misogynist
These come AFTER being an incel. They are a direct consequence of inceldom, which is not voluntary.

>and plays video games
There is absolutely nothing wrong or bad about that. This is how I know you are an actual, unironic roastie, though. Fuck off.

an incel is someone who identifies as one. Its a self-applied label. Therefore you can't go around calling random people incels and slapping labels on them. Besides, Elliot was voluntarily celibate as fuck. He was easily a 6/10

Attached: Elliot vs door meme.png (1000x1000, 579K)

>Incels choose their life
The "in" in "incel" means "involuntary."
They don't have a choice.

>My soggy knees

Uhm sweetie, you are not entitled to men not hating your roastie ass. As normies will always say when any aspect of society is criticized, it's a dog eat dog world and nobody is owed anything by anyone.

>Incels choose their life
Again, you have provided no evidence for this and it is therefore rejected.
>Innocent people don't choose to get murdered by some weirdo.
Choice has nothing to do with the concept of whether or not life is fair. If life isnt fair, as normalfags so often claim, then couching any complaint at all in lifes supposed unfairness is stupid and hypocritical.

>Innocent people don't choose to get murdered by some weirdo
>Just kill all male virgins over 17
oh the irony

Elliot said he browsed r/ForeverAlone and PUAHate. I don't want to sound like a day here, but this site was lesser known at the times of all these shootings. I'd say it's safer to assume he didn't.
I checked. Jow Forums was not up at the time of Cho's shooting. More shit from your was.
The Cosmo's Pizza guy did not "identify" with incels to begin with. His reasoning for the attack was to free the children he believed were part of a Clinton sex trafficking ring. Based on that, it's safe to assume he was more Storefront, r/TheDonald, if Jow Forums at all, then Jow Forums.
The only attackers who could've identified with incels are Elliot and Alek, who I have now remembered. Out of everyone you listed, Alek is the only one with a confirmed connection to this board and site.
I would say you're in a worse position for browsing this board then any of them are, if you believe this place is SOOO heinous.

>subreddit/forum for women who can't attract men

She probably can't name a single one.

Broski, he just another fag making shit up. Dont pay attention to him

You haven't proven inceldom isn't a choice. Sorry.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a woman? No wonder you're an incel, by choice I'll ad.

Kinda like a tall guy nicknamed tiny.

They're not innocent. They're showing they have no regard for society and don't want to do what 14 year olds do every day.

No they come before. Then women see how fucking creepy you are and reject you. Then you act like you're a victim.

No, they choose their life. They're not victims. They're manchildren.

the "society" in this case is the online forums the perpetrator chooses to inhabit. The ones that post day after day that "sub-8 men are subhuman" and encourages their members to "go ER"

>You haven't proven inceldom isn't a choice. Sorry.
Because youre the one who made the claim that it is. Its your burden.

Have the white knights and orbiters achieve their technical careers to advance automation of moving the other males into extermination camps, while simultaneously assuring them they're part of the protected class of males worthy to be with us. When all the other males have died, allow an interim period of peace until male-exclusionary reproduction is achieved, then gradually strip the sovereignty and rights of the surviving white knights until they're sterile and filled to the brim with learned helplessness. Allow them to die naturally, and the nature of male-exclusionary reproduction means another male will never be born again (no y chromosome).

Then burn all books, arts, and records that would contradict the new final society or seed resentment of it in the future. When all this is done, then the world will be right and proper.

You'd be surprised how many males will do as a woman desires if they think they'll get something out of it. It would take a simple coordinated effort for the regime to begin, or a cultural syndication of castration of incels and such. All that's needed is the first push. Then the male-creature will be gone for good, like so many other ancient illnesses.

Attached: 1518908930664.jpg (960x758, 111K)

>unironically defending the mass slaughter of male virgins and claiming theyre not innocent
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the reductio-ad-absurdum normalfag. At least hes being honest.

>every normie would be dead.
You know what? That's doesnt sound too bad, especially since you would be dead.

Attached: 1533239819841.png (558x744, 433K)

It is a choice. It's easier to get laid now than ever.

>no they come before
Wrong. Incels become bitter and hate women because women made them incels in the first place. And they are incels for things outside their control ie. lack of social ability (usually because their parents sheltered them) or looks (from genetics only, most incels aren't even overweight or too underweight)

>manchildren
>retarded rostie vocabulary
Go back to tumblr please.

Yes, it's easier than ever for Chad to get laid.

because all it takes for women to be attractive is to "trade tips"
guys have to move mountains to be even in the "i'd consider it if he was making 6 figures" range

Attached: orangutan face.png (108x146, 23K)

Stop replying to the obvious troll ITT.

