Why are fembots such cowards?

It's clear by now that you're afraid I'll pump and dump and not commit but how will you know that for sure if you're too scared to get to know me?

Attached: 1533699901739.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lordvader25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will never
never
be on the level of any other name or tripfig on this board no matter how hard you try

no secret sex club for you

My use of a name is a means to an ends. You on the other hand talk about it as if it's an accomplishment. How pathetic is your life that you think of name posting on an incel board as an accomplishment?

I'm assuming its based on experience or scared from horror stories on the internet or you're just not interesting OP

Maybe the risk is not worth the payoff

Tell us about your interests then.
What do you read about? What do you do for fun?

It is an accomplishment believe me.

why should they want to know you? what separates you from the other guys?

I could kill the other guys in under a minute.

there's a difference between cowardice and extreme social anxiety

fuck off my board normie scum
megugano

Attached: 1529037394014.jpg (600x595, 45K)

you are probably boring, Rejecting a nigga=/= cowardice.

Where are you located and how extreme is your SA?

What the fuck is with all the name and trip fags lately?

Name posting isn't the problem. Avoidant personality disorder is the problem. You people can't name post because you're terrified of anyone knowing your real opinions.

When I use my trip my threads dominate the board for the day. I can't use my power so leniently.

This guy is literally retarded and has 30K followers. There's a difference between laughing with you and laughing at you.
instagram.com/lordvader25

I'm superior to you in every respect, doge, both on this board and in real life. Just accept it.

Post your IRL stats. Also, I've always offered to fight ppl, lmk location.

I'm waiting for you

IRL stats? Like this is an RPG? lol

>I'm superior to you in every respect
He's asian so you're probably right

>location: your moms vagina
Wow, you sure told him. Talk about a 5th degree burn. Fag.

You wanna talk about a cowardly fembot man? Pic related banned my old account on discord and harasses me daily because I called her out on her bpd.

Attached: desuka a.png (583x410, 26K)

if you want attention from fembots you need a good trip and a catchy gimmick, go full vyro he was drowning in fembot pussy back in the day

>drops his trip to pretend to be someone else
oh no no no

>My use of a name is a means to an ends.
>blah blah blah

Holy shit you sound like such a faggot. No wonder you're here.

Attached: 1533629420282.png (286x335, 145K)

This. At least give us a god damn chance. Just a chance. That's all we ask.
How costly is it to you to just chat with us for a bit and see how it goes?
Chances are you don't live anywhere near us so it's not like we could jump over and rape you or whatever it is your overactive imagination is picturing, even though we all regret leaving so far from you since it means we'll have trouble engaging in a serious relationship.

Not even adding a nigga == cowardice. Checkmate.

women by nature are hard wired to be cowards. how isnt this known.

nice megumin ass

Lmao, you cuck faggot. Why would you want anything other than pump and dump from a roastie? That's literally all they're good for and all they have to offer. Only faggots and numales who haven't been redpilled want relationships with these parasites.

Fembots do not exist you fucking tard, they are larpers you nasty creature.

I completely missed your post. I apologize. Attached chart has some things. Feel free to ask about more. Regarding your specific question, I don't read for leisure these days nor do I have much fun. I'm completely drained after work and try to shut my brain off.

Vyro's gimmick was posting his face everywhere. I'll of course share all the pictures a fembot could want prior to hanging out IRL but posting my face all over the internet is a dumb move.

I'm specifically looking for local though.

Attached: 2mb.jpg (1990x2838, 1.06M)

Does vyro still post on Jow Forums

We all are, but it's not like they'll even give us long-distance.

Im not afraid of that, im afraid you will fall in love and Ill probably wont love you. Yes my ego is that big.

Ego isn't attractive on a girl. You're probably a male LARP anyway. If you really are a girl though, on what basis do you have a big ego?

Im a girl but arguing about it its boring. I just love myself because I am myself. I dont get people who dont love themselves. Its probably not attractive but I dont care, its my strong point.

Be my gf please. I don't even know what the concept of a crush is, so it's almost guaranteed I won't fall for you. The fact is, I have no clue if I am physically able to love someone in the first place, despite the fact I long for love.
Also I like people with strong ego for a variety of reasons. No, I'm not into mommy gf crap or any other particularly submissive roles.
Ask me questions, tell us what you're looking for, or post some way to contact you.

If you're so great, then why don't other posters seem to like you?

That's all well and good to love yourself but loving yourself tells other people nothing. What's good about you? Also, location?

This is Jow Forums where crab barrel mentality reigns supreme. Other posters disliking you actually supports being great rather than the opposite.

Who else here condom on but pull out anyway?

Getting an actual tripcode would make it much easier to dislike you.

Ricebot, why wont you love me?

I have one but there's no need to use it unless people impersonate me.

How tall are you? Describe yourself.
What do you like to do normally?
Do you have a loving family you care about?
What are your plans for the future?
Describe your ideal date lmao what the fuck is this a job interview.
If someone kidnapped you and said they would release you if you just beg for it, would you do it?
Do you want kids?
Do you believe in God, are you religious?
"Life sucks" (true/false)
Fetishes?
Oh right, where are you from? This one will probably kill all the others.
Three things people have said about you.
Why do you like people with a strong ego?

thats it, feel free to ree.

