Sees ridiculously hot girl at mall

>sees ridiculously hot girl at mall
>follow her but pretend to be on the phone

How do I approach?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Don't. That's a no win situation friend.
The best option is to do nothing.

Leave her alone. It'll only lead to humiliation and pain. Stay safe brobot

thats creepy as fuck friend. start off with a chubbier or similar girl to your league and start from there.

For fuck sake guys, that's not how people meet. Stop watching that PUA bullshit, it's fucking 100% fake shit.

PEOPLE MEET THROUGH FAMILY, FRIENDS, SOCIAL CIRCLES, JOBS, SCHOOL, PLACES PEOPLE ALREADY SHARE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER. NOBODY FUCKING MEETS JUST RANDOMLY ON THE STREET, ITS A FUCKING MEME, YOURE BEING LIED TO.

You just gotta be smooth. Say something like "Hey bitch, pop that pussy for a real nigga" and go from there.

>Social circle

But it's really hard to build one. Most people in their 20s already have a very stable circle. From that a lot of opportunities arise (partners, job recommendations etc). How do I find one and not feel like an outsider?

What a little creepy incel you are. Hope she makes out her Chad bf in front of you.

Pretend to be buying a really expensive watch and ask her what she thinks when she walks by.

Even better, be rich enough to buy that watch.

with some rope and duct tape obviously

it's a long, hard road of working your way in.

that's really kind of the trick to it; it works because it's not easy or straightforward to do. this is exactly why women trust these methods more than random hookups.

pua is like a get-rich-quick scheme, whereas building a social life and leaping into dating from there is the getting-rich-from-a-life-plan-and-career-over-the-course-of-decades scheme. ideally you would've started in your teens but our narcissist culture provides no help for that or any nudging towards it, so you're probably running behind.

Please do a cum ninja approach

But it's hard to find a social circle with drop dead gorgeous girls like that one tho :(

>PEOPLE MEET THROUGH FAMILY, FRIENDS, SOCIAL CIRCLES, JOBS, SCHOOL, PLACES PEOPLE ALREADY SHARE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER
>FAMILY
Incest is illegal
>FRIENDS, SOCIAL CIRCLES
No women in mine and it's impossible to just get a new one from scratch
>JOBS
Vast majority are married 50yo hags and dipping your pen in the company ink will probably get you fired
>SCHOOL
Not in school
>PLACES PEOPLE ALREADY SHARE IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER
So a random pickup in a different place. It's PUA but in a bookstore.

Proof that some guys are fucking cowards and scared to death of the cold approach.

That's really all there is. You have two sides. Guys who can pull off the cold approach, and guys who will do anything they can to discredit the cold approach.

Cold approach works. It's just that you need to be really good at it. You need to have come with your guns loaded. It's an even harder and longer road than For some of us, it really is a dead end, the way that is being said, but it really does work sometimes. And for some of us, online dating or cold approach is the only option.

Better lift and learn game and get familiar with online dating, at a certain point your odds are absolutely fucked but you need to give yourself the best chance you can and try what you have

>PUA works
If you look at the people doing daygame, infield, cold approach etc you'll notice a common element - they are almost always a moderately attractive guy. No way any robot or incel could pull that shit off.

Are you also ridiculously hot? If not, then abort this mission.

>incest is illegal
I hope youre being difficult and are not legitimately retarded. "Meeting people through you family circles" means asking your sister to hook you up with one of her best friends, not fuck your sister.

>tfw ur sis has hot friends over all the time and had even tried to set u up but ur too autistic to make it work

You're supposed to already have one, then you can meet new people for your social circle through your current social circle.
I don't know how to get one though, I've tried a lot to socialize but for some reason it just doesn't work. When I tried my hardest to be social in university I could get some acquaintances but they all became friends.