Robot Creative General

Are we still doing creative robot threads?

What are you working on?

Share your ideas, music, art, writing, videos, or anything you'd like & discuss

Attached: creative.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bss4sZho__w
youtube.com/watch?v=hAb6_7tjvPY
youtube.com/watch?v=ojS-k0ClqsM
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI
soundcloud.com/user-920729982/blue-stripz
vocaroo.com/i/s15GHPHbnYmK
youtube.com/watch?v=0mpnvmfaQ0Y
youtube.com/channel/UCAWhzCoeG9o8pqcqyYW_JAg?
streamable.com/6l9jr
soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/the-lost-pilots?in=tlfaudio/sets/htmapd
soundcloud.com/consig/consig-x-ivplay-shutting-down
soundcloud.com/keanuc/sets/one
soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/aether-part-2
youtu.be/SPxDS5YzqR4
deviantart.com/nameishard
soundcloud.com/20_20_vision/isekai
vocaroo.com/i/s10OzHyxPrH6
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo
pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
t.me/CreativeBots
soundcloud.com/kingshamash
youtu.be/Oil4i5_JOY4
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhBGJl4XSg
youtube.com/watch?v=zdttd5iTGbg
soundcloud.com/tin-tin-foil-foil/broke
pastebin.com/y9pncZTF
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm learn a language
Is learning a language creative?
In your picture you have a pepe reading at the top left, and to learn a language you have to read.
Would you say it is the same as reading?

Attached: wonderful day.jpg (1200x680, 62K)

youtu.be/Bss4sZho__w
I've destroyed my last 3 projects and never made the videos, I don't know how to get out of this rut, I feel like everything I do turns to shit and is a waste of time.

Attached: 7.png (813x825, 35K)

That definitely counts. What language are you learning?

reading isn't really creative nor is learning a language, they're good hobbies but not really creative outlets. I think the intention of that picture was to convey writing, not reading.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAb6_7tjvPY

Working on the robot music vol 2 mixtape, share any ideas for feels you want me to cover!

Attached: 701.jpg (800x450, 155K)

I'm learning Japanese because i'm NEET and spend at least 5 hours a day listening to japanese anyway because of anime, so i thought i might as well learn it
hmmm I see thank you user I see your point

Attached: You're doing great.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Can I post my Youtube on here? Pretty proud of myself for making a few videos. It's a lot easier than was expected.

Is cool dude, not really a tutorial more like a very artsy video

This one is mine
youtube.com/watch?v=ojS-k0ClqsM

I FINALLY DID SOMETHING

After a few weeks of saying Id get around to showing you all a camera test of a Day For Night effect, I went ahead and shot/edited this motherfucker all today.

youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI

I need to work on the effect, maybe use a little diffusion next time so I dont get such heavy brightness and shadows and make it look like Day with a Blue Filter. Still, Im happy with how it looks now.

Who wants to rap over this beat I made???

soundcloud.com/user-920729982/blue-stripz

Please post it my friend, I would love to see it

Please do! Always fun to see anons works around these parts.

What kind of videos?

doing a paint

Attached: hval8.png (1000x1000, 501K)

It's supposed to be mainly nostalgic and silly gaming clips of my friends and I, but I added some videos of ridiculous things said on Discord as well. I'll sent the link when I get home since the phone is being a pain about it.

good evening gentlemen
vocaroo.com/i/s15GHPHbnYmK

Cinematography is good, and I can buy that filter as evening time just after the sun has set.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mpnvmfaQ0Y

Amber Alert Mumkey Jones film festival movie, for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

why did i nonironically nod along to this
giving you a (you) for the bmth shirt. also i found this cozy
i commend you for the control of monochromatic color schemes, i find it incredibly difficult. this is great so far
>vocaroo.com/i/s15GHPHbnYmK
your voice is a nice voice to sleep to (this is meant in the best way possible i swear)
alright, ill admit i thought this was a teeny bit basic sounding, but this grew on my very quickly. good job dude

keep it coming lads im having a blast

youtube.com/channel/UCAWhzCoeG9o8pqcqyYW_JAg? It's for myself and friends but I'm excited enough to share. Don't care about subs since Youtube money is kinda shit unless you're a big shot.

painted this today
>original of course

Attached: cidade mar.png (2732x1536, 1.88M)

guitar user here with some tunes 4 u

streamable.com/6l9jr

Attached: 1532641798583.jpg (1027x731, 134K)

Wow nice job user, that's comfy as hell. I want to make that my desktop background.

bumping with another thing

Attached: meep9.png (370x399, 79K)

I'm writing something, hopefully it'll turn into something big. I enjoy painting with my words more than I enjoy drawing,

Attached: snippt.png (638x307, 47K)

This is actually really nice,I love the melancholic vibes

Brobots, I've been working on a tabletop recently.
All I've played is 5e, but I've read docs on a lot of other games and have done some amateur sci-fi writing, so I don't feel like I'd be terrible at it.

