Is it weird for a 21 year old girl to date an 18 year old guy...

is it weird for a 21 year old girl to date an 18 year old guy? i've never dated anyone younger than me but he really likes me and he has a lot of the qualities i require in a partner. i know that if he was a few years older i would be hopelessly in love with him, probably. he looks and acts older than his age, too. so is it wrong for me to want to be with a guy right out of high school? please be completely honest with me if i'm doing something fucked up.

Attached: jrKwHeybYK3NL.jpg (606x580, 63K)

what if he asks you to call him mommy

he's legal it doesn't matter. the age gap isnt big either. just go for him.

i meant you* i fucked up

You're good, he's legal. If there's a connection, the age gap is big enough. Most people wouldn't bat an eye.

Yeah its extremely weird. Better dump him.

i don't think he would desu. he's more dom than me
idk i feel kinda creepy especially because i met him when he had just started his senior year in high school. i hardly ever interact with people that young really

its not creepy. you're only 3 years older. in the grand scheme of things that is nothing. its not like youre 40 and he's 18. you can live a perfectly normal couple life

Oooh wooow a 2 years age gap oh my God it makes such a difference in maturity.
You're both children in my eyes. You're not really an adult until you reach your late twenties.

It's not weird but it is very wrong and you shouldn't do it.

It's wrong because you'll just end up dumping him for some other chad who is older than you for no real reason other than age

I'm firmly against large age gaps especially when the man is older. 21-18 is fun

Fine

Oregegw24

ROASTIES

GET

OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Attached: 1457663267620.png (796x899, 1.9M)

It's not that common but I don't think it's weird. I dated a 17 year old guy when I was 20 and the age thing was part of me not continuing with it, but I did like him. I was a year ahead of him in college so our life stages were similar but he couldn't come to concerts or bars with me. (Which is something that was important to me for about six months before I plunged back into dat shut in life) I think it would have been different if he'd been a year older.

Don't waste his time. you are going to end up cheating him with chad anyways

What if he's a junior chad and she's grooming him into a committed relationship?

No one cares about a 3 year age gap. Don't be silly

My best friends are in the same situation. Exactly the same ages too, but they don't care. They just love each other. Go for it .

Fuck off normaInigger.

>i don't think he would desu. he's more dom than me
Drop him he aint good

guys are at their peak at 18 years old, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm 20 and I like slightly younger guys. It's just like an older guy dating a younger girl.

Attached: girl_drink.png (499x499, 92K)

Not really. I'm 20 and dating a 23 year old girl and the age difference hardly ever comes up. 3 years isn't really that much

I'm 20 dating a 31 year old. That age gap is puny.

>female
>in a relationship
>with someone who isnt shit
Holy fuck, im willing to bet even the femanons wouldnt want you here. Leave and dont return.

>asking for Jow Forumsrelationships help with 18 year old chads
Get the fuck off my board now you normie fuck REEEEEEE

CAN YOU FUCKING TRANNY GO TO YOUR BOARD AND STOP SHITTING UP THIS ONE AND CC?

GO LARP AS A CHICK IN YOUR ALL GIRLS DISCORD SERVER OR SOMETHING. I AM SICK OF SEEING YOU IN EVERY SINGLE BOARD I BROWSE.

GET FUCKED ORIGINALLY LOL

women her age will not settle until she's been pumped n dumped countless times

>people are actually, unironically, literally this dumb

post tits first so i can make a better decision

that's totally fine. go for it. an 18 and 21 year old aren't that much different. if you were 24+ it might be a little weird, but 21 is well within compatibility range