Jesus Christ, I really do feel bad for this kid

Jesus Christ, I really do feel bad for this kid.

youtu.be/IEqn1h6omDs

Attached: nikolas-cruz.jpg (1024x1024, 325K)

There was wayy to much character-focused media attention on that story. It was like the whole thing was scripted ahead of time. You can NEVER trust anything that the major outlets produce.

remember when crisis actors could actually act?

I can't

>I know I made it seem like I didn't care about you but I care about you, I love you with all my heart

Too little too late fucker. Maybe if you said that a few weeks prior to this it would've never happened

i know its sad and all, but maybe don't shoot up a school... or if you really need to do, don't pussy out of killing yourself after

>the autism voice
>both of them

>his brothers black

how?

he doesn't look black, he looks hispanic which should hardly be surprising considering his last name is Cruz

>when the "anti-depressants" wear off and you wake up in a pile of bodies

*curb theme plays*

why? he went and shot and killed a bunch of people. he knew what was gonna happen. he took time to plan it out and thought about it. yeah its fucking shitty hes stuck in that shit now but shit. he went and opened fire on a bunch of people and it wasn't spur of the moment he had tons of time to think it through.

get off this board. you dont belong here. he was bullied and the bullies got what they deserve

The media usually doesn't straight up lie they just pick their truths. For example MSNBC ran a story about guys who left the KKK, supposed to be a positive little piece about giving up hate yadda yadda.

They end these tales on a line from one of the Klan defectors saying that he believes that trump's rhetoric about the dangers of immigration inspires people to join hate groups.

There was no mention of trump by the other dozen ex klaners. They found the one who didn't like trump and put his opinion on TV.

The media doesn't have to lie, and doing so would be stupid. Also remember that journalists arent cunning conspirstori manipulators with an agenda they're just regular people with their own opinions whose quests for the truth are directed by their personal beliefs. A journalist's beliefs influence what they believe should be covered and how, and slant stories without outright lying or malicious intent.

I doubt every single person he shot was someone who bullied him and I doubt they just picked out of a lineup of people to bully. he was creepy and harassing people.

I really wish I knew him prior to the shooting incident to tell him that he is loved and worthy enough to live.
This makes me super sad watching him cry. :(
t. fembot

shut the fuck up bitch, drive up and visit him in prison and give him your pussy and ass

>reddit spacing
>something something trump, something trump trump trump

why did you feel the need to put fembot. robots don't say they're robots every single post/reply

Read some of the articles quoting kids who went to school with him
>Ew he tried to talk to me and I didn't like it.
>Ew he hit on me and I wasnt attracted to him.

High school kids are cunts, but everyone cant be cunts to each other, so they all pick a few people to be cunts to. I'm not convinced that Cruzs rampage was justified by the same shit everyone goes through in teenage years, but there is a retroactive attempt to paint Cruz as fundamentally broken and this shooting was effectively predestined to avoid the terrifying realization that regular people can be pushed to snapping.

>Crazy evil creepy dude shoots up his classmates.
Is easier to digest than.
>Complex guy not fundamentally different than you and I does terrible things for sympathetic reasons against people who were in the wrong but not so much they deserve to die.

Every conflict needs two sides, one good one evil. This is why interventions are pitched as
>Gadhaffi is evil dictator if we depose him were the good guys.
Instead of
>For complex reasons involving the international economic apparatus and the ability of western countries to exert influence we will be dismantling the Ghadaffi government. We believe this is in the best interests of the United States based on information you regular plebs dont have access to so just trust us.

idk i heard he was a creepy ass hole and i know a lot of those guys and i wouldn't blame any girl for not wanting to be hit on by that guy because they seem like rapists

>Reddit spacing

I've been formatting my posts like this forever and I'm not stopping because of a meme.

My point is you arent a bad person just because people dont like you and you try to interact with them. You have to actually do something wrong.

You're exhibiting the exact behavior I'm talking about you have nothing but bad things to say about someone you never met because the people around you dont like him.

Where's the footage of the Texas shooter?
He seemed to have no remorse:
>Surprise
>Woohoo
He actually said this, not to mention he shot the girl who embarrassed him in front of everybody about ten times with a shotgun to her face.

he's such a fucking untermensch, holy shit
usually these types have some base level of intelligence that lets them brood enough to do something like that but this kid is just a simpleton who wanted to go big and now feels like he spilled milk or something

yeah people were saying he actually did shit to make them not like him lol

why are there five fucking threads on this fucking faggot brainlet up at the same time holy shit stop posting, sega

shut the fuck up already retard

originalio

brother sounds like a fucking retard bitch, 'stay solid just stay solid all right just stay solid hey man yeah you got a demon just try to find god remember when we chilled yeah i know you have troubles just think about me stay solid."

god i would have killed myself after that conversation

Yea what the fuck was he even trying to say? stay solid bro ok ya stay solid hey man I know I wasn't nice but stay solid

that isn't going to solve his problems.

god you faggots and your fucking fee fees

Fuck off you fucking whore, 1. you wouldn't have done that, your reaction to him talking to you would have been "ew, that creep tried talking to me" 2. no such thing as a fembot exist. Kill yourself, slut.

Gotta say im not liking how much media attention is given to this guy as a spectacle. Not only is it advertising that you can get noticed by millions at the cost your enemies but everyone is making fucking money off of this shit.

Fuck the media.