I just don't know who my audience is and what their interest level would be. I guess I should start here.

Basically the idea is a sci-fan tabletop, with a heavy emphasis on combat, something that simulates the haphazard shoot-and-loot gunplay of a video game like Destiny or Borderlands. Everything is slimmed down, the main dice is a d12, and there are only a handful of races and classes. Most races are hot aliens. Almost everything outside of chargen is RNG, planets are RNG, weapons are RNG, ships and etc are all RNG.

That's my concept right now. I haven't done a whole lot of work on it yet, just some brainstorming, but I want to know if any of you fags would be interested in that before I start tanking into what would be a huge labor of love.

Tl;dr user wants to make a tabletop that's a cross between D&D, Destiny, and No Man's Sky, but with more hot aliens and a faster pace.

If anyone is interested feel free to (You) me for questions. I'd post it on /tg/ but I'm scared of fa/tg/uys and their elitism.

Attached: Destiny_Concept_Art_08b.jpg (1278x718, 251K)

Hey anons its me again
Working on my first debut album and its getting there slowly but surely. I am a major perfectionist and so thats why i have done 23 mixdowns and masters of just one track already getting it ready for putting it on Spotify etc.
I swear it is tedious and annoying when you spot bugs in a track and have to go back to the drawing board (figurative) and work the problem out. But I hope it is worth it.
>fixed some things
Each of the *live long and prosper* emojis i use represents its current stage. 1 being initial test master, 3 being the final test before release.
>use soundcloud to discretely publicly test my stuff in the electronics shops so can get a feel of how it sounds on different things.
>Bluetooth ftw.
I cant get out today to do that so Im just going to post the link to the track and you can tell me if i need to go back and check something which stands out as unpleasant.

soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/the-lost-pilots?in=tlfaudio/sets/htmapd

Pic taken last evening at De Efteling in the Netherlands

Attached: A41F89FD-6199-4AFE-9D03-8690F1A11C68.jpg (1200x1200, 522K)

soundcloud.com/consig/consig-x-ivplay-shutting-down

>cloud rap

Posting this again, let me know what you think.

Attached: 1531095971832.jpg (500x419, 19K)

I like how the video has some cinematography, not just someone talking for 10 minutes. I'd encourage you to do more artistic shots.

>will be checking out everyones stuff when i am done with fixing a tune here. Later!

Omg the clap at the end needs a massive reverb on it, like a moon dome. Then it would be out there man. Very good track conceptually, good structure.

soundcloud.com/keanuc/sets/one
>homocidal incel trap metal

Sorry if you're sick of seeing me around here, I swear I'm gonna have many new recordings soon. Just got back from my grandma's funeral, got dope coming in the mail, and plenty of feels to channel into audio.

Attached: InShot_20180419_171613888-1.jpg (1752x1479, 290K)

Productive today
[llap][llap] soundcloud.com/tlfaudio/aether-part-2

Attached: B45DC545-2AEA-46DB-B5BE-653BA32753F5.gif (256x256, 945K)

The more i hear your stuff the more i feel like doing a mashup

>soundcloud.com/keanuc/sets/one
>tfw my name's keanu too
well middle name

>soundcloud.com/consig/consig-x-ivplay-shutting-down
Got old Yung Lean vibes which I like, but your names are very non-memorable. Social anxiety please don't say Hi to me ... love it Lool

I've came to the conclusion that only a hand full of people like my music, and I haven't made anything new since this. youtu.be/SPxDS5YzqR4
Should i quit?

I specialize in poor quality memes

Attached: papers.jpg (750x716, 142K)

I build digital lego please don't bully

Attached: subway.png (1245x727, 354K)

>have not yet listened to your stuff
no you should not quit but you could be prepared to have a go at getting it right where you actually need it. Comes with time and calmness.

This is video is mental. Please make more.

I'm basically just learning to draw while I'm unemployed and uploading whatever I mostly finish. Kind of like a timeline of my progress.
deviantart.com/nameishard

Languages are fun and can be an employable skill. Good work.
I like how do did the camera angles and shots and stuff. I feel like if you got lucky enough to have a bigger Youtuber acknowledge you then you could be a reasonable sized channel.
Lovely face. Painting is a very hard skill to learn and have it look kind of real, at least for me.
Cute skyline. Keep it up. Looks like a comfy park to be murdered by some lowlife hiding behind a tree.
Ever make one of your digital ones in real life?

Attached: Canadiasn.jpg (883x765, 118K)

actually looks very nice user. show the interior.

>Keanu is my hero and i love him lots in a no gay kind of way

Usually only small things(pic related)
Thanks, it's not very spacious so there are only some poles also I'm not on my computer now.

