JJBA

Jojo's bizzare adventure thread because fuck you thats why

Attached: OWO.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XzpuVm5IzFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first time seeing one of these on Jow Forums

Attached: jojosbizarreerection.jpg (994x738, 85K)

YES YES YES YES!

>Always thought this looked like a stand

Attached: 1525942221067.jpg (636x431, 35K)

What's Jow Forums's opinion on the best Jojo part?
I'm unironically a 5fag, but 7 is a close second.
Post favorite villains too.

Attached: 1515737064312.png (934x700, 544K)

Jjba is the reason i started working out
I cant watch it and then not want to lift weights afterwards

Attached: 45CE4BBA-38FD-4A04-8B9C-E472BE18EE67.jpg (703x737, 123K)

You still om Part 3 then?

Nah
Watched 1-4 on hulu and am waiting for part 5 anime to get released
I want to read the other parts but im too lazy

Part 6 never.

7 and 6 are the best parts.
5 and 8 the worst.

7 is the best.
I ship GyJo so hard my peepee got rugburn

Well fuck You too. You damn cuck

this is a good thread. bump oorringanol

Attached: jojothis.jpg (859x720, 103K)

anyone else think GyJo is cannon?

Attached: nyohomo.png (500x352, 378K)

Can someone explain how does KC works to me please
I unironically can't understand how tf does it work

I read somewhere that it erases time for 10 seconds and those 10 seconds are repeated forever on an alternate universe or some shit like that but I heard that one's made up bullshit by the B&W Scans translation team

So hoW THE FUCK DOES KING CRIMSON REALLY WORKS?!

It doesnt erase time it just sees 10 seconds into the future and allows the user to dodge everything with that knowledge

Nigga, the answer is simple.

IT JUST WORKS!

>Doesn't know about bruno poster
>Doesn't know about cool kakyon glasses poster
Lurk moar fagot

those guys unironically introduced me to JoJo

wish they came back

Is this anime good or just a meme?

>Is this anime good or just a meme?
A little of both.

This series is reddit and single handedly responsible for the rise of the ironic weeb

No retard.
Jojo is older thanks Reddit. Fucking CAPCOM Made an arcade back in 1999. Don't talk shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

>tfw jojo was my world in high school
>not even other weebs cared about it
>now it's uber meme tier normie shit
>happy people care about it
>bitter because they're all shallow bandwagon jumpers
at least there's good scans now. I don't think the anime looks good, not muh jojo.

Imagine A being your starting position and B being where you end up after furfilling an action, your result. It would look like A-----B with the line in between being the action you took. For example, lets say you were making a post here on Jow Forums, A is you sitting at your computer getting ready to post, the line you typing the post and submitting it, and B the result, your post appearing in the thread.
What King Crimson does is look a future seconds into the future and skips the events that take place. It looks to the future and sees you creating the post. King Crimson deletes the action between A and B, you would warp to the result B instantly from A with no inbetween. You would not have realized it, from your point of view it would look like your post was magically written and sent. What really happened is that the action of you writing the post was skipped by King Crimson, only the result of the post actually being sent was kept.
Another example is Narancia trying to eat chocolate. When Diavolo skipped time, the chocolate Narancia reached for appeared in his mouth because his action of reaching for it and putting it in his mouth was skipped.

Attached: va_color_v10_028.jpg (1560x1200, 1005K)

Dont pretend you didnt start watching/reading Jojo after the anime came out, you probably never even knew it existed.

Soon my friends, we'll have JoJo Fridays again!
Rejoice brothers!

but the buff dudes only appear in the first three parts, user.

you're a tertiary from reddit though i can smell it on you

The Pillar Men were better antagonists than DIO and parts 2 and 3 should have been switched. I don't know how the absolute madman could have pulled it off but it should have been that way.

Attached: nuzlockes_bizarre_adventure.jpg (832x1181, 659K)

Best Joe

Attached: tusk.gif (250x244, 1.6M)

if Garfield had a stand it would be king crimson but for entire Mondays and only it would only work on mondays

there's literally a song called I don't like mondays and you think that wouldn't be his?

Can we agree that pucci was the best villian?

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPFwI1-51wwpmvR_-W18jbRV7kOrgteT4Fj6jqOrNKuaH8O-Aj.jpg (225x225, 16K)

yes. Make young joseph fight dio and jotaro and friends deal with the three pillarmen and their stands.

Do you even know about scanlation

Im excited for Part 5 coming out.

I dont really have much to add to the conversation though.

you're retarded, holly got a stand due to dio awakening his in jonathan's body. otherwise there's not motive so fuck off with your dumb ideas.

WITH SOUND
WITH SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
WITH ENDLESS MEMES

Attached: Dance.jpg (775x797, 649K)

I've started stabbing myself with arrows but I'm happy for your progress

Who'se excited for part 5? Gave it a chance after reading part 7, and even with shit translations/quality it was very exciting. It's coming out this month, right?

