NEETdom is literally the defining characteristic of the modern ubermensch...

NEETdom is literally the defining characteristic of the modern ubermensch. Fuck "muh contribution to society" and fuck "being a man".

Attached: 1448192449057.png (1437x908, 103K)

you are quite right

we have to take the next step tho

One day there will be full automation and all of us will transcend into NEETdom.

when tho

and what about the capitalists ? what makes you think they will feed you ? you have become utterly worthless to them.

this meant for you

>when tho
Unfortunately, probably many decades from now.

>and what about the capitalists
It is simple: we kill the capitalists.
and establish full communism

Attached: 20840793_10104530210428871_679080879727261769_n.jpg (500x632, 49K)

if thats the logical conclusion of automation, it wont come. shekelberg is in power and wants to continue to make shekels

The laws of the capitalist market make it so that automation cannot be avoided unless through state intervention or lack of competition. Companies adopt automation in order to cut costs and overtake others.
Basically, in order to stay competitive and keep gaining shekels, shekelberg needs to automate, before another porky does so.

How do you manage it though? Like I'd gladly stop working but if I did I'd be homeless and starving.

i completely agree that its a natural progression. however i will ask you again: what makes you think you will be of any importance ? you will be as useless as the starving niggers right now- and it wont just be physical jobs. and who will they sell their products to; given that most humans are unemployed now ?

>Good goyim! Embrace the judeofascist dichotomy!

Attached: Theres+not+much+difference+between+a+capitalist+and+communist+society+_54825f25a0abde2bf440350992ee5 (791x1024, 164K)

1. Seize means of production.
2. Automate means of production.
3. Use blockchain to track produced goods.
4. Distribute to each their need.
What could go wrong?

>what makes you think you will be of any importance
I don't. Hence the "kill the capitalists and establish full communism" thing.

You guys just support capitalism with an ethnic and national focus.
Besides, I never understood how you guys can argue that (((they))) are greedy and exploitative, but that they also motivate communism.

>I don't. Hence the "kill the capitalists and establish full communism" thing.

thats not gonna happen though, is it now. so this whole scenario is beyond horrifying

Unfortunately I don't believe that will happen. I wish it would or at least that I believed it would, but it definitely will not.
We are just another word for monkey, there is no surprising fate.
We will just float around until a bigger rock or a really fast rock decides to hit our rock.

>thats not gonna happen though
Well, there have been many communist revolutions in the past. The "kill the capitalists" part is the easy one, but the "establish full communism" one seems to be more tricky.
Let's hope that, with full automation, and the experience we have from having fucked things up in the past, will make it easier.

Don't feel so down, user!
We humans are, by our very biology, made to bend nature to our will. When we get together and set our minds and efforts to achieve something, we can do anything. Even prevent fast rocks from killing us.

that is so incredibly naive my man. im sorry- but you think that, IF a revolution breaks out, AND is successfull, that the new leaders will be selfless ? this has literally never, ever, happened in human history.

>the new leaders will be selfless
Of course not. This is why we need to minimize their power as much as possible. The last thing we need is another dictatorship.

This, that's why I'm an anarchist.

Anarcho neetism ftw

Attached: DD5GqC2U0AAa7TW.jpg (1000x700, 62K)

There has to be a limit to how fast of a rock we could stop from killing us.
Like imagine a super really fast rock, okay? And it is extremely far but because it's the quickest rock you've ever seen it gets here before the scientists can do anything about it.
Then we are all dead. Because humans are stupid monkeys floating around with all the other monkeys like idiots.

>minimize the power of someone taking over the government

well...

who is gonna limit them ? why should the limiters be selfless ? your setting yourself up for genocide here. and dont think youll be spared as a "proper communist". quite the contrary, you filthy counter revolutionary !