>depression and anxiety get REKT

It's literally that easy.
What is your excuse user?

Attached: budwoj.jpg (199x253, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipycirzLwwA
mungus.ca
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500142/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383597/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant go wrong with the fungi

Attached: IMG-20180704-WA0002.jpg (3264x1836, 783K)

cant find shrooms

I can't find any or afford to buy any

I dont know how to get the drugs.

I suspect you are talking purely hypothetically?

And you haven't done it yourself.

Just take a shit in your yard and some might grow on it.

I love having control over myself but unfortunately the majority of drugs remove this ability. Is there any kind of drug that makes me disciplined? I one tryed a space cake and it was gucking horrible, will shrooms have a similar effect?

Just ask for it , they aren't hard to get.
You can also go shroom hunting or buy a kit to grow shrooms

i have user, otherwise i wouldn't be recommending this.

>he can't control himself on drugs
Pathetic
Also don't take shrooms if you feel this way, because the shrooms will take control of your body and mind for the duration of the trip.

so many tutorials online for how to grow (illegal) mushrooms and where to buy the spores (legal)

>Just ask for it
??????

Ask who???

On low doses shrooms are very gentle with newbies , just be aware of having a good set and setting.

At least in my experience shrooms are way better than high doses of weed , weed in general isn't that great and it can induse anxiety.

Oh another pretentious druggy user.

Nope

The one time I took mushrooms I wound up driving my car out onto a desolate highway, getting lost in the fog, and flinging change at an abandoned toll booth yelling some shit about the illuminati. I finally managed to make my way home, at which point all the mail boxes looked like they were walking down the street.

yah dont drive and shroom

GOOD! i have been recommending those exact 2 things for a while now. if anyone doesnt believe op's claims, just google and youtube "psylocibin brain depression studies" and "meditation brain depression"

theres like a ocean of scientific evidence from like john hopkins medical school and MIT that show that meditation and magic mushies are some of the most potent depression fighters in existence. like it literally doesnt get better than those 2

op you should give links to studies and videos, your op has very little effort in it. i personally recommend this guy, listen to him if you dont believe op

youtube.com/watch?v=ipycirzLwwA

you cna grow it or buy it online. in canada you buy buy it on the open net, its illegal to search ur mail in canada. thats how i got it. also drug dealers usually have mushrooms as well. its not that hard to get, theres various international vendors with a fairly high shipping success rate

mungus.ca

What is so bad about using a fucking fungi and learn how to live a happier life?

I will follow your advice and put more work into my op in the future, because i will keep on posting threads about shrooms on this board, i believe it can help a lot of robots around here.

done plenty of psychedelics, not just shrooms, still a mental wreck. doesn't work for everyone.

>I sit down under a tree on a mountain
>Meditate so good I begin cumming
>It never stops
>A river forms an entire civilization of people around it, I am a fertility god and they consume my bountiful protein mix
>Priestesses are the only ones allowed to bathe nude in the cum river and bear holy children

be sure to do entheogens under the right conditions and knowing your dosage level.

Sounds like you reached nirvana user.

Kek
>took acid multiple times, both low doses and ego-death inducing ones
>took shrooms multiple times, from 3g to 7g, (7 of gold caps, 3 if that weird looking long shroom that is supposed to be one of the strongest)
Still want to die, and really feeling like it is either now or never
Those drugs are fun, but no guarantee to help anything. I tried to think positive during the trips, but nothing really changed the way I felt then and now

Nigga I can control myself on drugs but I dont see the point in doing so, you are supposed to let go and enjoy and I dont like doing so

Don't do psychotics unless you know what you're doing you will go crazy, plus it's degenerate.

Meditation is good and there's secular research that shows meditation reduces and effects of depression and anxiety( ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500142/ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383597/)

However don't expect instant results. I recommend anyone intrested to read a short book called "Mindfulness in plain English" written by a Buddhist Monk