I met my boyfriend on R9K

I met my boyfriend on R9K
He left me and I have no idea what to do. Sure, we had the whole SnM thing going on but we also had a real emotional connection. Sure I cheated on him but i didn't think that he would mind. I miss you Dylan.

Attached: 6871f9a57cf09e7-a-nw-p.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>I cheated on him
if this isnt bait then you need to be slowly tortured to death you fucking slut

>i didn't think that he would mind

Can't blame you, if greentexts posted here are to be believed most of men here are spineless cuckolds

>sure i cheated on him
kek'd and baited

Attached: DUCK.gif (60x95, 24K)

You guys just don't understand he was really submissive and I cheated on him with his friend so there would be no hard feelings

>I cheated-
stopped reading. typical bait but yeah fuck roasties

Submissiveness has nothing to do with wanting your whore gf to fuck your friend you slut. Kill yourself

Yeah but he has no right to leave me

yup, bait confirmed

How does my suffering prove anything

>real emotional connection
>I cheated on him but i didn't think that he would mind

so you fucking cheated on your BF and now youre upset that he broke up with you? are you autism?

nice one try again origi

Attached: 1531346543526.jpg (1783x2804, 365K)

Very oregano Mister Robotto

Attached: 1531295240354.jpg (900x853, 98K)

How am I in the wrong. He left me emotionally fucked and even dropped his friend

were reaching levels of gr8 b8 that shouldnt even be possible

Do you think he wouldn't mind since its LDR? did you guys meet up IRL?
The only Never met LDRs I see working out are on any other social media about Jow Forums, its actually really sweet to see people who never met irl trusting each other, which is why I prefer online dating, since it requires more trust

>be roastie
>have BF
>hes really submissive
>decide to fuck his friend
>he gets mad
>lol why are you even mad
>he breaks up with roastie
>REEEEEE YOU LEFT ME EMOTIONALLY FUCKED REEEE

We were irl mostly

Oh, the "met on r9k" confused me.

Weird, but go on I guess.

Just more proof that any girls you meet on this website are trash.

Attached: 1533687591328.jpg (780x653, 137K)

The ONE THING you can't do to submissive guys is cheat on us. Women confuse cucking and cheating with submissiveness. You can't do that it will destroy him.

Met on R9K and after two years of being online, I made him move to my state

Well they were friends so he shouldn't care lmfao

I'm sure this is bait but if it isn't please kill yourself

Instead of telling me to kill myself tell me what I did wrong

he deserves it for being on this site

>Sure I cheated on him but i didn't think that he would mind
this is BAIT

>I cheated on him but I didn't think he'd mind
Neck yourself, disgusting slag.

Again. I don't think I did anything wrong. He fucked with my emotions and love by leaving me. I see no reason to defend him

Horrible, horrible bait, given away by your use of "lol" and "lmao" to piss people off, and even before that. The fact that they fall for this says a lot about the state of the "modern day ubermensch".

I cant believe Im buying into this bait but you need to fucking kill yourself. Im so sick and tired of these cunts getting all riled up when men get angry at this and call us "stUpId iNcELs jUsT dEmAnD wOmAn!1!!1!1!1, iTz tRuE"

Fuck off cunt. Women who cuck men are the biggest cunts in the world and those who really think a man is ok being shown how beta he is need to be hung

on the off chance this isn't bait neck urself

I don't understand what's so bad about it though I mean literally it's just you don't have them for once??? That's pretty pollyphobic

Also it's an honor. Many men wish they could be """cucked""" by me