Nikolas Cruz: "Kill me...Just fucking kill me."

Nikolas Cruz: "Kill me...Just fucking kill me."

youtu.be/csX4BLqDflI

Attached: 080818-parkland-killer-kal-1080x608.jpg (1080x608, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200735914.html
youtu.be/LHD_lS3WnfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugly ogre gets what he deserves

I find myself doing this from time to time too. How is this worthy of a thread?

Man, I really feel sorry for this kid. He honestly didn't seem to realise the gravity of his actions until after he committed them, and now his life is forever fucked.

Also,
>TMZ
Robots, just no.

Such terrible acting lol
people believe this goblino pipsqueek actually pulled off a school shooting? He's going to end up on CIAnigger island with adam lanza and the third columbine shooter while his court appearances are done with CGI

lmaoooooo people actually believe this fool shot up the school. Notice how they used an ugly guy so he can be the poster child for "incels"

Even if that were true, he deserves everything he gets for being an impulsive retard. Must be his slav genes

Attached: T77ZEP7Z8FRL340W.jpg (473x591, 17K)

People who can't grasp the "gravity" of murdering people should be gassed anyway, so no sympathy is needed

He was never claimed to be an incel, also hes not ugly

Punished Nick

>notice how he laughs before saying it

It's more the cocky gun gesture to his head, as if he's posing for a snapchat photo, that makes me have no sympathy for him

Why nothing new about Santa Fe shooting?

Attached: dimitrifacebook-e1526765002113.png (650x433, 248K)

He's clearly mentally ill. Unless he's faking it, but I doubt it. He'll probably be confided to a mental asylum for the rest of his life, though I'm sure he'll commit suicide long before that.

>Over worded title to capitalize on the search algorithm.
>Clickbait title.
>Clickbait thumbnail.
>Watermarking Cruz so TMZ gets credit for the video if its shared in any useful form.
>Edgy sound effects.
>Linking their fucking sports channel
>Linking some unrelated video about retarded shit.

Does anyone else feel disgusted by how commercialized this video is?

Attached: Disgusted.jpg (218x218, 9K)

>Not ugly.
Nigga looks like a high elf from oblivion.

>lmao imagine believing the obvious and sensible story instead of coming up with a tenuous retarded conspiracy theory

>also hes not ugly

cmon mate

Well they are treating him well. If this were a nigger do you think they would be offering a nice cold water.

No he's not. He knows he was being recorded, so he pretended to be insane to go to an asylum and have ez life.

yeah, dipshit, i do think they'd offer him water. its a common tactic used in interrogations like these. it not only helps to make the suspect feel like the officers are more friendly and trustworthy (meaning they might reveal more), but they also leave DNA in the form of spit on the cups that's used as evidence. those cups don't just get thrown in the garbage when the interview is over. they don't really need the saliva for DNA evidence in this case since there's so much other evidence available but i'm guessing its just standard procedure.

shit, meant to reply to my bad

I sympathize with people who suffer from their own mistakes, but nobody can get away with murder.

>when the psyche drugs wear off and you realize what you've done

Yeah, TMZ is scummy shit.

all of this could have been prevented if he killed himself after that shooting.
why he didn't do it btw? he thought the police wasn't going to find him or what

He probably didn't want to die

I've seen rape/murder interrogations where they give the black guy a Coke and/or a cig.

i doubt he was thinking clearly right after 360 no scoping his school. Dude was just fucked up in the head and there's no going back now, i feel sorry for him and the victims aswell

HEEES THE JOKAH BABBEEEEE

Hes a little strange looking but not ugly. He has a plain face that from some angles even looks decent. Id easily date someone that looked like him as long as he wasnt actually like him.

Attached: 1345882F-0A4C-4754-9D49-CA469A0FFF2F.jpg (750x671, 346K)

>Reddit spacing
Do you really expect me to even read your comment?

>i feel sorry for him
See

He is one attractive guy imo.
I sometimes wish I lived in his state and went to his school to prevent the shooting and instead become his friend/gf.
He was probably the kid who sat by himself during lunch and had no one talk to. Poor guy.

