Help me

My ex cut off all communication from me. I still love him so much. I know that if you love someone, you should set them free, but I have crippling anxiety and I just want to know how he's doing. This sucks. He's all I can think about. I haven't eaten in two days and I've been taking xanax every day to avoid withdrawal symptoms. amd I'm going to work every day for 8-9 hours at a time with crippling anxiety and 3 hours of sleep feeling like shit. My dad is the only person who's helped me through this. Otherwise I'd probably unironically be in the hospital.

Attached: IMG_5826.png (800x692, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfEsuuRzslw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you a faggot, user?

I'm a girl, not a faggot. Projecting much?

Ok then why are you a roastie?

Why did he cut you off? Do you know?

>memories of me as a kid playing JSR and JSRF are now flooding back to me
fuck you op. i'm a worthless neet with no future now, and I wish i lived in that world.

just as i got over wanting to be a fucking persona protagonist

Attached: 14249715_1592696837692030_5164973304151328131_o.png (1490x679, 174K)

I'm not entirely sure, there's been a lot of mixed messages. I don't even want to go too into detail because it's embarrassing and involves a lot of self harm mostly with xanax.
But no matter how we broke up, he's not the type to cut off contact that's quickly. I'm starting to believe his family may have convinced him or prevented him from talking to me in some way, though. They don't like me, and my family doesn't like him, either.

Wow you sound pathetic. Go back to with your nostalgiafagging weeb trash games. I'm fucking sick of hearing about Persona. Beyond shitty wannabe-psychologist dumpster fire.

>you sound pathetic
tell me something i don't know, faggot

I really need details before I make an assessment or try to help you sister. Why doesn't your family like him? Why doesn't his family like you?

Greentext maybe? I'm interested.

LOL Cool your tits, and just find another boyfriend.

By the sounds of it you're mentally unstable and the guy and/or his family decided it wasn't good for him to be in contact with you. Leave him alone and focus on your mental health.

This is so boring. Let people enjoy things

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I can never see myself being interested in anyone else. He's the only person I've felt like this towards.

Time to move on, stacy.

>boyfriend dumps me
>he obviously makes this decision in order to be happier because nobody deliberately does things to make their life unhappy
>want to know how he's doing because i have anxiety
>it's definitely not because i'm narcissistic and need him around to prop up my ego and can't cope with him being happy without me

>my ex cut all communucations from me
Then just leave the guy alone. Find something else to think about, it's not that hard. Don't be one of those obsessive women, no one likes those.

Attached: android17.jpg (307x228, 7K)

Sounds like you should just fuck your Dad desu.

Why could he want to be around a crazy druggie bitch who he broke up with?

Just leave the poor prick alone. Go on tinder for some rebound sex and stop eating your xanax prescription like candy.

Now I wanna play JSRF again... Damnit OP

>My dad is the only person who helped me through this.
Listen to this crab for advice, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=NfEsuuRzslw