>the first thing a woman asks is how tall are you
you can't make these things up

>you can't make these things up
true just roasties gonna roast

Omitted questions are answered in chart. This is an open survey, any other fembots who are interested can contact me as well.
>What do you like to do normally?
1. Plan out what I need to do to move forward 2. Execute that plan 3. Shut off brain and space out, that's the mode I'm in when here.
>Do you have a loving family you care about?
Can't be answered in 1 line.
>What are your plans for the future?
To conquer.
>Describe your ideal date lmao what the fuck is this a job interview.
Get food somewhere and Netflix/Chill. I used to like cooking at my place but we're not doing anymore that unless you like doing dishes.
>If someone kidnapped you and said they would release you if you just beg for it, would you do it?
No
>Do you want kids?
I want sons. Daughters not so much.
>Do you believe in God, are you religious?
No
>"Life sucks" (true/false)
Can't be answered in 1 line.
>Fetishes?
>Three things people have said about you.
1. too big, too strong -sportsball 2. trustworthy -halo effect is real 3. young, handsome -I'm 28 and people assume I'm in college.
>Why do you like people with a strong ego?
I don't. That said, a strong ego is preferable to human trash who can't do anything right.

Attached: meme.png (4128x3365, 1.81M)

>posts on /soc/
Into the trash it goes.

if you are > can I also do one? or was just for him

You look great, but some points arent my type and for what I read im most likely not your type either.

im not that post but sure, however keep in mind ill most likely wont be interested.

NTA but why dont you instead post what you like? That would be easier, no?

im a paranoid fuck and i think some user would pretend to be my ideal bf to fuck with me and not just sexually. I prefer to just see if someone matches it without knowing what I want.

Let me guess what you want:
>tall
>handsome
>dominant
>rich or at least not poor
>many friends
>pretty much superior to you in every way yet you think you deserve them
Are my memes close?

maybe you should just accept that none of them want you because you give off some strong serial killer vibes

Haven't been on this board in years. Does this hole still post here? How has the culture of this board changed since 2015? Who are the new attentionwhore tripfags?

Attached: IMG_1368.png (1172x814, 1.3M)

not really, they are just the basic hateful shit from here

Why would you want to contact anyone on this board? It's full of the worst kind of people and many with major mental issues. I ignored that fact and had to learn my lesson after adding a man and wasting a year falling in love only to have my heart broken.

Attached: 1471454207705.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Okay, just making sure. What about this?
>smaller than you
>cute and attractive
>submissive
>middle class, lives on his own
>good amount of close friends he's had for years
>wants to be an equal but also submissive to you
Is that a good boy?

>or at least not poor
That's not asking for much. It pretty much means "have a job" instead of being a useless leech who doesn't even have the basic social skills to get a job.

tripfags are on the way out, discordfags are in

no, i dont like submissive guys, i dont care about the rest mostly, smaller than me varies

>no, i dont like submissive guys
but we're fun!!

What does submissive mean? Does he take it in the pooper and pretend he's not gay?

It could mean many things. That's one thing but not every sub guy likes being pegged.

>ok why not

How tall are you? Describe yourself.
I'm 1,75m, white, I'm bulky, I have little of chest hair, I work out sometimes. But what I do regularly is running.

What do you like to do normally?
Normally, I like to chill at home watching series or playing video games. But I also go out sometimes to a bar or just the beach.

Do you have a loving family you care about?
Yes I care about my family

What are your plans for the future?
right now I'm on my second year of computer science, I also do some work at home, fixing problems on websites or just databases in general

Describe your ideal date lmao what the fuck is
this a job interview.
hm maybe we could go out to one of those outside cinemas, and watch a old horror movie on the car

If someone kidnapped you and said they would release you if you just beg for it, would you do it?
Yes, have you seen the Somali pirates?! why the fuck would i not.

Do you want kids?
yes in the future not now

Do you believe in God, are you religious?
I was in a private Christian school for a long time but I don't believe it no

"Life sucks" (true/false)
false, there are good things and bad about it

Fetishes?
Not going to say that here

Oh right, where are you from? This one will probably kill all the others.
Portugal

Three things people have said about you.
People say I'm a good listener, kind and funny.

Why do you like people with a strong ego?
O admire them for stating their opinion and differentiate from the crowd that is afraid of saying anything about it

submissive men deserve to be taken advantage of financially and their penises be turned inside out

Nope. Why the hatred for submissive guys? We aren't cucks man.

Women are fucking retarded.
They have dominant personalities but play le helpless sex kitten even though she's calling the shots including when it's time to put the chastity cage back on and no you're not cumming.
You really think some absolute dom alpha would put up with that?
No, because he would beat within an inch of her life.
Fuck women, fucking whores.

several things I really like, some I dont, in general if I met you face to face ill probably like you but you are far away and im not interested enough in an online relationship

thanks though, and I mean it.

