Women will only love Chad and there's nothing you can do about it. So either become Chad or stop complaining

Women will only love Chad and there's nothing you can do about it. So either become Chad or stop complaining.

Attached: CJ0gqb3UEAA3Fru.jpg (640x626, 61K)

It's not possible to 'become chad'. It's only possible to be born chad. There are multiple reasons for this. The primary ones are that chad is defined by height, frame and face, and of these, only face can (barely) be fixed artificially. The main secondary reason is personality. You can't reshape personality, but you can stretch it in some directions just a bit. To get a chad personality though, you need to be born beautiful so that everyone in the world hands everything to you and only ever says good things about you, thus creating a personality that is not afraid of what others call risk (but has never been any kind of risk for you). Note that adopting such an attitude as non-chad is actually a recipe for disaster, because just like chad got everything handed to him for being good-looking unlike you, the same applies in the future: if a non-chad tries the same, the non-chad gets btfo just like he's been all his life. Just to name one aspect of the developed personality purely based on genetics that starts from the day of birth of the child and cannot be changed.

>become chad

Chad is genetic you faggot.

>become Chad
Chad is genetic. You can lift, wear lifts, looksmax to the max, and act "confident" all you want, you'll never be on the same level as the tall guy born with a nice face.

Attached: 1416283181.png (1250x730, 941K)

Then stop bitching about women and accept your fate.

I'm not gonna go down quietly. I'm gonna keep exposing your lies until I die.

There's no point wasting energy over something you can't control. Just focus your time elsewhere.

>So either become Chad

how?

>all these morons saying Chads are born
Chads are made, not born. Being a Chad has fuck all to do with your genetics. Except for intelligence, you will have a hard time becoming Chad if you are a brainlet.

Does anybody else feel weird looking at chads?
It's like a fear response in the depth of my stomach that lasts as long as I look.
feels weird.

Attached: 1529970000750.jpg (720x762, 34K)

damn shame the soc archive doesn't go that far back, but I distinctly remember you telling the cuck how much you loved him, hell you even posted a fucking picture of your face while saying it.
man, fucking nothing you do or say has any meaning at all.

It's genetics tard

Attached: criminalchadd.jpg (500x800, 43K)

How do you explain less-than-chad's getting gfs?

>Being a Chad has fuck all to do with your genetics.
t. Delusional Brad

Attached: 4v81e865p5lx.png (1128x474, 752K)

Beta bux, biological clock ticking, got pumped and dumped by Chad and had to settle, cheating on the side with Chad and the guy doesn't know, etc. Women will never truly love or care about a non-Chad man. They'll only use him as a tool or a means to a greater end. Their biological predisposition towards Chad is that strong.

If by Chad you mean the 99.9% of men who aren't incels.

No, it's most men. Women only care about the best, that's how their brains are wired.

>become Chad
when will this meme die

Why is every single "Chad" squinty with a really overswept haircut and delicately detailed stubble?

It takes chads two hours to get ready in the morning. They're really obsessed with appearance.

Because those are alpha hunter eyes, Brads have friendly prey eyes.

Incel cuck fantasy

oh but there it is

Attached: vapourlaws.png (1600x900, 995K)

So science and statistics are a fantasy now. White knight numales are beyond pathetic.

>It's not possible to 'become chad'.
Of course it is. I've seen it with my own eyes.

99% of people from Jow Forums can hope to become a cyborg at best, with enough discipline. If they're above 6'2 and have a nice jaw then they might actually make it and become Brad, that's the 1%.

Jokes on you. Im a level above chad

> Women will only love Chad and there's nothing you can do about it.
you sure about that?

Attached: Columbine-jta.jpg (880x580, 273K)

Jesus Christ... All this jaw whining. Get fucking surgery. Problem solved. Can't afford it? Get a job. Still can't afford it? Get a second job. All the shit you keep bitching about can be fixed. You just don't want to do shit about it. All these whiny faggots are where they are because they deserve it. There is always a way, but only a few will do ANYTHING to get there. Human trash.

I'm taking option 3.
Saving up money and buying a Sex slave.
Plus I get the bonus of training her.

Attached: IMG_0512.gif (400x224, 744K)

Chad's power is a soft power. It doesn't stop him from getting naturally selected.

Attached: 1531401259841.gif (400x380, 733K)

That doesn't count. Women love Chad naturally. All he has to do is exist and they'll flock over to him. Your method is forced and the women's affection won't be genuine.

>women's affection
I'm here to stack chad skulls, not to win over roasties.

Attached: 1509982539057.jpg (858x728, 74K)

he kinda looks like me

idk whats going on with his hairline tho

Attached: thyt32f3g.png (558x633, 453K)

>It's not possible to 'become chad'.
It's rare but possible. Some men work so hard on their aesthetics and personality that they finally ascend (pic related). Other just achieve so much status at a relatively young age that women flock to them (for example Derek Jeter, who is basically king chad but looks like some average joe)

Attached: Zyzz-Before-After2.jpg (500x451, 31K)

Because that look appeals to gay men and Chad posters are always gay for Chad.

he already chad face/frame/height before lifting.

You are talking about meme Chad who doesn't exist outside of incel fantasies.

but there deaths will be.

Attached: indianpolice.png (657x420, 368K)

Why stop complaining when I can harass women online? I've already caused one to kill herself. She's fucking dead because of me.
Not even Chad wields the powers of life and death

Your pic is literally dead.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHABBABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
OH NO NO NONONONONOOOOO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS GRAAAAVE
LOOK AT HIS CORPSE

>I've already caused one to kill herself. She's fucking dead because of me.
oh shit (honestly the most you did is get her to do what she would have done anyway)

Probably but at least she's dead
And beside look at the K/D ratio for incels they're quite efficient killers

>you'll never be on the same level as the tall guy born with a nice face.
Truth

cope he has a top tier face