Numale/soyboi/bugman

Is Soy really the cause?

Attached: 1479248684550.jpg (960x960, 592K)

Soy is the symptom.

A genuine answer? No, it's not. Low-effort lifestyles with little physical exertion and a culture that promotes pacifism and passive behaviour outside of very, very specific socially acceptable circumstances is to blame. Hormone-ridden animal flesh and milk is worse for your testosterone than soy.

Keep in mind there are still buff soyboys/numales/bugmen. It's a social issue as much as a biological issue.

no, fucking absolute retards on here. soy does not feminize you. i dont have bitch
tits after consuming it for, pretty much 10 years now.

you're feminized bro

No, soy and regular milk are fine. These guys have been corrupted down to their very souls.

Best post I#ve read about this topic yet. Too bad nobody here cares for actual facts and will continue blaming soy for low testosterone levels and totally ignoring biology and science in general. starting with replying to these posts with "t. soyboy"

Nope, it's the Anglo/Jewish strategy to weaken white nations. Bertrand Russell was writing about soyboys back in the 30s

nope. btw eating meat is far more feminizing than drinking soy.

that's something only a cuck would say
red meat has iron and zinc which are proven to increase testosterone as well as muscle mass

found the white boi

Personal care product effluents get into all watersheds. They’re forcing you to drink the SSRI’s you rightly avoid.

Its the culture of the western world. Soy is a byproduct

Soy is but one of many factors.

No, it's all education. Xenoestrogens are a red herring.

Attached: 1523049799208m.jpg (1024x679, 133K)

No, fatherlessness and weak male role models is.

Nah, worshiping at the feet of guys like trump is. Pic related, these are the kinds of people posting "soyboy" on Jow Forums.

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

I know its all soy, but what always sticks out to me is the comic/movie posters are always the shit thats straight out of walmart. Fucking go to a comic shop or something and get some real fucking posters. Cant even soy properly

Lack of test is the root of the problem. You need these things in your life:
> 7-8 hours of sleep every night
> meditation or other stress relieving activities
> heavy compound lifts
> green leafy vegetables
> decent fat intake (eggs, avocados, nuts)
> minimal alcohol
> vitamin D and zinc intake

Attached: DE6A9126-D590-46D8-A6BF-63819F4D7A2F.jpg (699x757, 202K)

Holy fuck that group is more diverse than CNN. I don't even know what some of those fuckers are.

You're a Chinese, aren't you?

Stop posting pics of me on Jow Forums

We we're all white at that meeting , the shading is just off in this picture

>3 beds
>1 baby
>1 wife
>1 husband

What did she need to take the game room for unless him and his wife have individual rooms? The cuck doesn't even sleep with his wife? Or he gave up a room that could've still been his.

Attached: IMG_1429.jpg (835x1024, 142K)

Jesus Christ and they aren't even Amerimutts. Seig fucking Heil.

Nobody is white according to Jow Forums.

Who is this Jimmy Soytron character?

It's from Jew York retard.

media is always going to hide what the real cause is, they dont want you to know about patient zero.

Attached: batboy.jpg (1200x1400, 337K)

I was on vacation to the US and decided to Meetup with my fellow white Jow Forumsacks , the shading in that room was just off

No the real cause is phetoestrogens in plastics.

If you drink anything out of a plastic bottle, you are exposing yourself to them.

Kek

Leaf bro isn't in that photo even if he was you aren't him.

Kek

i think the more telling part here is that you kids still unironically worry about where you're going to play your nintendo games. kek

Attached: magapedes1.jpg (259x194, 11K)

I was the only leaf there that day how would you know ?

Tru

The fuck in my post had any worry about Nintendo you fucking retard?

I was just pointing out he's even more of a cuck because he gave up something he didn't need to. Also he doesn't sleep with his wife.

Prove it.

whatever you say kiddo. the projection is strong in this thread. pic related.

Attached: 8bq9qralfhxz.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

How come that fat neckbear has a qt3.14 goth gf and I don't?

Look , if you were there , I was the one spitting the fat rhymes yo , how can you not remember me ?

Attached: 1513686384283.jpg (640x629, 312K)

Be white, profit.

Attached: tsoyboy.png (1584x864, 300K)

I've seen pop culture addicts who are buff as shit, but they don't care about shit rather than hate masculinity.

It's probably the fate of most men, but you have to detest masculinity to be soy.

Whoever made this picture needs to kill themselves.

So was CS Lewis. See The Abolition of Man.

le edge 9000

That paper.... What the fuck is Milk Viking Party?