/britfeel/

Dipping cheese & onion crisps in pot noodles edition

Attached: BRITFEEL AUGUST.jpg (2800x2784, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LNZqBJgSk
youtube.com/watch?v=SrpukesetB4
youtu.be/Vnzpg5GgQCo
cronascorner.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/gooseberry-meetup-mushroom-trip-and-teetering-on-the-brink-of-madness/
youtube.com/watch?v=RqAT1kiALno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pulls an all nigger
>lips consume my whole head

Attached: AEC1DF52-B26A-41A7-BF07-DA2BBFB4F5F1.jpg (642x642, 128K)

Sup dudess lol

Attached: 1533734478590.jpg (250x250, 16K)

I wanna lick some MINGE

He's coming ome, he's coming ome, Lee is coming ome.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LNZqBJgSk

bit too fucking warm for my liking, lads.

Gay da ur a homo suck my ocjco hahaha haha hill gkdixkfrisnxbz Asia's sis shs

how can you respect a man who stays with an ugly gf / wife just because he is scared to challenge himself? it shows a weakness of character. easily influenced by others.

Look sagiri is drunk again lol

did you consider he might like them for more than that?

Is it odd to randomly start liking stuff that some girl shared on fb. I don't know her and she added me on fb about 4 years ago after I met her irl for about 60 seconds. She posts funny stuff and I want to eventually send her a message.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrpukesetB4

This was obviously not original

Cope? It's you that's trying to cope mate, believing every word your paedo uncle says.

whomever made this, i love you

Attached: 95th rifles apu.jpg (716x1120, 236K)

ok, still weird, but even so most of the time they have shit personalites as well because they are women.

No! Don't record that!

finishing my beer then fucking off to bed tbqh lods

Attached: explicitcupcakes.jpg (960x1137, 808K)

If it's stuff she uploaded a few years ago yeah.

Alright, which one of you lads is it?

Attached: Corrie feet lad.jpg (624x798, 116K)

Titlad you should cut down on the booze pad lod lad

Doing a listen.

youtu.be/Vnzpg5GgQCo

It was me
#wikifeet gang

fuckin ell my balls are itchy

yeah I know I should, I want to try and cut down by a couple of days each week or something

And for dinner I am having carrot sticks and peanut butter.

I was twenty one years when I wrote this song
I'm twenty two now, but I won't be for long
People ask when will you grow up to be a man
But all the girls I loved at school
Are already pushing prams

Good luck lad and godspeed
Hope u have a nice sleep and thanks for all the titties
I'm gonna stay up tonight and play more no man's sky

thanks lod 'preciate ya
have fun on no man's sky lod

Hey britties. I might be a greek poorfag but atleast I have free speech

Attached: GREEKKOT.png (524x527, 381K)

haha i hate it when bluepilled normies swallow the financially driven narrative fed to them by the msm, makes me want to live in the woods and grow tubers haha

And for my supper I am having Scooby Doo's shit

Handing in my notice tomorrow, lads.
The normies have broken me
Haven't got anything lined up, so if I don't find anything in the next month (notice period) I'll be joining the NEET Master Race
Haven't told my Mum yet. Not sure what she'll think, desu. I suspect she's just used to it now

Attached: NeetOrWagie.jpg (267x189, 11K)

>Crona

Gooseberry, do you ever think you've made a mistake?

Attached: 1532286043364.jpg (1944x2592, 461K)

Honestly, Lee's diet is so fucking bad. Half the shit he eats is ridiculous and his plate is always stacked.

is that real
oregano

Yup that forehead has not been touched by photoshop.

What do y'all thing about the nazi dog situation in scotland

She must share everything she looks at because I've only got about 70 friends on fb and my feed is full of whatever she posts.

I hope you have nothing but comfy times ahead lad. Some of us just weren't meant to coexist with normies.

Lads, you're gonna hate me. But you remember I told you about my sisters dog. How it had to be put down after I went a bit loopy and bummed it.
Well I was round my mother's house and her dog was standing with its head in my lap. Drooling.
I face fucked didn't I. Fucking hell. What is it about these mammals.

Something tells me the relationship between them has deteriorated

And for my dinner I am Having two tesco sandwiches an oasis and a sprite

>lips consume my whole head

what does this even mean..?

That turned into a blogpost. Sorry about that lads.

Attached: P11903091.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

I think he's saying that black people have big lips (big enough to envelop his head)

Kek, it's actually pretty mad how much pure racism south park has gotten away with

I know "it's comedy" but like the China episode, asian depictions in general, they're just full on using stereotypes and laughing about it
and sadly it is genuinely funny.

Attached: 1508098816778.jpg (350x427, 16K)

YOO WAN SUM SHITTY BEEF?

Are you replying to something or just venting?

It was doomed from either the moment he saw his hairline or the moment he broke down and got all clingy with him.

i hope you frens are all okay

Attached: 95th rifles apu salute.png (716x1120, 361K)

I love how the intro is so dramatic, like Game of Thrones or some shit, and what follows is an effeminate man basically whispering what he has for dinner

Attached: ZiggehStardust.png (1002x567, 800K)

>the moment he broke down and got all clingy with him.

