I just learned that i’m sterile

I just learned that i’m sterile.
How can i contribute to the white race?

Attached: 3D1EF4FF-35BC-4687-8427-EAF00345C836.jpg (91x125, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adopt some South African orphans that lost their parents/family.

Write about a subject you're interested in, and overtime you'll hopefully contribute something lasting.

Dedicate yourself to some philanthropic work, and try to benefit your community.

start resettling undesirables

Marry an Asian girl. That way an Asian girl who would have otherwise married a white guy won't marry a not sterile white guy.

this.

There was some thing they were working on where they modify your bone marrow to make a sperm cell or some shit.
Look into that.

adopt white children

Kill niggers.

Don´t worry user, my girlfriend told me today that she is pregnant. So i am getting a white child in December and if it is a boy i am going to name it Noah and if it is a girl i am going to name it Rosalin.

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (925x1024, 440K)

Let Jamal impregnate your wife for you.
Or adopt a white kid whose parents died.

Christian celibacy is the only answer user. Don't listen to the shills

go on a rampage attack and shoot some coons
t. moon man

Attached: moonman1.png (498x497, 377K)

also how did you find out?
if you had tests ran how much does that shit cost and where do you get it done at?

Adoption is still an option

This. Or marry a roastie with white kids and try to raise them right

Adopt South Africans

Cloning with gene editing to fix the sterility

>Kill kill kill
>Then end it, jaffa..

how do you know if it's yours though?

Attached: lego cart.jpg (500x506, 29K)

Forget contributing to the white race. Just tell bitches you're sterile and get mad pussy forever.
Hell, if you have some medical form stating you're sterile carry that shit around in your wallet. Bitches love that shit, mang.

That’s what i’ve been doing. But i want to settle down and contribute.

Never tell anyone that you're sterile. This is extremely important. If you can manage that - enjoy banging everything that moves and go on the Maury show every time a woman tells you it's 1 billion percent your kid. You'll contribute to everyone's happiness via entertainment, and taking on the high-risk litigious gold diggers.

If you're sterile and tfw no gf - well, no big loss, right?

Alternatively you can always adopt and win every pissing contest by out-virtue-signalling any normies who dares challenge you.

The common theme is don't tell anyone, ever.

Easy, i am the only one who is having sex with her, user.

So what i’m getting is adopt south africans, find white/asian wife and raise my kids right.
I’m sterile because i somehow damaged my urethra before puberty, and now it’s gone unnoticed for too long. I’m looking at surgical options.

Start taking out minorities in high crime areas where no police go at night. Pick completely random targets, change the method of killing, steal from their bodies sometimes and other times don't. Make some look intentional, make some look like an accident, make some look like suicides. Go to different areas in the city and eventually go to a different city and so on.

Be boipussy for chad who has too much hormones and is a nympho

6 years ago I was told I was sterile so I stoped giving a a fuck a didn’t wear condums anymore fast forward to present my wife of 4 years just had our 3rd child

well then good luck for you two I guess

Attached: 1461390022605.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

Thank you user, i appreciate that.

nobody is really sterile.
you can have sperm made with your dna from your skin cells, it's expensive though.

sauce
phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html

that's what she says :^)
what if the kid is black

You sure they're are yours?

Sneak a backpack nuke into mecca and detonate

>yes goy raise another man's child

Hello Mr. FBI, how's the coffee today?

As opposed to what? OP living and dying alone without contributing nothing to white society, and those same white parentless orphans getting turned out and prostituted by commie South African nigs?

sounds real völkisch of you brah

She's too racist to be a coal burner, user.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HAS TO BE A KEK HE'S WHITE
You won't fool me, Juden.

still would get paternity test if I were you user, just to be sure.

thats probably your best option.

are you passable?
If you cant have kids no point in living as a male. might as well live life on easy mode

Suicide attacks.

Attached: 1508188208739.jpg (500x482, 168K)

this

kill non whites

Is there any treatments? I know that in the future there is talk that we might be able to create sperm cells from skin.

But if that is not on the horizon then there are other solutions. If you have a male relative, maybe he could donate sperm? Or just get a sperm donor from a sperm bank. They have big catalogues of donors.

Keep in mind to do other stuff than family stuff too. Have fun. Learn something new. Exel at your job. Read something.

>That’s what i’ve been doing. But i want to settle down and contribute.
Do you tell girls that you are sterile? How do they react? Do you use condoms?

This board shouldn't even exist.

>it's expensive though.
What is the cost by your knowledge or estimation? If it is to expensive, maybe it could be crowdfunded?

Faggot mods. This was pol relevant.

As long as your haircut is redpilled, anything is possible for the white race.

Thats the point. Don't you think?

Hire surrogate and impregnate with sperm donor

Also, set a good example

Attached: 1523303148103.png (709x1085, 271K)

this reply has been hijacked by the Kahanist party of Israel.

this thread has been hijacked by OP's mom

Attached: 1523079511014.jpg (800x1200, 704K)

Become a cuck.