Attached: 31735BE5-3416-4603-B23F-054E7A69A041.jpg (474x248, 23K)

I'm glad that, apparently, some women find someone who looks like him attractive. At the same time, this is yet another example of women finding a murderer desirable and proving their degeneracy.

You say that now but had you been in that situation you would have ignored him like everyone else lmao

Typical rosties being attracted to the dark triad and thinking they can "fix" and "save" murderers.

>another example of women finding a murderer desirable and proving their degeneracy.
And they would have never cared about him at all beforehand.

Maybe I do need to shoot up something

They'll still be out of reach when you're locked away in prison until you die.

I feel bad for this kid he was a robot too just like us.

Attached: 1444450244226.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Um, isn't this the Florida shooter? I'm pretty sure I read that he was a normie with a gf.

>I'm pretty sure I read that he was a normie with a gf.

Where?

Here the day after it happened.

Shut your trap dumb bitch

>Shut your trap dumb bitch

Kill yourself normalfag.

hes no elliot rodger, I wonder if will ever get another supreme gentlemen

>People who can't grasp the "gravity" of murdering people should be gassed anyway, so no sympathy is needed

Fuck off normalfag.

Attached: 1453662036214.png (600x800, 394K)

because he was a Drumpf supporter and it's bad optics

>because he was a Drumpf supporter and it's bad optics

Get out Tumblr leftist aren't allowed on Jow Forums we are right wing.

i find it odd he would feel remorse, i thought the people who did this had no remorse

He could have killed himself after the crimes. Now he will rott in prison. Let that be a lesson to you losers.

*snap*
b10c90c7-fe38-45bb-b928

He's legit retard iq, probably didn't understand what would happen. He fucking thought he would get away with it and go on to be a professional school shooter. He's brain damaged. He should have been shot like a dog as soon as the police arrested him.

Attached: 1525956923264.jpg (773x456, 98K)

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200735914.html
he had an ex-gf so at one point he had a gf

Do you think he knew school shootings are illegal ? It may all be a simple misunderstanding

nigga youre more school shooter esque than the entire board. off yourself

He knew they were illegal but like
Said he thought he was going to get away with it. He's an obsolute power house tier nonce.

MK ULTRAED LMAO

Hello?

>SLEEPER 22 COME IN COME IN
STONEMAN ROGER.... 022...THERE BE DRAGONS 001-08-009 557 557 557

>PULL. PULL. PULL.

Attached: file.png (941x1600, 433K)

i fear that if manchurian candidate shooters were real, i would be on list somewhere as a potential target for brainwashing into doing a shooting

oh god I just noticed there is no option to reject this call after so long.

na you're too incompetent

He's a piece of shit for what he did and deserves to either die or live the rest of his life in prison.

It must be so surreal. Months ago he was just an edgy cunt but now the gravity of his actions have set in. You know when you're in deep shit and you start feeling numb, like you left your body? Multiply that feeling by 15 million and you get what he's feeling. Must suck as fuck, if I were him I'd also want to die

me or the cia?

You're as in you

This. He knew exactly what he was doing. youtu.be/LHD_lS3WnfM

Attached: F60C1438-040A-402D-A6D9-B56DAC151FD3.jpg (750x577, 102K)

Fuck off Jim you nigger cunt.

maybe his remorse is fake

>head in hands
>suddenly look up and focus gaze on something
>starts to do gun to the temple hand gesture
>eyes dart to camera and back to same spot
>says "Kill me, just fucking kill me," as if he's talking to someone/thing
What was he looking at?

>What was he looking at?

ur mom lmao

He sounds like a fucking retard.

the security camera retard

Lesson learned, if you don't have the balls to an hero, then keep you school shooting fantasies in your head.

Attached: 122134125555.jpg (754x1005, 78K)

he's not looking in the direction of the camera and even looks over and locks eyes with the camera so he obviously knew where the camera was.

he was alot uglier in person

yeah because they dont announce which jail they go to and its not full of prisoners or people able to visit him or anything. or staff.

>dumb cunt throwing around a buzzword without having a clue what it means

Typical. Kill yourself you disgusting slut.