Will there be any societal change when sex dolls that look like in the pic become more common...

Will there be any societal change when sex dolls that look like in the pic become more common? Are people exaggerating when talking about it or not taking it seriously enough?

Attached: 1533746580735.jpg (1067x1600, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZkvPFIJ33o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Won't change anything. Only losers who can't get laid will buy them.

untill the artificial womb is made availible for people to use, then women will be made obsolete

Sexbots will definitely make an impact.

Attached: 1531847713978.png (1440x2213, 1.59M)

But there are many, many men that are losers.
If they simply buy these things and stop trying to actually get with women, wouldn't that have an impact on society?
I'm sure they would generally lose ambition in life and that would be detrimental for the economy.

imagine putting a cute robot inside one of those suits

Attached: 75BDFC23-0F6C-4A59-9266-B75A912BE3BF.jpg (435x640, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mZkvPFIJ33o

how does not trying to get women mean they will lose ambition? im sure they still want to buy things and live their own lives. the only difference i see is women being unhappy at being left behind

We already have prostitutes so what exactly would change?

Most people would just fuck a fleshlight since that would be eaiser to hide

I'm a virgin but if anybody brings one of those into my shop they will be asked to leave.

Because women are bigger spenders than men are, which is why media and ads pander to women more.
If there are many men that simply don't look for relationships anymore and stop trying, then there will be a lot less spending going on.
Men are generally happy with much less than women.

this is a one time purchase, prostitution costs money every time. this is more efficient, so much so that it might put most prostitutes out of business

i suppose your right, i dont see why women would stop buying shit because of this though

They're still cheaper than a girlfriend. That's what's important

They won't stop buying, but they'll have less money to spend on shit since they won't be able to spend their partner's money.

Why they always look like asians?
Just give me a qt pale, green eyed sex doll.

Male sex dolls will be advanced by 2020 as well as female sex dolls. Yes guys can finally have easy pussy and girls can finally have an actual decent sized penis and reach orgasm.

Not true whatsoever, are you stupid?
I just don't think it will be that big a deal.

at the present no, but in the future yes. many people are already married and i dont see this causing divorce. but your right in the future there will be far less marriage and women wont have her husbands money to spend

Most of them are made in Asia, but you can find pic related as well.

Attached: Sexbot.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

i personally cant wait to have my futa sex doll

I want a shoe0nhead sex doll

Attached: 62de039a24e769cb761a35d0d9b1487bf7c94759bb03372debecee81894b0889.jpg (300x300, 13K)