Anyone else want to fuck a cute lazy smelly NEET?

Anyone else want to fuck a cute lazy smelly NEET?

Attached: 1484724197799.png (1280x738, 811K)

>cute and smelly
no thanks

Gabriel is inferior to Satania Raphiel and Vigne

only if the were a girl(female(with a vagina))

this isn't real

Guys don't like lazy or dirty girls. I've had guys stop talking to me because im too lazy and others call me disgusting for not showering every day and these were robots that were already below average on hygiene and laziness.

lol would be nice to have a lazy gf even if she smells, also showering every day is retarded unless you live in hot climate/sweat a lot every day

too bad being a little brown = absolutely disgusting for all girls in the world, they'd rather fuck a 500lb white guy than me. The "improve yourself" meme is a fucking lie it doesnt work

If you had a good personality, I could deal with a girl who showered once every two days, but you'd have to have a REALLY GREAT PERSONALITY for me to do that. I mean, guys can get away with being a little dirty since under the foreskin is such a tiny area compared to a woman's vulva.

Come to think about it, it's a super gross question, but fembots, if you never showered or anything how bad do you get pussy cheese? I never really get dick cheese even if I don't shower for a few days, so obviously everybody is different, but it'd be interesting to hear.

I'd be perfectly fine with a lazy girl but not showering every day is vile unless you're not interacting with people or the weather doesn't go above 15C.

You aren't a bot if that's where you're getting at

Yep. Give me your discord

I have skype only!

I'd fuck any female who wasn't fat if she loved me.

Post it then. Orgad

Why the hell don't you shower once a day? It's like 10 fucking minutes in nice warm or cold water.

I'm lazy. I don't work out or even leave the house most days so I wait until I feel like I need to shower

cute hikki neet here pls fuck me also

Attached: DqQrrYC.png (184x184, 70K)

Can I get one last NEET gf to live with eternally

Neither do I, but my hair gets greasy if I don't wash it every day, so i have to shower.

Probably not. NEET yeah, lazy no. If I'm gonna be a breadwinner, I expect the women to at least clean, cook, and do her part to take care of the household. I don't expect everything to be spotless and gourmet though.

Attached: 1533757750538.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

No... I'd take a cute introvert, NEET or hikki depending on their situation but I don't want a smelly boy.
If you want me to be your cute bf and fuck you you've got to work on yourself too.
However if you're up to my standards I wouldn't mind fucking you with my big femboy cock

Attached: 1531438045331.png (709x1323, 210K)

fuck off trannies kill yourselves original comment