Just start travelling anons! The pussy will come to you naturally

Just start travelling anons! The pussy will come to you naturally.

Attached: chrome_2018-08-08_18-48-27.png (1028x818, 1.14M)

Fake and gay. The lighting is exactly the same in every picture.

>tfw never have come close to orgasm during sex
>tfw sex feels like nothing but a slightly painful stretching/pulling feeling

Nobody has ever licked your pussy? Assuming you have one?

Not to mention the sheets are the same in each picture

>Assuming you have one?

Attached: 1533598340282.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Idk if I can handle it guys, knowing if I ever do find a gf/wife she will be my first and ill be her 30th and ill have to pretend its not a big deal theres a huge gap in my life for 15 years

that doesn't really feel good either

Well let's not get too ahead of ourselves lads. Have a look at the ol' chompers, she's definitely a Brit. Maybe there's some credibility to be found here after all.

*Commits wh*te genocide*
Nothing personal, gringo.

Attached: 1529258001417.png (1699x411, 95K)

My cousin does this shit, she is a mega slut and slept with my ex-friend within the first few days she arrived. If a girl tells you she used to be a backpacker just keep in mind that she is a mega used up roast. Do not wife any girl like this.

The background pillow is too

Maybe because she is getting fucked in her own room?

this is a big issue for me too. if girls aren't interested in me while i'm young then actually forget them. might be an abusive boyfriend but i sure as hell will never love anyone if i spend my youth alone.

Actually read the op image, dumbfuck

>His tent was equipped with a camera that was used to record the moment he had his orgasms. She always decided to do it in the same camping tent, the same blanket, and the same pillow to keep the same scenario with all the young people.

White pussy was made to get BEANED.

Attached: 1504762002620.png (3572x2432, 1018K)

Challenge accepted. What's your approximate location?

>His
>She
Confused here

This is exactly my reasoning too, its like youre dad trying to enter your life when youre 30-40 why bother at that point?

Her acne is the same in every pic, what are you trying to sell?

Attached: 3fc6b81c1ec3102326b03deed8099766.jpg (771x1037, 172K)

The article is poorly written and got me confused.

kek origunatalou

She is overacting in those pics and looks like a dirty hippie, no one cares

It's true that even a robot can get pussy if they travel, I did. But how many robots are able to travel or can afford it? The OP is probably some moneyed family roastie, and in my case I just have a relative who works in the airline industry otherwise I'd never be able to afford it.

yep this kills me. any gf i can get will have been with others and have 1000x the experience i do.