>It is a choice
And yet still no evidence.
>It's easier to get laid now than ever.
Not only does this sound incorrect (unlesd you provide evidence to the contrary) it isnt relevant. Unless sex is do accessible that 100% of males have clear, easy access to it, you cannot credibly claim that inceldom is a choice.

>just kill all male virgins over 17
>Innocent people don't choose to get murdered by some weirdo

Your mindset is fucked. Get some help normal

i'm 28yo virgin and i don't hate women

It's the same guy posting this stuff on incel threads every day, I've run into him more than once. He always replies to multiple posts simultaneously with short low effort sentences such as "they're manchildren" "kill all male virgins" etc to bait people into responding. He's most likely an ageing male virgin just like most guys here.

Anyway I suggest not responding.

>guys have to move mountains
There are inbred toothless methheads who have reproduced multiple times. It's a matter of effort and circumstance. Incels generally don't put in effort; they just whine online.
Y'all are delusional retards.

Alright, i took the bait like an idiot.

>Incels generally don't put in effort; they just whine online.
[Citation Needed]

Messaging a few girls "be gf pls", getting rejected, and calling it a day doesn't count as putting in effort. That's the bare minimum.

It's ironic but nowhere is more hostile to unattractive men than forums full of supposedly unattractive men

it's a matter of looks and circumstance, effort does nothing for those who couldn't succeed in the first place, it's a higher level game after entry exams.

Can you prove thats all the typical incel does? Any studies or statistics? Or just the same stale generalizations?
You dont have to answer. I already know.

It's as easy as paying a hooker. You can't be involuntarily celibate you could literally buy sex.

Seeing as there are no scientific studies on the behavior of incels, I have nothing but anecdotal data, but you also have no data to refute me.

"It's impossible for guys to get laid" is a stale generalization that can easily be refuted by data, if you'd like to see it.

yeah it's definitely their looks. god i can barely look at them without puking

Attached: incelsmain.jpg (774x386, 15K)

Here it is: cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

97.7% of males age 25-44 have had sexual contact with the opposite sex (so that's not counting gay/bi men).

Femicide when???

unfortunately womens standards are something else these days my friend.

>all these faggotinos eating the bait

I am 10 times uglier than either of these men and can pull a girl desssss

You're on Jow Forums. That's your citation.

Male virgins are a source of many societal problems.

Nope. Nice try psychoanalyzing me freud. You literally deny evidence just so you can act like a victim. Most men have been laid. It's a fact. You choose not too. That's also a fact unless you don't have a dick.

Women aren't nearly as shallow as robots, thankfully.

No because you choose to not learn social skills before you choose to hate women. It's not your parents fault. It's not your weight. It's your choice to not learn to be a fucking human.

That's ignorant as fuck. I agree that those incel and other related subreddits are hateful garbage, but so are those sjw/feminist/misandry related ones. The male ones just are under current media magnifying glass. I cannot think a single subreddit for women's self-improvement, except maybe those fitness and fashion related ones which are not even on the same plane as being a social reject. There are fashion and fitness subreddits for me as well. Go ahead and check out subreddits such as Jow Forumsforeveralonedating, compare the amount of men to women. Compare how many replies the typical female post gets compared to the male posts.

>trade tips
>motivate one and another
False, the fourms for women are all SJW attack staging grounds, and they go around complaining to twitter and Facebook and congress and the UN

>put on a little makeup
>he thinks women with no makeup are bottom of the barrel

>Find a decent guy who's still more attractive than you to settle down with
>literally no men wear makeup

>no men wear makeup
drag queens, male beauty youtubers (james charles, manny mua etc)

She's right you know. Everybody here is so eager to out everyone down and it just creates an environment that leaves you even worse off than when you came in.

These guys honestly don't even look that bad. Whatever guy's name is on left is balding a bit but if he shaved his head he'd actually look good and Elliott literally could have been Chad tier if he didn't talk like a fedora fag

>all women need to do is trade tips
>guys have to actually succeed
>no, guys just need to put in effort

so you're just using mental gymnastics to try to hide the fact that men actually have to put in effort?
yeah, we know we have to put in effort, that's why when we fail, it hits us hard and when women fail, it's just another day at the park, because it DOESNT FUCKING MATTER IF THEY FAIL.
HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR.

It doesn't matter if men fail either, unless that man isn't a man and is really a pussy.

I don't know about female communities because I don't visit them, but she's right that these kind of places is people constantly dragging each other down.
Even the incel forum itself is full of dudes telling each other to either kill themselves or stop caring.

it hurts us psychologically, so yes, it does matter to us.
if women fail they don't care, the options keep coming and their supporters fill them up.