Attached: IMG_20180728_175150.jpg (2560x1920, 1.01M)

Is this Wintje? I'm always down to collaborate regardless

Honestly I wish I had a normal name, my dad just knocked my mom up in hawaii so they gave me a hawaiian name despite not actually being hawaiian...

Keanu, this is Wintje
Am still training up the production skills before i step on the train. Messing up some of the cool shit and tossing it over for a intergration might be how to do it (i have never collabd before).
You should be thankful of such a cool name. Mine is pretty close to the dutch word for fart

I subscribed to your youtube channel and instagram accounts a couple weeks ago, it seems like you're doing some pretty next level stuff visually. I imagine if you apply the same work ethic and creativity to production you'll get to where you want to be in no time. If you ever have any ideas feel free to message me on any of the sites, and thanks for the sc comments!

Theres a lot I should be grateful for that I piss away. I wish it was me who died of brain cancer instead of my grandmother, she actually used her life for a purpose while I just get high and rot away in front of my laptop.

Attached: Me_IRL.png (530x530, 73K)

Shit was hilarious man. Hope to see more stuff that's this high-quality from you in the future.

You too and pic relates
what we are doing is archiving, hopefully somebody will be able to rebuild a personality from the music by loading it into their heads and running it as an executable. Metaphorically I hope.

Psychedelic. I'm down to do more old school hip-hop or spoken word type materiala if you have any esoteric/weird type of beats you think would be cool with vocals over them. I don't always have to scream. Like I said feel free to reach out brother

Posted a tts greentext reading from here yesterday on youtube.

Also horribly failing at worldbuilding.

soundcloud.com/20_20_vision/isekai

>trap beat i made

Attached: you.jpg (1000x1000, 314K)

woaah very nice! teach me senpai!
comfy!

also sharing my drawing

Attached: evilcunny.jpg (550x998, 39K)

Making a mirrors edge fan image. Super early.
Ive never drawn a full person before and havent studied anatomy before. Its super hard.

Attached: C527504C-7203-460B-8ADB-895BCDE51125.jpg (2048x2732, 520K)

excellent
>try chroma keying blue sky and replacing it with a starry black background
Then run your night filter over the rest
just wondering if it would work

that sounds like something I would actually give a shot, could this be a good introduction to the Dnd world? just be absolutely sure it hasnt already been done- a curiosity that might get interest from gamers who wouldnt normally play role-playing games on tabletop, it is something you really have a good lunch about then there is really nothing to stop you, thoust do not need our permission

Bumparooni with cheez

draws of a sierra leonean lady

Attached: zinayida.png (1523x1261, 1.33M)

Here's a dude i'm making :)

Attached: Capture.png (1063x818, 294K)

good morning robots
vocaroo.com/i/s10OzHyxPrH6
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo

pstbn -pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
dscrd - JQWWXNb
tlgrm - t.me/CreativeBots

did you make all of that? pretty impressive. what you gonna use him for?

Thanks. Ideally an overwatch movie

I might try that next time, thank you!

soundcloud.com/kingshamash

i make music

>melodic trap
>singy

Attached: judgement day cover 1.png (419x446, 47K)

JOIN TELEGRAM GUYS, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE

Your singing reminds me of the way filkers sing. Specificaly makes me think of the softer parts of "Cruiser Dreaming"

thanks dude, are you one of the band members or are you the person who does the 360 filming and stuff? it's pretty cool.
yeh, i thought it better to have the video it'self be enjoyable to watch instead of just watching it for the build.
I did have a decent sized youtuber (he was 20k subs at the time) offhandedly mention my channel which got me a little exposure but not much more than that.

I'm gonna repost this video till I get a million views:
youtu.be/Oil4i5_JOY4

Attached: 1450804321968.jpg (800x820, 127K)

That looks great. You sell the lighting really well, especially on the jacket

Taking baby steps towards the next vid as I'm dipping into Sony Vegas.
The ones listed below were edited with Movavi.

Most popular:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhBGJl4XSg

Personal favourite:
youtube.com/watch?v=zdttd5iTGbg

Attached: P1010236.jpg (1613x909, 781K)

soundcloud.com/tin-tin-foil-foil/broke
This is the song I made pls enjoy

Attached: thedrugssetin.png (750x905, 893K)

I know it's stupid and bad, but any tips help.
pastebin.com/y9pncZTF

i drew something yay

Attached: blighter small.png (247x400, 109K)

>That part where Mrs. Carrot dies

Nice rack on that Dakota braod.

my shit
>apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
(le memes, noise, shitpost)

>lovelyandcalmmusicbyme.bandcamp.com
more personal

I just want to know how to be creative. I always want to write and i always want to draw but i never do it.

that's pretty cute oregeno

Hey, thanks man. They hurt my back though.

thanks user origibl

Much appreciated. I hope to make more high-quality stuff.