30+ Thread

30+ Thread - The usual

All these threads from stupid kids who could easily turn round their lives if they put some effort into it.

Attached: 30+.jpg (628x363, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIDYpFGDBDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>im 20 years old and already feel like its all over
god i fucking HATE those faggots

t. 27 year old boomer

>tfw in college (undergrad) in my mid 30's

It blows but it's still possible to do. No excuses for the 20-somethings who feel like it's all over for them.

If only they knew they actually have the time...

It's not even that, it's more of that huge percent of those underage fags will grow out of their phase.

>it's more of that huge percent of those underage fags will grow out of their phase.
That too.

Literally the same with some over 18s
>"NEET because I'm lazy, why is life so cruel"

I think there are max. 10 persons over 30 here including myself.
And then they don't even post at the same time.

>chilling at parental units grave short before sundown
>smoking, listening to music, relaxing
>absolute stunning girl walks past
>I can't even look up
>she walks past the same way again 20 min
>best I can do is give her a halting milisecond smile and look away
>another 20 min later
>she walks by on another path this time, and gazes over again and again
>can only sit there feeling awkward
FUCK MY AVOIDANT BRAIN WITH A 9MM!
Where the hell has that selfassured no-fucks-given attitude I had with 15-ish gone?
/blogrant

You know the funny thing is i know a forum that full of 30+ people, yet most would not even realize it. think back to the popular game websites circa 2003-2005

Penny arcade
Gamefaqs
Neoseeker

>be on Jow Forums a while
>notice that the kids all adopt the same vocabulary
>literally every person uses the same words and phrases

i come on here once a week now, if that.

SA forums, yeah i got an account recently but I don't know if I want to start with an e/n thread and be marked as a sadbrains immediately.

That kid got beaten down by life and left to die

>All these threads from stupid kids who could easily turn round their lives if they put some effort into it.

>Coming from someone who is just as much of a fuckup as anyone else on this board

Attached: Anon lets go hang out.png (800x900, 523K)

holy fug I just used an online calculator and it turns out I'm 27 years old
I thought I was 25
what the fuck happened

>Coming from someone who is just as much of a fuckup as anyone else on this board

Except you kids have time.

>I'm 27 and my life is over
t. 38 year old boomer

*crack
*Sip

...what?

user... what?

I'm 34 and I've been overwhelmed with the desire to spear hunt the most dangerous fucking animal I can. Maybe a bear or a super massive boar. Can I do this, and where?

Hunting deer and birds doesn't seem very sporting, and killing something with a firearm that stands no chance of killing me back sounds mean.

Attached: 1518306312697.jpg (736x708, 137K)

Come on, as an old guy you must know that if you reach your 30s as an autistic retard with a crappy job and still don't know how to talk to girls, you are basically fucked?

Lift weights instead.

Elder boomer, should I go to thailand and teach English and turn into a scumbag sexist?

Sexpat*

I know there's a mod lurking here and I just thought I'd let you know your doing a wonderfull job man
keep up the good work bud and don't forget to pat yourself on the back

I am 33 and I come here occasionally. It used to be funny. I have one friend I still talk to, other than that I just have family to do extra stuff with. I have schizoaffective disorder so I could live like this for the rest of my life on neetbux or get a job eventually if I go back to school. I just want to hold a woman in my arms but I am fat so I have to lose the weight first. I am too picky with the opposite sex, so I am not angry about having to lose weight to attract a non-disgusting girl. I think I will end up killing myself in 40 years or so if I ever get alzheimers or have to wear diapers in my old age. I can't concentrate on reading books and I only have about 40 dollars left over for myself every month. thats my life.

Do you guys actually talk about anything besides mentioning the stupid boomer meme and bitch at the kids on here? I've never actually looked in one of these threads despite being 30.

Attached: cfBSTMs.jpg (1277x719, 119K)

Try for Vietnam first, then Thailand if that fails. You won't regret it, friend.