Life protip: when you're overwhelmed by the feels just listen to The Pillar Men and you'll instantly get pumped to do something productive

youtu.be/XzpuVm5IzFI

I love the kind of woman that can kick my ass, but this is ridiculous

Attached: Spike ugh.png (595x445, 388K)

Yea but no important character is a lanklet or fatty they all have toned and defined bodies

I can't wait to see the deaths of Buccelati, Abbachio, and Narancia fully animated by a back alley Korean studio.

Single handedly? No.
Played a huge part? Yes.

Watch parts 1 and 2, read from that point on.
Disregard all animebabies.
Disregard anyone that sucks part 2's dick, they are an animebaby.
Disregard memers that relentlessly shit on parts 5 and 6, they are newfags falseflagging and mangafags.
There, you're all set and ready to go.

So then whats the point of the ability? My memory of the end in part 5 is hazy because the translations I read were bad, but the ability seemed much stronger than that. How did diavolo dodge bullets and stuff?

Whoops, this was for Now I have to add "original" to the end so I can trick the bot.

His death was pretty underwhelming but everything leading up to it was amazing.
If part 6 ever gets animated I hope they get Keith David to voice him in the dub.

Never watched the anime and only read the first part of the manga years ago and it was pretty rubbish, should I carry on?

regardless of the fanbase, the series is pretty great.

Which Jojo was the biggest chad?

Can somebody give me an objective reason why manga is better than anime for any series, not just JJBA? I see it being meme'ed EVERYWHERE but as someone who watches anime and reads manga I think most of the time animes are great adaptations of the source material and Jojo's anime does the manga justice.

Shut the fuck up, jojofags. Thanks for proving you're the most cancerous fanbase ever.

Stay on /a/.

origingaiwatklawtaet

Attached: strawman replies.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Sorry, I don't like watered down Kenshiro knock offs put on repeat with a faggy ghost power. Parts 1-4 are good but go down in quality in that order in my opinion.

Attached: Kenshiro_2.jpg (576x648, 85K)

>i dont like x because it isn't y, which it wasn't meant to be to begin with
get real my dude, part 7 is really really good but just because it isn't another bodybuilder emporium doesn't mean it's automatically shit.

Thanks for your opinion, but that's not gonna change mine at all.

Attached: Souther.png (320x240, 104K)

Pucci was good but Valentine was the best. I also felt really bad for Diavolo in the end.

>that feel when you will never have a Stand

Attached: 1527724938514.png (344x726, 672K)

>watched 4 episodes
>dropped
Got boring and Dio is a shitty villian. Is this a show for normies?

Putting aside the fact that part 4 is mediocre, the manga is much better (especially for part 4)

I obviously meant part 3

Joseph, hands down. No competition at all. Maybe Johnny as a very distant second. Let's run through the list one by one as comparison:

Jonathan: cucked by Dio throughout his adolescence, needs a severe kick in the ass from Speedwagon and Baron Zeppeli in order to unlock his Chad potential
Jotaro: autistic /fa/ggot that lucked out by inheriting the Jojo bloodline so he's built big and strong and rather clever so he gets female attention ad a matter of course but if the Joestars were below average men he would have been Elliot Rodgers tier hapa
Josuke: another hapa, and the son of a single mom. Again, only saved from a life of /fa/ autism by the grace of his Joestar lineage. Chimps out over his hair like a prissy little drag queen.
Giorno: hapa, absentee dad, single mom YET again, self-loathing to the point where he forces his hair to be curly blonde through sheer will alone. Falls into a life of crime becaude of some ill thought out autistic notion of being a hardcore gangstarr, not even the most interesting character in his own series
Joleyne: dirty fujoshit automatically disqualified
Johnny: a good contender. Driven, naturally talented and athletic, but also more sociopathic to the point where he's verging on school shooter territory and like Giorno has to share top billing with the more interesting Zeppeli
Josie from Jojolion: crazy, mental issues. Disqualified from the running

How is Johnny a sociopath?

Do the same thing for the villains now

He's not full blown Patrick Bateman but he's definitely got a streak of sociopathic tendencies sbout him. More so than any other Joestar he's self-absorbed about his own greatness as an athlete and competitor, and barring Giorno he's also the Joestar whose the quickest to go, "Yeah just straight up killing this guy is the easiest solution all around"

>he's also the Joestar whose the quickest to go, "Yeah just straight up killing this guy is the easiest solution all around"
That makes him more of a pragmatist than anything. I'd say Giorno is actually colder due to how he dealt with Diavolo.

Ive been waiting for so long, AWAKEN MY BROTHERS!