I'm I have other things I didn't say there, I will give my discord out anyways manko#3816

Ok but where are you located? I'll make you like me if you're nearby.

This is a great thread. It shouldn't 438.

knowing how tall someone is can be important

I'm 5'10'', brown hair and eyes, 19.0 BMI. Some muscles from previous martial arts (mcdojo) experience, but nothing much. Not a stick though.
When not alone (i.e. with family, since I've never even had friends), I like to enjoy nature. Walks, hikes, fishing, you name it. Otherwise I like videogames and anime like everyone else here. I also like movies in a more-than-casual, less-than-hobby kind of way. While there's a specific kind I particularly like, revealing that would identify me. I generally like all kinds of games (cards, boards, rpgs, and so on), not just videogames. I also like trying new things. I think that's the case enough to qualify that as a hobby too.
I have a loving family I care about but not in the sense you americans understand.
My plans for the future is to start a company, assuming no other path lets me pursue my ambition. The goal is set, the road is negotiable. I won't reveal the goal except to someone I'm very close to. Even my family doesn't know about it. I can reveal a proxy for the goal, but only to someone I trust.
I don't know what a date even is. Maybe something classic, coffee -> movie -> restaurant -> tea. I have comments to make on that sequence but not here.
No. I would suggest a protocol whereby their statement is enforced trustlessly, or otherwise refuse to negotiate.
Yes.
No, no.
Yes.
Mostly vanilla stuff.
Canada. I think this should even be asked as its own post because it's so important as to make the rest meaningless.
Offline I've been called smart often, and nice, easy to work with, and hardworking a few times. I don't know if you count easy to work with, hence the 4th.
The conflict of idea is how success is created. You can't help each other if you're willing to bend at the first sign of conflict. Moreover, it helps set directions and strong ego usually also means straightforward and honest.

I'm in Baltimore desu

Let's make a dating pact. If neither of us hit it off with anyone else in the next week, we can start talking. No obligation on the talking. It's just talking. If we find out we really dislike each other, we can cut if off with no hard feelings.

unless you wanna post your address that basically aint going away. pls don't be like dragonlord.

I don't know what you mean by that. If you mean posting contact info, I've done that in many threads and never got a response, even when 30 people claimed to be fembots looking for boyfriends. I checked for a whole week every day, nothing ;_;

Actually, I just remembered, this theme of cowardice is more applicable than you think. Many fembots have expressed interest, then chickened out of talking. If we wait a week, chickening out is likely. Let's just start talking now.
animalmeme#3884

>No response
So much for that. Good night faggots.

Goodnight, gentleman.

This is a great thread. It shouldn't 439.

it's tradition to hate namefags. the only justifiable usage is for an OP that dumps OC or some sort of confirmed celebrity appearance

im bored
>How tall are you? Describe yourself.
5'10"
pale and kinda nerdy lookin i guess
mostly vidya and stuff
i have 2 brothers but they are kinda dickheads
i like my dad though
>plans
h-haha
idk lol just like hang out and watch movies and shit
maybe go for a walk?
>If someone kidnapped you and said they would release you if you just beg for it, would you do it?
fuck yes
>Do you want kids?
not really
no and no
>"Life sucks" (true/false)
both
>Fetishes?
lots
biggest 3 are creampie thighsex and mommy fem dom
>Oh right, where are you from? This one will probably kill all the others.
new hampshire
id have to think on this more
what do you mean by this?

Attached: 1367824251330.png (591x680, 637K)

are you trying to shit talk the sith lord Janoy Cresva?

sure why not
>How tall are you? Describe yourself.
6'3, ottermode, brown hair/eyes, pretty pale, not much else to say.
play vidya, music, read some, lift, hang out with my 1 friend sometimes, chill with family
Yea, they might be a little disappointed with me so far but the love is mutual.
no plans, just drifting
no fucking idea, coffee and food i guess?
of course, anyone who says no is retarded.
>Do you want kids?
maybe, definitely not soon.
I believe in something, I guess you could say "God", I don't subscribe to any religion tho.
> "Life sucks" (true/false)
false, it's more meh
>Fetishes?
yea
>Oh right, where are you from? This one will probably kill all the others.
USA
>Reserved, Reliable and Autistic
I don't?

that's it

Attached: How Things Are.jpg (2165x1600, 1.03M)

Fembots are the lowest of scum. They just come to reject guys and feel better about themselves. They only deserve free helicopter rides. Don't bother with them.

... fuck off bitch... why are you even here, just to laugh at us pathetic bots?

> loves herself
> hangs out of /r9k

So you're here just to laugh at robots?
Lure them in to reject them to raise selfesteem?
Fucking typical.

>feel better about themselves
Nothing wrong with that part, that's why we're here as well. The difference of course is they're here to feel better about themselves to put us down and mock us, whereas we're here to feel better about ourselves by sharing our feelings and experiences and hopefully get advice (hahahaha) or at least a sympathetic ear, because god knows there are none out there in the real world.

I think he posts on /v/ still. I'm in a discord server with him from there.

He fucking HATES Jow Forums now though and will probably never post here again.