Are you sure this occurred? or mere conjecture on your behalf

Nice apu
Still waiting for someone to do me a black metal apu standing over his dead pal

>want to request an apu from apulad but know I'll just get made fun of

Attached: wojakhiding.jpg (424x428, 14K)

execute order 66
asians aren't POC in america, lad. They're basically proto-whities

Attached: crona.jpg (768x432, 61K)

I'll have a look for the blog post I'm thinking of.

1) there's nothing in there to suggest I was replying.
2) I'm not venting, I'm laughing about it whilst making the point. Are you dense?

Is the thing about James Bond true?

there are a few different apulads

Depressed tbqh. I have not been the same since i lost a friend and now its starting to take its toll on me.

not the original author of that one, I just wanted to add an arm so I could have him saluting. kinda messed up the arm placement looking at it, though. It's comiing from behind his bag

Attached: 95th rifles apu salute.png (716x1120, 368K)

I would quite like to read it.

Found it.

I would copy paste but it's not letting me because of non-ASCII text.

cronascorner.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/gooseberry-meetup-mushroom-trip-and-teetering-on-the-brink-of-madness/

Attached: aids.png (764x392, 46K)

Any u lads watch The Street? BBC drama itv 3 shows repeats. Very good show.

jesus calm down lover. it was just an odd topic to bring up out of the blue

Why do people hate Lee so much? He seems like a good lad

Anyone feel ashamed of their psychiatric condition/s? Asking for a friend.

I really want some sosij rolls but Greggs is half an hour walk away just to get there and I keep waking up at like 4pm

you don't have a 24 hour greggs?

The normies have broken me. I tried my best to coexist with them but it failed and I felt like absolute shit. Every day I feel like rubbish after being in close proximity to them. But still, I must work. Things will get brighter someday.

I had 2 yesterday. My first ever. Tbh I prefer local bakery ones. Nice thicc ones.

im ashamed of an eating disorder i have if that counts

Festive bakes lads

Attached: cosy cocoa.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Rather have a bratwurst, mustard and a decent bread roll TBQHWY

you a fookin forin?

Attached: 1532389126119.png (579x536, 30K)

Honestly lad it looks right, it just starts to look wrong if you stare at it for ages. I get that with music. When I first come up with something it's so great and exciting but by the end the exact same thing seems tacky or boring to me. But if others listened for the first time they would probably feel how I initially did

Lad it's early August. We've still got awhile to go for festive bakes.

salright I fixed it

Attached: 95th rifles apu salute.png (716x1120, 367K)

Kay looking really cute this vlog lads. Also kek at Ziggeh pal not giving a shit about Lee.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 647K)

His stupidity and unashamed indulgent lifestyle is kind of irritating, but I agree he seems nice enough and he is close to Kay.

I think for some people here at least it's probably projection - maybe less thick, but I bet a fair few people here are not a far cry from him

Can someone please tell me who Lee is on holiday with?

youtube.com/watch?v=RqAT1kiALno

fortnite made me unironically spend 20squid with cute girl skins lads. Don't like it.

Nein kamerad, ich bein ein Nord karl!

Thought I inhaled a raisin or part of a nakd bar.

Reminder that you can buy Gregg's festive bakes from Iceland, put them in the freezer and have them for months to come.

Anyone know anything about what the whiteish lump on Lee's head is? It's just a little into his hairline.

His lady friend. Probably someone Kay doesn't know about.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

He's an obese boring NEET with no looks or personality but somehow has a girlfriend.

Fuckin ate two of them nakd bars every day for weeks before realising the sugar content
Bit stupid I am
The blueberry muffin ones are mint

I think it's more that Ziggy lacks the fucking energy to appear enthused

I don't eat enough for the sugar content to be a problem although I ate a 42g box of raisins and a brunch bar alongside it so was probably flying close to going over the daily intake. Only other sugar I had all through the day was a mini mcflurry.

I had this for dinner laddo, was v tasty

Attached: 68218bfdb8c51ac70971e1ab40336ded.jpg (977x1239, 205K)

And it was the banana bread one which is only 94 calories and 13g sugar. Most are 120-130 and 16-20g sugar. I'm more regretful over the raisins but I need the calories.

Mate I've spent about 400 quid on league skins. Some of my mates have spent 1k+ don't worry about it spend money on what you like.

My food plan for today is to eat three boiled eggs,a cereal bar, a pot of rice and a chicken Kiev.

I've been eating McDonalds nearly every day for the last month

How much u spending lad? U eating within your calories or just going off the rails?

just finished the breakfast club. good film

That is ridiculous. 1 thousand pound on a free game. 400 is insane too.

Not enough calories in a day ever. I don't eat all my meals, I take the top layer of fries off so only eat half then pick the fry up, dip it in curry sauce and take one bite of it and put the bit I was holding with my fingers onto a tissue so I probably consume 25-30% of fries maximum. Same with McNuggets. Sometimes I don't eat any of it. I'm fond of mini mcflurries at 59p and 128-190ish calories depending on the flavour. Starting rotating by having 3 chicken selects now and again but I skip the dip and have them plain as the dip as over 100 calories and 22g sugar somehow.