What are you supposed to do if someone spits in your face?

What are you supposed to do if someone spits in your face?
Do you just let go and beat the shit out of them right there and then or just shrug it off with a menacing stare and insult them?

Attached: 1529441147989.png (450x302, 60K)

You have to be a special kind of retard to get spat on in the first place.

Call the police and watch them get arrested for battery.

you say "oh yes daddy" smash dat boipuzzee

Attached: 1516242829835.gif (540x603, 188K)

if you're strong enough to beat the shit out of them and they're not a child or something, i say yeah, just beat the shit out of them

Attached: 1533557654267.jpg (960x516, 50K)

You spit at their face too.

>menacing stare
are you a Sasuke cosplayer ?

You kick their ass
If someone spit on me they'd get stabbed.

you slide it all over your finger and slip it into your mouth while maintaining eye contact to show dominance

I usually don't do anything at that moment. Probably because I would get my ass kicked, but also because I don't want to get in trouble.
Then, I wait a month or so, and if I don't feel any resentment, I just let go and forget about it. But if I'm still feeling 100% mad, I plan and carry out a devilish revenge. The best part is that they never really suspect me because it's been so long since our dispute.
You can even mess with their family if you are devilish enough and watch them suffer psychologically and physically.

Depends if I payed extra for it.

>pretend it didnt happen and walk away
I'm hopeless

Attached: 1514776630052.jpg (400x302, 52K)

I gotta admit, that would be pretty intimidating.

>ew look at this faggot
Then chad and his friends beat you up for having the gay.

then just fuck them in the butt to again, asert dominance

beat the shit out of them, anything else will make you look like a bitch. that's only if you're chad though.

Attached: 1530909447383.jpg (780x780, 231K)

Hrmmm.. if chad bangs you in the ass and cums but you don't does that prove he is the faggot?

Go 100% madman mode and attack the guy like a feral animal. Don't try to fight with honor, kick him in the balls and punch his nose.

You turn the other cheek

>go to the nearest facility and masturbate because Chad just spat on me

Attached: 1502699092319.jpg (412x412, 86K)

*spits on u*
U DON KNO DA WAE