Elizachan/Kira thread

Post rare Horans ITT

Attached: waifuflipped.png (639x639, 680K)

How old is her boyfriend and where did they meet

Damn, Ciara has a boy face but her body is incredible... I wish she would post nudes some day.

she's 15 you pedo
But nice digits

yawnnn, at least post something new

38 and on the internetz

The old ciara is cuter

Attached: 0EAD16FB-DE75-4371-9B99-1CD96B63884E.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

She used to be very skinny and cute

now she is fat and gross

Attached: 8EEFB2FD-D105-48E9-92C3-3B946FF59452.jpg (1242x923, 280K)

lol dude she has. Don't know where to find them, but they're out there.

>tfw watching ciara's streams with bf
they're so comfy. i like them a lot. not sure how long they'll last together but it seems good for now. bf seems a little more autistic than she can handle.

She was underaged in that pic and it is highly sexualized!

He is 35 and they met at work is what they say. He was a frequent customer of hers!

Post recent pics, I am not able to see if she is fat in her new videos.

Pic OP posted is a pretty recent one

Well I saw that probably a month into this year. I heard that she is too skinny now

Her face is still fat though

isnt she like 17 tho? ofc she would have a baby face

do any of you seriously orbit her? she streams while clearly sleeping over at her bfs house and they talk about their sex life

yeah she still has orbiters... these people are hopeless. i almost feel bad for them

shes really fucking annoying honestly

cucks gonna cuck, shouldn't be a big surprise

trips demands nudes of this useless whore

why is she annoying? like just dont look at her pics or vids lol

Seconding this request. Not for me though, its for a friend

She was underage in them

Ask her bf

Attached: 39D45113-0A80-4853-A3C5-CC1784EE8A43.jpg (1080x1920, 124K)

>tfw no underage gf
just wanna live on the edge

Attached: 1394205103417.jpg (819x1157, 926K)

so what you fucking faggot? s

what i don't really understand is why her bf goes along with all this, like posting youtube videos of them together. it seems to self-centered. it would make more sense if he just caused her to abandon Jow Forums and youtube completely but it seems like he's enabling her to keep her e-celeb status. and yet she says she doesn't want to be an e-celeb anymore. all she has to do is just disappear but she can't do it. and i guess her bf isn't going to order her to disappear from the internet because that would possibly ruin their relationship.

or maybe doing youtube streams with your bf is totally normal. i wouldn't know.

there are of age nudes too, HE just hasn't posted them yet

i posted but i think i have a theory as to why she sticks around. sometimes people tell her on youtube that her videos kept them from killing themselves. so maybe she produces content just to let those sad people keep on living, even if the content is sporadic and different because her bf is involved now.

he isnt going to order her around not because she might dump him, but because he isnt her fucking dad and shes an adult. if they were both tripfagging or running a discord server, it would be a bit different. instagram and youtube is pretty normie. she has expressed that she would want to continue on youtube after leaving Jow Forums.

if she starts tripfagging or scamming, i would say he is enabling and has failed.

HE? you mean jay? he wont post them ever

Attached: 63DA35C8-609C-4772-B6FD-428BB3C2EB25.jpg (1024x516, 77K)

she really hurt me when she said Jow Forums should be more like reddit. but i know she just said that because people on reddit don't know who she is and don't LARP as her. but reddit is still cancer.

He will once they break up.

she was just being ironic holy shit dude

I'm really surprised he's been able to date her for this long
any normal guy would dump her immediately if they knew how mentally unstable she is

He isnt that kind of person

I think he knows by now and can handle it

a normal 35 year old man wouldn't want to settle into a relationship with a profoundly disturbed 17 year old girl anyway, don't expect any normal behaviors from him because he's clearly not normal.

>He isnt that kind of person
That's what all the sluts who got their nukes leaked said.

He obviously loves her and cares for herc