Hey, fembots

Is it too weird if your bf/husband wants to watch some other guy fuck you and impregnate you?

It is his fetish, but he'll love the kids as his own.
He just wants to watch you being impaled on some other guy's rod, smiling as you are getting filled with his genetic material.

There is also a taboo aspect of it.
You get a guy that looks somewhat similar to the hubby/bf, so you can keep it a secret (you can eventually tell the kids, though).

Is this too freaky for most of you?
Any of you into this?

Attached: CoY12hrWYAATuJE.jpg (675x1200, 114K)

Some girls would but i never could do this
I want to love and cherish one man

This is so fucked up that it makes me cry because it reminds me of my ex and all the Shit I had to put up with and pretend to like when it's just all so horrible and disgusting and traumatizing

And that would be the case here, these "breeding sessions" would be just when you want another baby.
This is for the two of you, not for the random guy who is a tool here.

at first I was thinking hmm yeah I could probably do that but imagine looking at your own childs face and remembering that they are the product of your husbands cuckolding fetish

But you don't need that perspective.
The kids are wanted anyway, but their conception was strange.

All kids are a product of sexuality.
People generally don't think about sex when they look at their kids.

Holy fuck dude lmao kill yourself

I get nerve pain in my arm after I ejaculate
Maybe if I ate her fetus the stem cells..

I will not fuck another man sorry

It makes me angery that a woman like this is reproducing.

I get it.
A part of me doesn't want to do something like this for similar reasons.
Still, I am sexually obsesswd with this.

seems like severe emotional abuse to the kid, people have been killed over far less

yeah this cuckold shit is fucking disturbing and retarded.

>involving """"your"""" children in your degenerate sexual fetishes

what this guy said

well they technically werent created yet

Dumbass, that's like saying "involving your children in your sex", because that's how they were created.

Too freaky. Dude is probably more mental than I am.
I'd drop him desu.

>probably
You have unrealistic standards.

created as a direct result of some mentally ill cuck fetish.

its deranged

>you can eventually tell the kids, though
Lel, just imagine your mom telling you that your real dad was an animal man that fucked her while the dad who raised you jerked off in the corner.

Maybe you are right. I am in this hellhole afterall

DINGDINGDING this

stop involving children in your fucked up fetishes.

Kill yourself you disgusting cuck

You're ruining the children's lives with your disgusting fetish, KILL YOURSELF

I mean, it's a fetish. Personally I find the thought of cuckolding a guy really, really fucking hot, but I'm not going to actually cheat on him and I wouldn't do any cuckolding stuff unless he was into it as well.
I hope I'll find someone into it but if I don't then whatever; sometimes you just don't get to live your fetishes.

Unironically this you piece of garbage

i'm not into the idea of cuckolding unless it's a tranny with a big dick, then in that case i'm perfectly okay with it

actual hairy masc cis dudes are a dealbreaker though

Attached: 1533600713698.webm (518x388, 1.27M)

Cool.

What about getting bred by another guy in front of him?
Walking around with your big belly, people congratulating the two of you, not knowing there's another man's baby growing inside?

What exactly is hot about cuckolding a guy?
I want to hear the other side's perspecrive.

Agree to this desu

Fucking this. Involving kids your fetishes is reprehensible.

Attached: 0934g_01_common_sage.jpg (387x387, 62K)

>you will never eat tranny creampies out of your gfs cunt

well shit i have a new fetish

Attached: 1533739502030.gif (154x226, 1.55M)

>watch some other guy fuck you and impregnate you?
Disgusting as fuck to me, but to each their own.

Too bad trannies are infertile.
I'd take that dick myself, also.

I think if he was okay with it I'd go that far yeah, getting knocked up and walking around with a big belly next to my man knowing it's not his would turn me on so fucking much.
I think what I find hot about it is both the control it would give me and the humiliation that I could put onto him. I'm a total dom in terms of sexuality (not to say I don't like to get railed every now and then, just generally I'm a dominant) and having another man's child would seem like the ultimate form of that; so yeah that would be crazy hot for me.
Definitely wouldn't go for a mixed race kid though, it would have to be from a guy the same race as my husband. I'm into the fetish but I want my fetishes to remain private between us.

>Definitely wouldn't go for a mixed race kid though
Absolutely, I'd want it to remain a secret as well.

Damn, you are into some frealy shit.
I'm glad women like you exist.

It would be even hotter to do the whole family like this, 5-6 kids.
A traditional family with a secret...

I may unironically end up doing this.
I used to resist it for ego reasons, but I don't care anymore.

Are any of your friends into this sort of stuff?
Wish this gets more mainstream.

This is great bait. I love the idea of kids growing up and learning that they were conceived purely because their parents were whores getting off to a sexual fetish.

I don't know if I'd want more than one kid like that, but I know that if I already had a kid and it was from a different man than my husband then any other kids I would also want to be from other men - something about having just one from a different man but the rest from my husband seems off to me.

No freaking idea if any of my friends are into this stuff, I wouldn't tell them I was in a million years.

Why on earth would I tell them?

This is the most pathetic post ever made on Jow Forums I think.

