How do I lucid dream? I really want to be with her. I've tried the dream journal thing, and reality checks...

How do I lucid dream? I really want to be with her. I've tried the dream journal thing, and reality checks, bur it never works.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Just activate your third eye bro

It takes a whole lot of time keep trying methods

I don't have a lot of time. I'm gonna die soon.

just say before the sleep that you are going to have a lucid dream, it doesnt work every time but atleast you are gonna to practice your dream memory

It's hard.
>tried dream journals but most I remember are very bad (I dreamed that I cut someone's baby open that I was supposed to be watching, last night)
>when I realize I'm dreaming, I become so afraid that I'm forced awake

Just think about her everyday man and love her with all your heart.
Fucking my waifu in dream feels sooo fucking good.

I already do. She's all I think about.

pretend to make out/have mindsex when you are falling asleep. almost always works for me and gives me a wet and often lucid dream

Shut up you edgy faggot, you're not going to die soon. For how long have you been doing the reality checks/dream journal?
Like that user said, it can take months. And after that you'll have to learn how to remain lucid and stuff.

Same as the other guy. I spend all day on this, and in my dreams, we're hurt in the worst ways, if she has anything to do with it. Pretty sure the issue isn't that I don't love her with all my heart and that people who do get good dreams to love her so purely.

I've never tried to have one but I've had two recently. Both times I was awakened after I had been asleep for around 4 hours and was up for about 20 minutes and went back to sleep. The first time there was a loud noise in my garage and I had to go investigate. The second time I got a drunk phone call that got me up for a little bit.

Both times I was fully aware of that I was dreaming and was able to control my actions in my dreams. I couldn't alter the settings in the dreams though or make things appear or disappear. I was just consciously able to control how I acted in the dream environment. The second time it happened, I tried to see if I could go to a different environment. I got as far as leaving the building I was in and got into a truck and started driving but woke up right at that point.

I have lung cancer, I am going to die.
Thanks for the advice though.
Thanks again.

you need binaural beats to keep you focused while your mind falls asleep. that means you need some headphones. There are guided hypnosis vids on youtube

How long are together with her, anons?

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but 17 years or so if i'm getting this right.

6 years. The best dreams I've had of her were me enjoying virtual reality or something like that, while the vast majority were traumatically bad.

Sorry about that user. I hope you start lucid dreaming soon. It took me weeks to have one.

i ccan teach yyou how it will be hard : s

Sure. I'd be happy to to learn.

okay ! get in the server and you ccan find me there : O wySuNVK

Fuck off, you're worse than ******.

nno : s im nice !