>also part 7 is the best part
>villain is basically a robot turned chad because he fucking tried to do something about it
>we should all learn from the best president, Funny Valentine

Attached: 632FF590-CA3B-441A-898B-E39D15440775.jpg (540x405, 99K)

>he fucking tried to do something about it
And he had D4C to help him
The most robot villain is Kira anyway

>dropping jojo before getting to part 2

Haha clearly you need help. Keep watching til ep 9/10, buddy boi. Thats where one of the best jojos roll in

They're both very cold and pragmatic. Giorno though at least is doing it for some oddball abstract concept of justice. Johnny's in it for his own vanity. In the last arc sure he learns some good life lessons about friendship and sacrifice blah blah blah but his driving goal in the Steel Ball Run was to be a champion jockey again, and if some dozens of people have to die, hey tough at least I got mine.

Yeah that's fair. Johnny was also a genuine asshole before losing his legs too.

Tied between fearsome and motivated Valentine and dedicated and we-get-to-know-him-better factor Pucci

Pucci got closer to winning so usually he's my favourite, unless I'm feeling in a patriotic mood

Also pic related, daily reminder for r9k

Attached: 1460797301438.jpg (233x447, 39K)

My vote is also for President Valentine, tied with Pucci as a very close second

Dio Brando: motivated by butthurt against Jonathan that self-sabotages any attempts he makes to just b himself ;)
The Pillar Men: alien and unknowable. Disqualified by virtue of not being the same species.
DIO: all those Stands and you chose to be salty.
Kira Yoshikage: has the right of it. Dude just wants a quiet life of killing 3dpd women to jerk off onto their severed hands while he autistically catalogues his boogers and belly lint. Typical robot.
Diavolo: mental issues, automatically disqualified.
Pucci: disclaimer - I never finished Stone Ocean but I remember really liking Pucci as a character, his only, but most glaring, flaw being he was trying to live for DIO's philosophy, or what he interpreted as DIO's will rather than what he had internalized and formulated as a coherent philosophy of living for himself
Diego Brando: he's the raptor from Jurassic Park Chris Pratt could corral him top jej
And I've only read like 4 chapters into Jojolion. This time Kira is Josuke's split personality, right? Disqualified again for mental instability

>Diavolo: mental issues, automatically disqualified.
That's unfair, Dio and Kira are mentally ill too.

Part 7 is the best far by far imo.
Johnny. President Valentine. Diego.
They're all the best.

Part*

Also bumperoni

Attached: IMG-20180220-WA0004.jpg (400x391, 51K)

Here's how I justify it: you've seen these threads on our humble board, they go like this

>be me, 6'2 solid 8/10 face and body
>chicks come up to me all the time to get sum fuk
>I never do anything because I have anxiety/aspbergers/autism/bdp/schizo/etc.
>FOREVER ALONE TFW NO GF

Now, my personal feelings are these guys are more humble bragging than anything else, but for the sale of argument let's assume their motives are totally sincere. If that's the case, I'm citing those kinds of topics as my precedent for taking Diavolo out of the running.

As for Kira, yeah he's crazy too. Wont diagree with you on that. But he actively behaves like an unassuming milquetoast in public on purpose to mask his crazy. As for Dio, i dont know what you're referring to. It's been a long time since I've read those parts but other than being a vampire I remember him being what the courts would consider sound and fit mind.

when the anime came out things became pretty annoying. somehow, it attracted a huge bundle of retards that formed into a huge pile of cancer, also known as reddit.
regardless, the sries is pretty good.
I thought part 6 was the best part. I fucking cried at the end when the universe resetted and only Emporio remembered anything.

>I'm citing those kinds of topics as my precedent for taking Diavolo out
I don't get your reasoning. Diavolo's problem was his severe paranoia, but that in itself doesn't make him a bad villain nor does it make it impossible to judge his character.
>I remember him being what the courts would consider sound and fit mind.
Dio is a stereotypical, textbook psychopath.

>but that in itself doesn't make him a bad villain nor does it make it impossible to judge his character.

Oh i see. We're arguing about two different things. My ranking is who is the most Chad of all the Jojo villains (not counting minor villains because my god that would take forever). I feel like your ranking is simply who is the best villain. We're comparing apples to oranges here.

Oh right I forgot what the original question was about. My bad.

Am I the only one that didn't really enjoy part 7 all that much.

maybe it was the ending that left a bad taste in your mouth.
I thought the plot and characters were pretty good but the end was meh.
you're probably the only one who dislikes part 7.

I didnt dislike it. it just didnt feel as exciting. I wasnt really into like the other parts.

Holy shit o finally Found this thread

Attached: 955.png (803x688, 73K)

what about when Lucy tried to escape because she learned about Valentine's plan?
or what about the various fights against Valentine?
or what about the fght between Gyro and Wekapipo?
Lucy vs Valentine's lesbian wife?
there's so much more. they were all pretty exciting, at least for me.

Guys i watched bits of the show on YouTube, but i never Found a full episode. I searched on the internet but i cant find a site to watch it
Any help...? Maybe some of you guys have a link ...?

Attached: IMG_20180809_113922_244.jpg (480x448, 73K)

streaming is shit
nyaa.si

check masterani.me for example.
I like that site.

>they
The fact that they disappeared at the same time didn't tip you off?