>something about having just one from a different man but the rest from my husband seems off to me
Right, it does.
What if your husband wanted a kid that is biologically his own, would you stop him?
This sort of guy would get turned on by it, but he would feel conflicted...

If this is the situation, it's better to have all kids by other men, than all kids by hubby.

Would you prefer one guy to father all kids, or every kid by a different man?

Yes it's weird and unnatural he should be dumped because he is obviously of dubious character.

my husband is a cuck and that's alright with me, but i would never, ever purposely get pregnant by another man. my husband and i already have a child and i would like all of my children to have the same father. fetishism is an awful reason to give my son a half-sibling.

Hmm, this is all just how I would feel about it now hypothetically and it might change if I'm actually in the situation, but here goes.

>What if your husband wanted a kid that is biologically his own, would you stop him?
If we didn't have any kids and he wanted them then I wouldn't have any problem with it. If he wanted his own AFTER we had already had a kid from a different man then tough luck he's not going to have one because I'd only want them from other men if we already had one.

>If this is the situation, it's better to have all kids by other men, than all kids by hubby.
Really not sure about this but I think I'm leaning towards all kids by other men, however obviously my husband would have to be into this kind of thing.

>Would you prefer one guy to father all kids, or every kid by a different man?
Probably different men. I think if I already had 1 or 2 kids by other men and I wanted another (would have to be the last one I plan on having) then, if possible, I'd like to be in a situation where I didn't know who the latest father is, either through multiple guys at once or lots of different guys in quick succession. That would be crazy hot to me.

You're also fucking up the life of the children, nobody wants to have a father who is such a cuck that he isn't their real father.

If anyone is seriously into this and not just roleplaying it or whatever, then kill your self because you're fucking over other peoples lives than yourself.

Cuckoldry disgusts me on a primal level. Never engage in this OP

I actually almost cried a little reading this thread because of how disappointed i am in people and and twisted,disgusting you people who like this are.

It's so hot to me that if there's one baby by another man, it's over, now all the others have to be.
I want to be sealed in that role.

You thinking like this actually makes sense, understanding the psychology of women.
If a guy embraces a "beta" role, a woman doesn't want his babies anymore, even if she loves him.

Here's how each kid may get concieved:
>Find an appropriate guy online
>Go to a vacation everyone togerher
>Fuck in cool locations all the time, like on a boat, or something
>Hubby is not allowed to fuck during the whole trip
>After the trip and impregnation, you can send the guy pics of the belly and stuff, but you generally never see him again

This is a great thing, because that means your kids arent going to be losers who dont want to spread their genetics

Join us, you cry because you are inspiered.

This is exactly my fetish, except instead of fully carrying it to term, I'd want my wife/gf to let her pregnancy progress just enough to begin to alter her body shape, then have it aborted shortly thereafter. Once her pregnancy was terminated, we could hit up our bull and start the cycle all over again.

Did an arrangement where my friend's husband impregnated me, but I wouldn't want it if I was in a relationship with a guy and he wanted that with some other guy.

I'll comment on this topic despite it being bait because I find it interesting and I've looked into this because I have a thing for NTR.

There are actually a ton of legal problems in regards to parentage if you conceive "naturally". It's long established legal precedent in most places that has not been overturned that when a child is conceived through sex, the biological dad is by default the father. There were new laws written to allow men to donate sperm without the risk of him being found to be the legal father rather than the adoptive father. However these laws only generally apply in the case of artificial insemination and frequently have extra requirements for the law to apply like the involvement of a doctor. So there would be a very strong legal case for the biological father to argue for custody and legal parentage, or for the cuck to try and pin parentage on the biological father.

So doing this could conceivably ruin the lives of every adult and child involved, while conferring no benefit other than having really hot sex one time. You would have to be a retarded sociopathic whore to do this.

You think some dude fucking another dude's wife because that couple has a fetish for it for which they sought him out over the internet for a no-strings attached fuck/breeding session will want to claim custody if his child is conceived?

I would love to meet someone regular for doing that, moved from Germany to another country and it's kinda dry here, found a few but women were kinda meh.
It really gets me off if she has somebody....
Got me in trouble more than few times.

I'm into cucking but being impregnated by the bull is a hard no. I choose my husband for a goddamn reason, why negate that by getting preg by someone else??? Other than that I'd kill for a cuck husband.

Attached: 0.jpg (474x266, 23K)

Men have an innate compulsion to want to raise their children to ensure their future success. Would YOU want your child to be raised by some pathetic cuckold and some whore? Sperm donors starting custody disputes isn't some hypothetical thought experiment. Its happened before.

I know Jow Forums and Jow Forums are obsessed with the idea of cuckoldry because the idea they could work hard get a career and end up providing for another mans child strikes a nerve. However men do actually have a nurturing side and frequently find raising children to be fulfilling. Have you retards never noticed how obsessed MRAs are with male custody rights? Men want to raise kids, especially THEIR kids.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Marry me goddammit.

This is just sick sick sick!

Greentext it please

Organically

>Tfw will never find a gf with an abortion fetish who will let me impregnate her and sodomize her after she returns from the clinic and getting her insides rearranged

Attached: 1532995770500.jpg (625x838, 107K)