I lost my fucking glasses i cant fucking find them i spent the last 6 hours searching my entire house inch by inch...

i lost my fucking glasses i cant fucking find them i spent the last 6 hours searching my entire house inch by inch looking for them i cant fucking find them

i cant afford new glasses where the fuck are they i even checked the car and i checked the shed i cant fucking find them anywhere i slammed my head into the wall really hard

any ideas where my glasses could be i know u dont know where i live but please literally anything any ideas will hel pllease

Attached: 1499798026935.jpg (633x758, 44K)

Do you remember the last place you put them?

shut the fuck up velma

MY GLASSES!
I CAN'T SEE WITHOUT MY GLASSES!

Attached: med_1489201741_image.jpg (640x480, 38K)

whens the last time you left the house

the answer is simple, user.
>go over to neighbor's house
>kill everyone in house
>look for glasses in their house
>if not, move houses
>repeat

Attached: 66a980ee-df4f-4014-9da2-9dceac3bb981.png (238x310, 189K)

Kek
Orrginall

Why the fuck you need glasses nigga just open your eyes like damn haha

no i dont remember

fuck off u are not helping

a few days ago i had my glasses on this morning i dont remember where i put them im really desperate to find them i cant really use te computer without them because i cant see that well and i have to use the microsoft zoom thing

check behind any dressers, nightstands etc

I love how both of these posts were made at almost the same time, kek

lol op
it's inside your pocket

i checked everywhere i moved all the furniture and its not there

i checked all the pockets of all the clothes in the house even th ones i havent worn in a while

i dont know how the fuck they even got lost i almost never take them off

check in the kitchen cabinets or the bathroom cabinets

i checked there too, i even checked inside all the open food packets and in the fridge and freezer

guys i know this thread is dumb but really im hopeless i cant ufnction without them and i cant afford new ones

dude it doesn't matter if you've checked before CHECK AGAIN

Do you live with anybody? maybe they took them?

I CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES I MOVED EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE HOUSE I CHECKED EVERYWHERE FUCK OFF I CANT THINK OF ANYWHERE I HAVENT CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES I CHECKED FROM MY ROOM SCOURING THROUGH EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NOOK AND CRANNY I CHEDKED EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE MULTIPLE TIMES IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE FUCK

under your bed/pillow/ under your sheets?

>tfw vision is -9 both, I have no friends or family and live alone
>this would be the end of me

only my mom she is sleeping i dont think she took them

i removed all my pillows and sheets and checked inside them and i removed my mattress and checked under my bed, it was the first place i looked since i woke up ive been looking for my glasses

I broke into your house and stole them OP.

check in her room lol

Check the laundry basket broski, mine were in there once.
>trash can
>fridge, freezer, underneath fridge and kitchen cabinets
>all cracks of bed, underneath bed
>everywhere in the bathroom
>check your dresser and clean laundry, mine were with my socks once

I know this doesn't really help the current situation, but next time you get glasses try to hold out for a "buy one pair get one pair ________"
I get the first pair tinted as sunglasses and the second pair as normal glasses, but have gotten the second pair as spares in the past.

>tfw you lose your glasses because without them you're too blind to even see them even if they're on the table in front of you.

any clothing pockets?

How about the refrigerator, oven, and microwave? Only place I can think of you not checking.

i checked in her room, i checked all the shelves and even took her blanket off and looked on her bed, the only option i can think of is that she is sleeping ON my glasses but i dont think that is possible

i checked the laundry basket twice and looked in all the pockets in the clothes in it

guys im starting to tear up im really angry and sad that i cant find them where the fuck could they be i checked everywhere wwhere the fuck are they

Checked around and under any sofa cushions, throw pillows, or blankets?

how do you post without your glasses nerd

Take some deep breaths and try and calm down.
Wake your mom up and tell her about it

lol retard how do you lose glasses

Is there any place you can think of where they wouldn't be? Maybe instead of trying to figure out where they could be, think of it from the perspective of where they aren't? (This is probably not correct though)

Do this, OP
Calm down and get your mom to help look before you completely freak out

i alread said i am using microsoft zoom function pic is screenshot

she will get angry and tell me to go to sleep i cant wake her up

Attached: untitled.png (1643x765, 123K)

if all else fails run to the dollar store and get reading glasses they wont be perfect but they should help

wake her up anyways
this is more important than her getting rest

its 2 in the morning all local stores are closed

i cant think of anything, like i said i think i checked literally everywhere even where there is no chance they could be

Go to a 7/11 or CVS I'm sure they're open 24/7

Check your bed and area around it.
Fucking normie

where the fuck do you live europoor

Try on top of your head faggott

they be behind the microwave homie

I am -6 nearsighted myself and the one time I really lost my eyeglasses in my apartment. I used my smartphone's high res camera to act as my glasses and it did help me to find them eventually after a few minutes.

Attached: smartphone-cameraasdasd.jpg (700x296, 38K)

triple check on and around every chair/sofa.

take a shower and go to sleep
best ideas come when you do that

hahaha nigga how the fuck u lose ur glasses, like wtf its like leaving your eyes somewhere and not noticing youre suddenly blind hahahahaha

the glasses goblin has them stop searching and they'll show up

They're up your mother's ass. Sorry about that.

Check in your sheets/bedshit. Also go check the clothes hamper.

where do you live? I never heard of stores being open at night. not op btw

Seems like a goblin stole OP's glasses

Attached: 1533319805300.jpg (600x528, 39K)

I lost mine once. Left then on the window seal. Check there or most likely check around where you slept last. I believe in you OP.

Attached: 46445F6E-9C87-45F1-87E1-C981D3FD9CEF.png (340x213, 52K)

Have you taken all cushions off of all couches and chairs?

Places I have put my glasses while drunk or high:
>the freezer
>the fridge
>the cabinet
>under my bed
>in my bed
>in random drawers
>in the shower
>on top of the toilet
>the trash can
>dropped behind couches
have you really searched everywhere?

check if they're on your head op
my grandma lost glasses for a week just to find them on her head

Literally this. OP has probably fallen asleep. He'll find his glasses in the morning.

OP youre wearing them already

ophthalmologists HATE him

*hits blunt*

gookmootbloxx

Just go to sleep and wait for your mom to wake up fag

It wasn't that fun considering I had to zoom in and out all the time with the smartphone to really see the details.

OP use your phone camera to see properly. Then check the top of your head, in your bed, and under and on top of things

CHECK YOUR GARBAGE! that's where i found something that i thought i had forsure lost forever