>I'm suddenly only interested in girls between 9 and 14 now.
Send help

Attached: 1437709643079.png (299x299, 161K)

Any other boomers here a Paulsego fan or is he too much a commie for this board?

Attached: pe.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I am 31.
not a neet but not a normie
just in a decent paying dead end job
no gf, no friends
just work, home, play videogames, sleep, repeat

after a while you start to lose track of how old you are.
When birthdays mean nothing its just another day.

I havent had to know my exact age for years. Just my birthday which I use my ID when buying booze, but its got to the point where I look old and they no longer ask for ID.
Going bald early sucks.

Tfw about to turn 30 in a week. I'd say i wish i could go back to when my life was better but it's always been shit.

31 year old Neet here.
No motivation to change anything.
Not bad looking but poor social skills. I can do okay if I can get myself going but it's pretty rare.
Parents always bitch about me not getting a job.
Sometimes I think about getting a prostitute in Nevada or some Asian country when I have enough money and/or get a foreign Asian waifu but i'd probably procrastinate and just spend it on Neet things instead.
I'm pretty content with the way things are.
Why should I care about how society wants me to be? I'll just be forgotten all the same when i'm dead anyways.

>manager tells me i have to do better but doesnt offer specifics or any advice

love this absolute classic. someday ill have a good job.

was watching rom coms tonight from like 2010
big difference between watching them at age 20 and watching them at age 30

gay shit and lies from rom coms
>girls hitting on guys and kissing them first in bars
>girls giving guys their number and saying call me
>glorifying the inebriated, drug-addled nihilism of the bar scene, the hook-up scene, the "dude weed" friendship
>25 year old guy works at a public radio station in seattle and lives in a giant nicely decorated house
>beta guys getting literally the hottest girl in town cuz "the jocks are mean"
>everyone is in a god damn band
>girls don't seem to care about a guy's income one bit
>girls immediately responding to text messages instead of 6 hours later saying their phone died
>nobody ever has an actual hangover
>everyone over 23 is dressed to the absolute nines all the fucking time
>everyone is literally, constantly socializing, even the "introverted nerd"

just fucking kill me, this world is so dark that our rom coms are literally basically fantasy movies

Why Vietnam? The girls are paler and look pretty.

similar bro, 31 this fall

u take any psych meds? im on citalopram, lamotrigine, and propranolol for anxiety-induced tachycardia and hypertension

life is still okay though, good job and decent money helps even if it is dead end

Happy Birthday!
youtube.com/watch?v=DIDYpFGDBDI

The idea I got is that the world of the movies doesn't exist so we need to make it exist.

short of reversing 30 million years of evolution and rewiring women's brains to actually feel feelings beyond money/status/poweri dont know if we can

>29

What else is there to do besides work guys? I've only ever played vidya and browsed the internet. I work 3-11pm and I'm tired of this pointless life but don't really want to die yet even though I joke about kms all the time.

All sitcoms and similar shows are written for jews, by jews, about jews. Not even Jow Forumsing here, this is how these "elites" live and they want to make you feel bad because you can't conform to that kind of lifestyle because you aren't a millionaire with connections.

get other hobbies than playing vidya, sports or arts
could also save up for your holidays to go on a trip to look for new experiences

>32
>asked a girl out today
>she said no
it never gets better

it's true and it's oreganolio

so much misery in so few words
even the evidence of the emotional blunting that years of rejection have caused you is clear

im sorry

there are some answers in buddhism. thats all i can offer.

>be thirty something virgin loser
>friends' fat titted teen daughter comes over
>we hook up somehow
>lose my mana
>should be happy
>instead feel badly for my friend
>also caught feelings for her but she doesn't want to see me again

Attached: 25C5403E-8532-42E4-8DC6-97CD22631E72.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

People can be conditioned to do anything. We are above evolution. We have people believing they're otherkin. There are parents that believe their 4 year old is trans. Living in this era taught me there's no such thing as a constant human nature.

Do you ever have any chances with any of the younger girls? What do they think about you when they learn your true age?