Tfw no longboard gf

>tfw no longboard gf

Attached: 21312314.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

>tfw no longnose gf

I just wanna be a goy toy ;_;

>skinny girl with big ol tiddies
Yes, this IS my type.

damn nice tits, who is this chick

its every guys type. guys that claim to be into fat chicks are deluding themselves because they know they can't ever get with a chick like this

As OP I've never seen here

>my eyes are up here anons

Attached: 123124.jpg (888x568, 39K)

No, I specifically mean VERYvskinny girls with big tits that outclass their ass and hips. I like chest-heavy girls.

All guys like that except for pedos.

>ywn go on a cruise trip with miru

Attached: 47bc2ddc04b770fe0d4dbfd5f4bf41f3-imagejpeg.jpg (702x702, 114K)

I'm also a lolicon as well. I like skinny girls with chests of any size.

How does she manage to be so pretty?

i don't know, russian genes or something

Attached: 4da59006b26fe8fdd1c712fc9eb6ea08-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

tfw no counterculture russian qt3.14

My first gf was like that. 115 lb 5'7" beaner gf. She was a pretty shit tier GF though. I can live without big tiddie. I like'em thin and big tits are just a plus.

Did she get implants? I remember her being a little small tiddie shorties.

>miru will never give you a tittyfuck with her oversized knockerz

Attached: 1533430250547.jpg (577x725, 57K)

>tfw I longboard
>tfw I tried to talk to and hangout with some people in my area I see longboarding too
>tfw I am an autist and take things really seriously so I do slides and go down really big hills on the outskirts of town (I live in an mountainous area)
>tfw the people that weren't even normies I would skate with were like "woah you're too hardcore for us we just want to cruise around town and relax"
>tfw I was too retarded to keep contact with them and now I have no friends

It's been a year now and I just want people to bomb hills with.

Attached: 1514201885690.png (250x354, 28K)

>its every guys type.
no it's not. i like flat chested skinny girls.

pedo sick fuck

um yeah sure. because i never heard that insult before.

they're likely to scarced
>tfw to scared to go really fast.

Post your deck user

I just started to get into downhill but then the people i was with quit and i kinda grew distant from it too

From left to right:
>Random skateboard I got at a pawn shop for $10. I threw Penny trucks on it and Penny wheels from my old Penny Nickel board
>Bustin Maestro with Caliber Trucks and Blood Orange Wheels
>Landyachtz Holotech Switchblade 2017 with Bear trucks and Hawgs wheels
>Landyatchz Switchblade 2015 (this bad boy is fucking heavy, it's hardwood pressed with fiberglass, has a high top speed) this has Gullwing Stalker trucks and RAD Wheels

NOT PICTURED
>Sector 9 Peru (it's a bamboo pin tail)
>Penny Nickel Board
>Atom board (some random board from Amazon)
None of those boards have any trucks or wheels on them. I switch set ups when I want to use them.

Attached: longboards.jpg (1536x2048, 361K)

>gullwing
I like you user. Got gulls and OJ wheels on my current favorite board

It is not. It looks bad, downright comical to see a sleight frame with oversized tits weighing it down.

Its fine if you like it but dont assume everyone else shares your preferences.

I like small tits with a large bottom. Bimbos are a turnoff.

If I ever get another board or want to get another setup for my Peru so I don't have to switch around set ups I will probably get Sidewinders for it so it's comfy to carve with.

Gullwing makes superior trucks. What's your favorite board user? You can just tell me the brand and model if you don't feel like taking a picture.

Damn those are nice

Pic related are mine; an earthwing supermodel on the left with 180 randals and otangs

And a random skateboard on the right. Also wanna put some penny trucks and wheels on it

Attached: received_10212864846000311~2.jpg (888x1184, 335K)

Nice boards user! Penny trucks are nice for skateboards because they let you have maneuverability and handle hills. Landyatchz makes mini versions of their bear/grizzly trucks that they send out with their Dinghy boards that I've heard are real nice too. Might be worth looking into and seeing which is cheaper.

I'll check those out. I was looking into either some 125mm randals to get or some random cheap penny trucks.

You're in europe user?

No I am in the USA. I live in New York, but outside of New York City so I have tons of hills and mountains in my area to skate on that are usually quiet with little to no traffic.

not if it's bigger than their hips/ass. Being top-heavy seems very masculine. Hips should balance out the curves

You sound a lot cooler than the people you want to impress.

do people think when they say this shit its somehow funny?

You already are faggot. Enjoy the jewery

Attached: politics.png (960x500, 200K)